Manchester united football club

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
They ought to buy Khedira to be next sweeper....but don't think MU can afford the price.
But whoever they choose, some of them must be 'kaki pukol' - that's how MU win matches.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
SF,

We hv the $$$, but not sure will SAF go for Fabregas not?! I like him too... Hv a bid for him, then try make it happen even if the chances r real low... Hahaha... Try make another "Cantona" switch from our deadly rival~~~ ^o^ ^o^ ^o^

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

ManUtd will hv $$$ to spend in the summer for sure~~~ Winning the EPL, the club pocketed 60mil pounds!!! Then to reach the ECL final, it brings abt 80mil pounds into our account too... And tht's all excluding the commercial earning, tickets selling, shirts selling, mega store goodies, endorsement, sponsors, MUTV earnings n etc... It will roughly added up to 170-200mil pounds for this season... The actual figures will hv to wait for the club announcement...

ManUtd is 1 of the most profitable club in the world, easily the top 3 for the past 5 - 10 years... Our debts is due to the owners loans when they purchased ManUtd, which hv got nothing to do with our club... No worries on tht!!! We r pretty healthy on tht~~~ Glazers n D. Gill hv confirmed tht there will b 150mil cash in the bank for SAF in the transfer market, if he needed them...

On top of tht, The Glazers hv turn down a 1.5billions pounds bid for the club from Qatar Royal family few mths back... To the Glazers, ManUtd worth more than tht!!! So all this showing tht the club is running very healthily n is making great profits every year...

SAF will always have the $$$ to buy the players he wanna... Just tht most of the time, he feel tht the asking prices of the players do not justified the value of it... And i believe with d players tht r retiring n those tht r gonna leaves us in d summer, will trigger SAF to buy few players in the market... No doubt abt tht...

As for Khedira, dun think SAF fancy him as the name seldom linked to us, let alone whether SAF bother to make a bid... Not $$$ issue in my opinion... ^.^

Let's hope we can see 1-2 big names signing plus others... Exciting time~~~ Haha...

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Goodbye Scholesy, thanks for all the wonderful, beautiful memories.
I shall never forget your strike against Barca nor that strike against Bradford and many many more.
Your 60 yarders and your reckless 'intentional' knee high challenge.
Gonna miss him so much and let's just hope the youngsters can pick up a thing or two for him.

As for finding a holding midfielder, what do u guys think of Scotty Parker?
Technically, he's fine. And he's a tireless runner as well which suits SAF's style.
Could be a cheap stop-gap measure till we unearth another gem.
I'd say 8-10 mil pound will do for him.

nd with regards to Att Mid, the obvious candidate would be Modric and Sneijder.
Both are proven pedigree but the latter being the more polished, stylo and experienced of the duo.
Sneijder is a better goalscorer than Modric. But comes at a more hefty price and one year older.

Speaking of Khedira, i don;t thnk there's a slim chance of us getting him.
Real Madrid seems to be on a mission to buy everyone and anyone that seems to have an ounce of potential and hope for the best in order to compete with Barca.
Look at how they bought Van DEr Vaart and Sneijder before this. Then Kaka, Alonso, Benzema Ozil just to name a few.
Also, many had fallen off the wayside, like the Diarras, the dutch contingents etc etc. And having seen the performance of the Germans at the WC, it's no surprise that they again are sweeping 'em off the floor.

I agree that Fabregas would be fantastic. The same category as Modric and Sneijder, though a bit injury prone.But it's not gonna happen is it? =)

Seriously, my wishlist like I always draw up at the end of every season...

1)Sneijder (35mil or 25 mil + Berbatov) or / Modric (30mil or 20mil + Berbatov) / or Fabregas 35mil(haha)
2)Bale (35mil or 25mil + Berbatov)
3)Parker as a stop gap measure to replace Hargreaves (6-10mil)
4)Henderson / Rodwell for the future in exchange of Gibson
5)Phil Jones in exchange of Evans

We kinda have a thin squad now.
Van Der Sar
Scholes
Gary Neville
+ Kuszcak & Berba & Gibson & Diouf and Brown is expected to leave.
+cleverley + Welbeck will have to make a huge impression next season
I expect Macheda will still be loaned out

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thx God, finally there r 2 clubs willing to bid for Gibbo!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Both Sunderland n WBA is gonna make a 6mil pound bid soon, according to reports... For Sunderland, they r making a total of 12mil pound bid which including Wes Brown too... Whereas WBA is thought to move in with a 10mil pound bid for both Gibbo n Kuzi!!! Come on SAF, accept 1 of the deal plsssss~~~ Hehehe...

Hmm... Myself not too into Scott Parker... My impression of him is he play pretty similar to our Carrick!!! Gti, is tht why u love Parker oso?! Hahaha... Jus kidding... Parker not those hard tackling no nonsense player... Not very aggresive in his playing style... But he hold onto the ball well n distribute them usefully for his team... I think he is the best player for WHU last season... Dun think we needs 2 "Carrick" in our team, do we?! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Ya, anyone from Modric, Sneijder n Fabregas will make me very happy for the next season in our engine room... If we r able to get Modric (which i think is the most possible 1 from the trio mentioned!!!), then we will not b getting Bale from Spurs!!! >.< Dun think d Bald Levis will wanna lose 2 of his stars together to 1 of thier rival...

Glad tht Owen will stay for another year... But do tht means Berba will b heading for the exit door now?! Hmm... To me, i think there is a big big chance tht he will b sold in order to recoup some $$$ for our summer spending... Sad to say so... >.<" With Welbeck, Macheda n Diouf coming back from loans, no point tht SAF will b keeping so many strikers in the team... There is a possibility of either 1 of Macheda or Diouf will b sold in the summer too... Mayb Macheda, as he might fetch us more $$$ in the market...

I hope we do buy at least 1 defender in d summer too... Yaya, I think Evans was bad in the whole of last season when he played in the center of our defence... But he did better when being push into the left back position... We were linked to a french prodigy (forgot abt his name!!! Hahaha)... Heard tht he is tall, big, fast, agile, good in the air n can play accross the back line n as a defensive midfielder too... Hmm... Sound like a good investment...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Carrick = Parker?
Well i don't know. For me they bear no similarities at all.
Parker for me is a hardworking, hard tackling box to box midfield.
Carrick doesn't tackle at all.

Parker = Hargreaves? - then yes

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Ya, tht's y i said i wasnt into S. Parker too much... Didnt really watch him play many times so tht's jus my opinion on Parker... Heard 'Arry is gonna get him for Spurs and its currently the best open offer Parker have had...

The Giggsy trouble is getting out of hand n becoming worst n ugly now... =.=" It really open my eyes n change my opinion on Giggsy if all the things writen abt him r real!!! Hopefully he is not tht bad... >.<" Hmm... Hopefully the truth will b reveal soonest...

Rumours still circulating btw Modric, Sneijder, Young, Henderson, De Gea, Rodwell, L. Diarra, Nasri n A. Sanchez to us... But still there is no concrete move yet!!! Hmm... Looking for some good newz in the coming days on the transfer front for us... ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yo, every Red Devils here... At least now we got some updates on the transfer front...

Reports saying tht ManUtd hv got Phil Jones, 19, from Blackburn for 16mil pounds... And the defender who can oso play in the DM, is currently having madecal at Old Toilet... So if things all goes well, he will b SAF n ManUtd 1st signing over the summer...

To b frank, i didnt watch this guy play too much except for the game we were up against them in tht 1-1 draw... He was good... And heard from other fans tht over the whole season, he have got 4 MoTM award... Against overselves, Chelshit, Loserfool and Ass-senal!!! Wow~~~ Tht speak volume here for a 19 yr old!!! Most importantly is tht he can play in tht DM role too... This is where we really needs strengthening!!! And provided he is English, saw him play alongside C. Smalling in tht U21 game against Norway last wk, it fits the bill well for SAF!!! Reports were oso saying, SAF is suppose to assess him for another year at Blackburn, but the interception of Fool n Gunner, forced SAF hand to do the deal now... Looking forwards to see him donning the Red Devils jersey in the coming season!!! ^.^

Hmm... SAF mentioned abt 2-3 players will b signed in the summer... With De Gea the keeper, Phil Jones deal almost done, then A. Young will b signing a deal with us once his own wedding is over after this weekend... Will we gonna see any marquee signing(s) in the summer huh?! =.=" Errr... Yaya, i'm a bit worried!!! Haha... Really hope to see players like Sneijder or Modric to b at our team next season... Now tht Alexis Sanchez rumours r pretty hot too as he might opt for us than Barca due to limited playing time... Hmm... Hopefully SAF will need to make more signings as things hv changed and might change for the coming weeks...

Sunderland hv confirmed officially tht they hv made a 12mil pounds bid for 3 of our players... Brown, Gibbo and Sheasy!!! To me, i think 12mil is way too less for 3 of our players, eventhough they r fringe players but with bags of Europe n big matches experiences!!! Mayb 18mil will b a fair price for the trio!!!

Brown, we knew tht he is going as he have had a burst up with SAF over last summer... And his playing time r getting lesser and lesser... Will b a great solid buy for Sunderland to shore up their defence... As for Gibbo, not hving a good season for us... With Cleverley coming back to us, i guess he might b getting few opportunity to play, even in the League Cup!!! So, letting him go to fetch some $$$ might b a good option for us too... Might provide a good cover for the leaving Henderson in Sunderland team... As for Sheasy, SAF might just b keeping him for his versatility... Jack of all trades, and clearly a master of none!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ But with the signing of Phil Jones, SAF might b tempted to let Sheasy go too, if the price is right!!! Other than tht, we hv got Evans n Smalling as cover up for our back line...

So, good luck to the trio!!!

Other than tht, surprising tht Barca hv just announced a transfer budget of just 45mil Euros~~~ Its really not much for a team tht is so successful over the last season by winning the ECL n LaLiga... With the ECL alone, it bagged them ard 120mil pounds!!! 45mil in Euros?! Fabregas alone would hv totaled their budget!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz.... Let alone tht they r in the talk with G. Rossi (ex-Devil), Alexis Sanchez and others... Hmmm... They hv their own problems too...

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Source: Phil Jones&rsquo; £16m arrival sparks Man Utd spree | The Sun |Sport|Football

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Another artical abt our new boy Phil Jones:

"The Preston-born youngster is seen by Chelsea fans as the replacement for John Terry, Liverpool fans as the man to take Jamie Carragher’s place and by Arsenal supporters as a man with the solidity required to provide a backbone to their brittle defence."

Source: How versatile Phil Jones can help fill the gap left by Owen Hargreaves in midfield for Manchester United - Goal.com

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm.... Can all this b trusted?! The Sun said ManUtd hv completed 3 signings in De Gea, Phil Jones and Ashley Young in a 55mils pound deal... But the thing is, the official ManUtd hv reported none of the 3 transfer!!! Hahaha....

Source: Ashley Young takes Utd spree to £55m | The Sun |Sport|Football

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Another good write up abt SAF is starting to re-building another new team to challenge for honours~~~ Hmm... But this might b his last b4 he retire!!!

Source: Fergie rebuilds Utd once more | The Sun |Sport|Football

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

And there r newz saying Giggsy might just call it a day after all those rubbish tht he had off field!!! Supporters or fans might be booing him off field if he ever play again... Hmm... And i think this is a possibility too... So Giggsy might hv played his last game for us too... =.="

Source: Manchester United news Club concerned Ryan Giggs could retire now avoid hassle from fans over alleged affairs - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Hahaha... Nasri for just 10mil pounds?! I think tht would b a great investment!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... Purely media rubbish!!! Dun think AW will ever let him come to us!!! Hmm... But worth to test water by bidding for Nasri!!! Hahaha....

Source: Manchester United Arsenal transfer news Samir Nasri could be subject cheeky £10m offer as could leave on free next summer - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Transfer analysis: What will the arrival of Ashley Young do to the Manchester United team sheet? According to this write up, SAF gonna use Young in a more central role where we needs pace... It will give SAF more options when things need changes... Hopefully Nani will stay for another season to see if he do hv a long term future with us...

Read more: Transfer analysis: What will the arrival of Ashley Young do to the Manchester United team sheet? by David McDonnell - Mirror Football Blog - MirrorFootball.co.uk

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

An artical abt Owen Hargreaves... Too bad his career ended with injuries to his knees so early... Else, 1 might think what will happen in the 2 Champions League Final against Barca... Like him a lot... But its time for him to go... Wishing him all the best for whatever he chooses to do after football...

"Owen Hargreaves versatility was a consequence of a combination of attributes that no team-mate possessed: Darren Fletcher and Anderson can also offer energy in midfield, while Michael Carrick screens the back four. None, however, could ally defensive discipline with such forceful running. In a country where natural holding midfielders are a rarity, Hargreaves was an exception. He was also more than that."

Source: Fitness was Man United's Owen Hargreaves' only failure - ESPN Soccernet

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmmm... After few days of tracking the latest newz from UK abt ManUtd, there r mostly great newz for us... 1st of all, ManUtd managed to 'offload' Bebe to Besiktas for a year long loan with a 2mil pounds of permanent transfer after tht... SAF is willing to make some 5.4mil lost on Bebe if things r going smoothly where he will b a Besiktas player in a year... Good to hear tht... No disrespect, but Bebe just doesnt look like he can make it at ManUtd!!! And i think SAF knew tht he had made a BIG mistake by signing him without watching him play n monitor him properly b4 committing...

Other than tht, good to know too Gibbo is willing to go to Sunderland!!! He wanna SAF to guarantee him regular 1st team place, else he will go... Damn sohai... How SAF can guarantee him tht?! No even Anderson, Nani, Park, Giggsy n etc can b guarantee regular 1st team football all d time, let alone Gibbo standard!!! =.=" I think Sunderland will b a good club for him...

Brown will definitely going... Just tht its either to Sunderland or WBA... As for Sheasy... He hv got to make up his mind too... With new players coming in n SAF wanting to re-build his team, his playing time at ManUtd might b lesser n lesser... Its a time for him to move on for his career...

Then WBA is in for Kuzi n mayb Obertan as well... Another great newz for us... Both this players can leave us... There r few young players coming back from loans and breaking through from the youth ranks... So to replace him aint any problem!!!

Future of Berbatov, Nani n Carrick aint clear too, as there r rumours linking them away from Old Toilet... With SAF gonna re-build his last ever empire again b4 he opt for retirement, there r some tough decision he will make... For sure there will b no sentimental in them... So if he thinks its for the good of the club, he will offload them n replace them with what SAF think is better for the club...

Newz saying The Qatar Loyal Family is about to make a move for ManUtd...

Source: http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footb...minent-102039-23195379/#.TfRZllltZ3M;facebook

If this is proven to b true, SAF will hv huge $$$ back up for his rebuilding projects... As for Sneijder, there is a possibility tht Nani might b involved as part of the deal... As for Modric, both Berba n Carrick were being mentioned too...

Other than tht, in order to counter the newz of ManUtd being take over by the Qatar Loyal Family, the Glazer said them intended to float the club at Hong Kong share market!!!

Source: Glazers weigh up £1.7bn Manchester United stock market floatation | Mail Online

If the Glazer do so, do the move brings any advantages to the club?! I think the move will bring in handsome profit to the owners more than to the club!!! So hopefully the Qatar side will do something b4 Glazer float the club...

Other than tht, i think Phil Jones deal will b safely gone through as we did nothing wrong by meeting the player's buy out clause!!! So, i'm waiting for the newz to b official soonest!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome Phil Jones to Old Toilet!!! ManUtd official site hv announced the newz, where Jones is joining us on a initial 16.5mil deal... Hahaha... Great newz!!! He is oredi a great prospect, so hopefully with this move, he will b able to progress better n become a big star for us in the near future... Bravo!!!! ^.^

Other than tht, nothing much on the transfer newz for us as our search for Scholesy "Successor" continue~~~ Knowing tht SAF is coming back from his holiday in France by the end of this week, so hopefully he will b able to speed things up by signing his ultimate target for the position!!! Yeah, i hope its gonna b Sneijner now~~~

Then with Nani voicing out his admiration for Mr. Big Mouth, there might b bids coming in for him from few clubs... If he do go, we might b adding another winger to take over his place... Namely Alexis Sanchez!!! Barca bid for him failed through as Bojan K refuses to go the other way in the player plus cash deal... ManShitty made a 32mils bid for Sanchez, but the player favour a move to Old Toilet in order to test himself in the highest level of footballing world... All this will b made possible if SAF is currently backing by the Qatary Royal Family... Else, i would think Sneijder will b our last signing before the season start!!! With tht kinda backing, SAF can go all out to fulfill his dream signings... And as a Red Devils, i always hope for the BEST for the club!!!!

As for Giggsy, all the newz coming out at the moment r getting worst for him... And i honestly believe tht there might b as high as 50% chances tht he will decided to walk away from football... It will b very hard for him to face the media... And to b frank, his "Mr. Clean" image in my heart hv been dashed~~~ =.=" Although I onli care abt his footballing side of his life, this is too over... Now, he is being rate at the same category as John "I'll fcuking bed your wife" Terry!!! >.<" Hopefully things will b cleared for him soonest possible, so tht he can make a good decision as in what he gonna do abt his footballing life!!! Its a bad way for a Legend of the club to end his career~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another good read up abt SAF investment in Phil Jones!!! But SAF seems confident tht Jones will come good soon... ^.^

Source: Is Phil Jones the most expensive gamble Sir Alex Ferguson has ever taken at Manchester United? - Goal.com

Other then tht, 1 good piece of transfer newz for me, at least... We r getting closer to sign Alexis Sanchez~~~ With a 27mil bid, Gill is confident he can push through the deal in the next few days!!! Hopefully so... Once we get Sanchez, do this means Nani will b heading to the exit door?! Or SAF gonna fit Sanchez through the middle as our play maker?! It tht's d case, we gonna say bye bye to our other targets such as Sneijder, Modric n Nasri!!! Hmm... By paying 27mil to him, i think its still a good investment as SAF is good at polishing a up coming star into a Mega Footballer~~~ I believe in 2-3 years, Sanchez will b worth ard 50mil with RM come bidding!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Just look at other targets for our rivals... Aguero for 45mil pounds?! Pastore for not less than 44mil pounds?! Henderson n both S. Downing valued at 20mil pounds each?! Kaka for abt another 45mil pounds!!!! The market hv gone crazy... And i dun think players tht i mentioned above do hv much room to improve on their valuation in 2-3 years time!!!

Source: Man Utd swoop for £27m Sanchez | The Sun |Sport|Football

This is a write up abt A. Sanchez... His strength n all things tht u need to know abt him!!! ^.^

Source: Who is Alexis Sanchez? | The Sun |Sport|Football

Are u guyz as surprised as me by the way SAF go on a spending spree in the transfer market?! I'm totally shock!!! Haha... I think the Qatari Royal Family linked r for real!!! Tht's being 1 of the main reason why SAF will hv such a big war crest in the market for top players!!! Other than tht, i think this might b SAF last team-building project so he is dead serious abt what he wanna to do with the team b4 he finally call it a day in the obis!!!

If... A big If, we get A. Sanchez and SAF still go all out for Sneijder, our transfer will hit more than 100mil barrier!!! A record for us!!! I really think its possible... But at the same time, there might b players heading out the exit door too... So next season gonna b a big challenge for SAF and all the players as changes always take time to bare fruit!!! SAF is an expert on this... He will keep what he think r his 'Core' players in the team n build from there...

Looking forward to see at least 1-2 more signings other than d done deal of Phil Jones, A. Young n De Gea... Also hope tht Anderson will come good next season n Fletcher back to form soonest... ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
FCUK~~~ Newz saying tht Alexis Sanchez is gonna b a Barca player by this coming Tues~~~ =.=" This is make the gap btw Barca n other clubs even bigger!!! Its reportedly to b a 33mil pounds deal... And Arsenal hv confirmed tht Barca hv made contact with them on Fabregas... With onli 45mil Euros of Transfer kitty, how is all this possible?! And reports oso saying tht they will put David Villa on sale to ManShitty or Chelshit in order to get ard 30-40mil pounds!!! >.<" If Barca managed to get all 3 players tht they wanna - Sanchez, Fabregas n G. Rossi, do other clubs still hv chances to catch them in Europe?! I really think its a tall tall order~~~ Mayb a near impossible 1!!!

So... What's next for ManUtd in order for our effort to bridge the gap closer in the transfer market?! We have got a great 'Start' to the transfer window by getting Phil Jones, A. Young and David De Gea... So hopefully SAF will continue the hard work by getting us a much needed playmaker tht will b able to replace Scholesy in the long term by pulling the strings in our engine room...

With the things going on at the moment, we can onli concentrated on our effort in landing W. Sneijder~~~ Modric look set to b a Chelshit player as he hv voice out to stay in Landon... A. Sanchez is almost gone to Barca!!! Dun think its ManUtd way of doing things by putting in a late improve offer to Udinese... Nasri looks like he will b offered a better contract tht he is hoping for from AW n Arsenal... Pastore n Aguero r out of our league with their close to 45-50mil pound price tag!!!

So... Pls, SAF... Go all out to land Sneijder now!!! Our onli hope!!! 35mil will b the price to do the deal... Pray hard for it!!! ^.^

If SAF think the 3 tht we oredi got will b it for the summer... Then we will hv to pin our hope on Anderson to come good in the creative role... A bit risky, but its time for him to step forwards... And it will b a big question mark as in how SAF gonna use A. Young in our system?! Placing him of the left of our forward line?! Left winger?! What's Nani role for us in the coming season with Valencia the preferred right wing!!! Will he go?!

Hahaha... Still lots to ponder for~~~

Other than tht, still waiting for the update on our players who r gonna move on... Gibbo, Sheasy, Brown, Obertan n Kuzi... Bebe is the onli 1 confirmed going to Besiktas... Doubts on Berba, Nani, Giggsy (to retire?!), Macheda n Mama Diouf...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A warm welcome to Ashley Young for joining Red Devils at the Old Toilet!!!! Hopefully he will bring us more glories in his stay with us... With SAF, Young shld b able to further develop his career here with ManUtd... Excited to see him play for us and where n how will SAF uses him in our tactics n strategies... Good read up abt where can Young fit into us...

Source: Where will Ashley Young fit in at Manchester United? Here are the options... - Goal.com

Next to b with us, shld b the expected transfer of David De Gea!!! He will b officially joining us once the Euro Under 21 finish, by the end of June...

But our biggest hope is still on Sneijder... Hahaha... Nothing much on tht front yet... Hopefully there r negotiation btw us n Inter abt him going on behind the scene now...

As for A. Sanchez news, there r some new twist!!! =.=" Sanchez said in an interview tht, he just ruled out ManShitty move... Leaving doors open for either Barca or ManUtd!!! What a 'saga' this gonna develop into~~~ I understand Udinese situation as they hope to max their profit on Sanchez, as he is their biggest stars for decade!!! But for ManUtd style, we seldom go into a bidding war with other clubs... Unless, SAF is pretty damn sure of wanting the player badly... Just like when he was chasing Berbatov~~~ =.=" Else, i think Barca will b in advantage as D. Gill have tabled a 27mil bid 2 wks ago, which might not b the most attractive deal for Udinese... Let's pray things can move our way soonest!!! Haha...

Other than tht, we look set to miss out on R. Varane - The young French prospect who is an out standing sweeper/CD~~~ He is 18 now, but a promising talent... RM looked set to highjack him from us, where they uses Zidane to talk to him n convince him... Too bad...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Now... The latest name in the transfer bidding war is - Thiago Alcantara!!! According to reports, ManUtd hv enter the race by placing ard 15mil pounds for the Spain n Barca young star, whom the reports said is able to replace Scholesy in our team long term... ManUtd wanna a straight deal whereas Barca wanna to insert a buy-back-clause!!!

Then, rumours r saying SAF will this week launch a 20mil pounds bid for Nasri to test Arsenal resolve~~~ LOLzzzzzzzzz... I think SAF been keeping an eye on Nasri, is true fact!!! But with him on a last year contract with the Gunners, a 20mil bid seems a bit off track by the way ManUtd doing deals!!! If 20mils including Nasri 5 yrs salary, then it sounds logic!!! ^.^ Let's see how this things develop further...

As for A. Sanchez case, things still keep dragging n dragging!!! Udinese might have just thrown a stone on their own foot, by keep asking for a higher deal from bidders... Now tht Barca looks like wanna to pull out of the deal, as they dun wanna all this nonsense saga... Other than tht, they will not hv enough $$$ for Sanchez if Udinese keeps asking for more... Barca valued Fabregas at not more than 30-35mil, and Udinese wanna something close to 40mils for Sanchez!!! =.="

Then Sanchez himself ruled out ManShitty... Now it seems like Chelshit will b benefited from all this if they r to meet or come close to what Udinese is asking... No more newz from ManUtd camp on this issue, as Gill didnt seems to upping our bids of 27mil for Sanchez... Hmmm...

On the other issue, with SAF back from holidays and Inter appointed a new manager... The transfer of Wesley Sneijder might hv been started!!! I hope to hear something positive abt this move in the next 2 weeks... Fingers cross!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another Big Welcome to our 3rd new comer to the club - David De Gea!!! Watched him play in the Euro Under 21, and basically he did pretty well... Hopefully he will b a huge success with us... And a lots of fans r worrying tht De Gea might uses us as his own stepping stone to make a name for himself, then will b heading back to either 1 of the big Spanish club after like just like Pique and Fabregas now!!! Hmm... But we shldnt worry abt tht too much right? If we can make him feel important n good, De Gea will b staying with us longer than the 5 yrs contract he signed!!!

Good newz to me, at least~~~

Source: Why Inter's appointment of Gian Piero Gasperini could hasten the exit of Manchester United target Wesley Sneijder - Goal.com

If Inter is willing to do biz, hopefully both SAF n David Gill will table our bid soonest possible to make things happened!!!

Another strong rumours is tht SAF is ready to make solid bid for S. Nasri to test Arsenal... Rumours saying tht SAF will try to sign Nasri the latest by next week, right b4 the pre-season training starts!!! Hmm... Watch this space too ya!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eeeee. Yeah. It's Nurburgring!. It's the Green Hell and I'd know by now you'd be really envious of my experience. I'm sure I'm not the first Malaysian to have been there, and driven in the 'Ring as I personally know of a few friends who've done it, and I know if you are reading this, you would have already driven on the Nurburgring too, except that it's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience