Snatch thief dies - good riddance

Should we just bang all snatch thieves and send them to hell?

• Yes, they deserve it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they should be caught and then sent to prison.

• No, they should be caught, beaten up and then let the police arrest them.

• Undecided.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AdamHurri

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Definitely the Snatch Thieves are low lifes who don't deserve respect n dignity but WHO ARE WE to decide on whether they should live or not. The Law n its due process should do so. We can't juz decide to kill ppl whenever we want juz becoz they did a crime. We are not GOD or for atheist who dnt believe in God we are not the law. If everybody kill each other juz 4 a dime we r no better than d snatch thief. We should live in Cowboy Town. Anarchy is d way. Sometimes if we r victim of snatch thief, pickpocket or etc wouldn't it b better if we juz smile n let Karma do its part. Be Realistic, are we actually ANIMALS to kill another human being juz 4 a Bloody Handphone or Fancy Gadget or few hundred bucks. Have we stooped so low. Dis does not mean i support snatch thieves or d like but i believe in putting things into perspective n look at things in d bigger picture. They are CRIMINALS n they deserve to face d brunt of d law. Perhaps we could shame them to public but I Seriously dnt think taking their lives is d way forward.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, to be fair he probably did not deserve to die in such a horrific manner BUT I honestly feel glad it happened and wish this will teach those scums a good lesson!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
they hv claimed too many innocent lives and it's time for pay back!!..if the police were to charge the victim, maybe they shud think of the victims who died innocently..if i were to come across any of these mofuckas, i will not hesitate to bang them..fully support the lady..way to go girl!

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yalor..after happen like it,police come to us blame and charge for "memandu secara merbahaya sehingga menyebabkan kematian and serius kecederaan yang satu lagi"how?sometime i hear driver might so not lucky to let go away.hopeful lady is okay.if not,look for mr michael choong :hmmmm:

Jul 7, 2008
I Say Kill Them All!!!!!!!
Better Them Then My Family!!!!!
You John Lennon Wanna Be, Just Go On Being A Hippie.
And If One Day That Happens To You Or Your Family, I'll Just Pass You A Shit Happens Stick Eeeiiii~~~~~

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Oh Lupa Pulak, Look What Happen To John Lennon, He's Dead.
All You Need Is Love~~~~~~
Baa Humbug~~~~~

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
good riddance
they would just cause more harm to society people like this dont stop till they are caught or dead
she was one brave lady :adore:
not many of us would actually have the nerve to kill someone else even if it was just by accident

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i agree wif u...shud beat em up.

and i tink its true...death require alot of paperwork and investigation.

actually if the public really catch a snatch thief in action...
the police will actually give those people the chance to kick those bastard ass until they cannot stand.but not until u murdered them la...
then only the police cuff those snatch thief n bring to balai...
In Gerak khas tv series is the opposite, the Polis will arrest the civilians who belasah the thief n bagi the thief runaway.

they deserve to die, my decision is FINAL !!

seriously, i do not know if u guys can remember there was a TV3 commercial where they showed the snatch thief victim's family where i remembered the children they SWEAR that the snatch thief will never be forgiven for what happen to their moms...

seriously those lowlives deserve to die

here is an article which some didnt pay attention long time ago

======================================

Snatch thief meets his match in feisty Huda

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3091/insidepix1.jpg
Huda Husna Hassan demonstrating how she held her assailant in a stranglehold.

ALOR STAR: A snatch theft victim turned the tables on her assailant when she single-handedly overpowered him and held him in a stranglehold after he snatched her handbag in Jalan Putra here on Sunday night.

The suspect, believed to be a drug addict, was twice her size but that did not stop Huda Husna Hassan from holding her own.

Huda Husna's heroics were praised by police after it was learnt that she was the man's 11th victim of the day.

Relating her ordeal, the 22-year-old administrative assistant said she was travelling alone on a motorcycle about 10pm when the suspect, also on a motorcycle, pulled up next to her and grabbed her bag, containing three mobile phones, cash and her identity card.

"I had been very careful to tie the handbag to the motorcycle carriage. I was shocked when the man made off with my bag," she said at her house yesterday.
She gave chase and rammed his motorcycle throwing both of them off their machines.

Dressed in a baju kurung, Husna Huda was the first to recover and jumped on the man, whose legs were pinned under his motorcycle.

She held the suspect, who was groaning in pain, in a stranglehold to ensure he did not try and escape.

Several diners at a nearby roadside stall then rushed to her aid.

Huda Husna suffered cuts and bruises on her left hand and leg. Her knee was also swollen by the fall.

She later admitted that it was not wise of her to go after the man on her own but said she was overcome with rage.

"I was just so furious! There have been so many cases of snatch thefts recently. I recently lost a good friend after she was kicked off her motorcycle by a snatch thief," she added.

Kota Star district police chief Assistant Commissioner Abdul Ghafar Rajab said the 20-year-old suspect suffered bruises on his legs after the fall and that he had been remanded to facilitate investigations.

A police source said the suspect was involved in at least 10 other snatch incidents that day until he met his match in Huda Husna.

======================================

so i think it is ok to beat the crap out of them since our police is too bz protecting the VIP-s
*last time i did report police about heavy crime activity in my old housing area regarding on snatch thieves n the police can slumber said "it is the people's fault for not protecting the items".. well 2 weeks later my neighbour was a victim of an armed robbery in that housing area !!!!

back to those snatch thieves

look at those lowlife, they have killed many !!

so it is our chance to payback la.. seriously i also got frens where parents got injured by them..

get ready bash them but becareful la if they come with a gang... also i remembered a snatch thief snatch one girls purse until one kampung chase the guy n chop of his hand??

that was plain awesome !!!

seriously i am willing even to trash a ferrari (if i do own one) just to hit those lowlives.

sorry to say this but i think it is not safe since snatch thieves are rampant, i think there is one of 2 or more Malaysians holding a weapon just incase of this attack.

I remembered majority of my frens owns at least one weapon, bought or custom made just to prepare this snatch thief attack.

Last edited:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
since when the drama shows a real life situation? :hmmmm:
look at the policemen on the road...always want bribes...in those tv series...i dun tink it shows any police will take bribe...

i had a couple of frens dat actually manage to help the police to catch those snatch thief...

at the balai...those policemen told my fren to throw a punch at the snatch thief...

i tink its becoz my fren willing to come to balai n make report n all...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I was robbed before once. Which is why I hate them a lot too. If I were to see them robbing a lady, I really wouldn't mind damaging my ride just in order to nab these bastards. A lot of victims died due to snatch thefts attempts. They fall and landed wrongly and hit their head which was fatal.

Really hate them all...god should have given those hands and legs to handicap ppl instead of them.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Definitely the Snatch Thieves are low lifes who don't deserve respect n dignity but WHO ARE WE to decide on whether they should live or not. The Law n its due process should do so. We can't juz decide to kill ppl whenever we want juz becoz they did a crime. We are not GOD or for atheist who dnt believe in God we are not the law. If everybody kill each other juz 4 a dime we r no better than d snatch thief. We should live in Cowboy Town. Anarchy is d way. Sometimes if we r victim of snatch thief, pickpocket or etc wouldn't it b better if we juz smile n let Karma do its part. Be Realistic, are we actually ANIMALS to kill another human being juz 4 a Bloody Handphone or Fancy Gadget or few hundred bucks. Have we stooped so low. Dis does not mean i support snatch thieves or d like but i believe in putting things into perspective n look at things in d bigger picture. They are CRIMINALS n they deserve to face d brunt of d law. Perhaps we could shame them to public but I Seriously dnt think taking their lives is d way forward.
Well, Malaysia is already a 'cowboy country' ain't it? Think about it: everytime when we laughed at Americans for their high crime rate and blaring siren symphony, everytime when we laughed at South Africans for installing flamethrowers on their cars to fight carjackers, we need to look back at our houses: they all have grills. Reality check: we are living in a prison country, like it or not.

Mention the word 'grill' to an American and they will think that we are inviting them to a barbeque party. Google the phrase 'house grill' and all the results will be from Malaysian websites, and they have nothing to do with a steak. Can spell 'grill' or 'grille'. Got flowery grills oso, mahai. We, Malaysians, are laughed at bro, for living in prison houses. Laughed at, believe me. Same way as South Africans were laughed at for installing car flamethrowers. We are the butt of jokes.

Foreign criminals, Africans, South Americans, all have at one time or the other did crime in our homeland, because they think Malaysia is a soft spot and Malaysians are easy target. Malaysia: prosperous country. Malaysians: small in stature and have a lot of money. Easy to con, easy to be robbed.

Law taking it's due course? Well I studied law too but reality showed me that the police just don't have the time or resource to tackle all cases. Same thing with the courts. I know you know that when we go do police report there is a HIGH chance of the case not being investigated at all. Does that mean that I want all civilians to become vigilantes and incite anarchy? No. But does that mean that we all should let robbers and rapists have their way, because of 'lack of resources'? Now that's something to think of, even for law practitioners, ain't it?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Just read this article. Some may call the grandpa an overzealous-redneck-gun-owner, but I call him a farking hero. Think about it, why would you go through the hassle of owning a pump-action shotgun license? To masturbate? To prepare for your suicide later when business go bankrupt? No, to defend yourself and your loved ones of course! That's why when somebody told me that police should fire warning shots before shooting a robber I just farking laugh at them. There's no such thing as 'warning shots'. When you take out a gun, you are READY to shoot to kill. If you are not ready, you are not farking fit to have a gun in the first place.

Grandpa shoots teen robber dead

2010/11/17
By Lee Shi-Ian
[email protected]

PETALING JAYA: An elderly house owner proved too much of a match for five robbers yesterday, shooting dead one and sending the others packing. It is understood five men had driven up to the man's house in Jalan SS8/8 about 9.40am.

Two of them alighted from the vehicle and climbed over the automatic gate. While one of the pair who was armed with a knife stood guard at the door, his accomplice who was armed with a parang barged into the house.

There, the 17-year-old robber confronted two children aged 8 and 10, their father, 30, and the family's Cambodian maid, in her 20s.

He ordered the maid to gather all the valuables in the house and pass it to his accomplice waiting at the door before going upstairs to search the rooms.

Unbeknownst to the teen, the children's grandfather had heard the commotion downstairs and grabbed his pump-action shotgun.

When the 72-year-old spotted the robber, he fired two shots. Hit in the ribs, the robber tumbled down the stairs.

The other robbers fled the scene in a hurry.

The shot robber was taken to the University Malaya Medical Centre where he was admitted to the intensive care unit but died shortly after.

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
case of the burning r35, only thought f458 can burn, haha

but yes, haha ballsacks all out, lol

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i remember another case where a lady driving a myvi mowed down another pair of snatch thieves at the end of a dead end....she was charged for murder i belive...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
i drive a suzuki ignis 1.3NA...
do u have a ready stock??

im planning to get a hi-lo kit with or without springs..
and how much would it cost ????

thanks!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience