Looking for car hit & run BKX 8293 Grey Vios

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i definitely agree on reporting it... its the best way to settle it... dun let her make a case against u instead... nanti big problem... lagi susah...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
know wat, my mum's car had been scratched by a lorry quite some time ago, the lorry cut into my mum's lane and scratched the side of my mum's car, the lorry stopped and told my mum to go for police report, he will go thr later..ok then, my mum straightaway drove to the police station to lodge a report and guess wat she's been told, if the other party din come to make the report, they cannot do anything cos they dunno who's right n wrong if just 1 party is making the report..if like dat everybody also can hit n run la..WTF!

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
one side do report also can one... most importantly got some evidence like photos... usually they will take down the report first one... before the other party come to do the report...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
we did check later with the police, he din come to make the reporting resulting my mum had to fork out her own money to repair the damages..

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
I had a similar accident with the a lorry also the last year ago...mind you this was a big lorry who brushed my side when he exiting construction side..front bumper scratch badly..blocked him, and agree that i went to make police report..and he say he will inform the boss that he too make a police report also...so i when to make a police report, and was told the person got 24 hours to do so...okay, the next day i go see sarjan xxx about it..said the lorry driver not yet make police report, fine....will issue warning within 2 weeks time...fast forward two weeks, still no cerita...so i ask sarjan...sarjan just say, 'lorry kes banyak susah la, skit2 semua nk cari pasal..apala..kalo kemek skit, biar jela..' exact words from sarjan...lucky i got keep spare bumper of my car that time..just take and change..i think if till now i go back police traffic station, the kes still open and left in the files that are bertimbun-timbun...moral of story...too much accidents, till the sarjan or officer in charge of work also lazy to handle de...anyway, just make a police report..but chances would save you from attending majistret cour letter or what ever nonsense later is much better in case anything back fired on you...

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...biasa lah polis kita always say tak apa,biarlah,tanggung sendiri lah kalau sikit2 buat apa mari balai report kasi kita(polis) kerja? walau...what u hear from polis nowaday as i always see many polis in my area balai polis klang nearby jalan stesen drink mamak all time,got blue,white and red(bomba) sittin table for few hour...relax and enjoy...time ok,push card go back

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha...biasa lah polis kita always say tak apa,biarlah,tanggung sendiri lah kalau sikit2 buat apa mari balai report kasi kita(polis) kerja? walau...what u hear from polis nowaday as i always see many polis in my area balai polis klang nearby jalan stesen drink mamak all time,got blue,white and red(bomba) sittin table for few hour...relax and enjoy...time ok,push card go back
AGREE. :top:

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Undercover mah XD

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
is the same everywhere...sometimes if you drop by balai polis trafic pj, lotz will lepak opposite the accident parking lotz at the eating shops shaking legs...but most important, is that if you are involved in any case, just report it...atleast it covers your @55 in case any 3rd part people involved fabricate/make up any story about what happen...when contradiction happens, thats when those 'friendly neighbourhood' officers become nasty la....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
er... jus an opinion... when it comes to Women drivers... they just sux in driving with no driving ethics... and to women a car is just to get around, nothing more... cos most of the time that cause me scolding bad words in car mostly 90% are women drivers 10% taxi drivers....

Nicholas Mak

From Facebook
Sep 1, 2011
www.facebook.com
er... jus an opinion... when it comes to Women drivers... they just sux in driving with no driving ethics... and to women a car is just to get around, nothing more... cos most of the time that cause me scolding bad words in car mostly 90% are women drivers 10% taxi drivers....
eh bro... dun la stereotype like dat... my case is usually the taxi drivers bagi jalan to me haha...

i hv also seen alot cases whereby accident caused my male... some youngters... regardless of race... even the uncles...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah.. im not trying to be stereotype but that is what i experienced.... for exaple yesterday i was in ss15 drive trough MCD there is this girl for is already walking to her car and i just stop my car quite a distance from the lot to give her a gap for her to reverse her car out... and i did turn on my signal lamp too... after some time the car still have no lights on yet and i notice that trafic is currently piling up behind my car... being frusturated i walk out of my car and knock on the window with a pissed off face and asked her is she going out... then she was scared and give me an ok sign... in 2 seconds the car is out... (but the moral of the story is that people nowadays is that they are not considerate at all of others "not just women dvers only but most of them are as they tent not to look around to see what are they affecting for taking theire own sweet time.) BTW sorry for that also as i was kina pissed off due to yesterday's incident.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
know wat, my mum's car had been scratched by a lorry quite some time ago, the lorry cut into my mum's lane and scratched the side of my mum's car, the lorry stopped and told my mum to go for police report, he will go thr later..ok then, my mum straightaway drove to the police station to lodge a report and guess wat she's been told, if the other party din come to make the report, they cannot do anything cos they dunno who's right n wrong if just 1 party is making the report..if like dat everybody also can hit n run la..WTF!
by right if the other party does not make a police report within 24 hrs, they will kena saman..
considered we are right...maybe the police just lazy to do his job....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am currently looking for a new setup of adjustables. I am very convinced with the D2. Where the adjustable options are more. 2 different location of adjustables. The spring height and the mount height. And also soft hard. Price is not very expensive. And very solid built and look nice too.

I would like to know if there is anyone here every tried D2. I believe it's from Taiwan. Correct me if i am wrong.

I am actually looking for something like TEIN. Comfort yet good performance in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience