Manchester united football club

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
THE match that define how this season will turn out. rooney will come good.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Let's hope all our big players step up to lead the way and all the rest of them stand up to be counted.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
hey, you guys are knowned as 'devils' in short. "red devils" in full nick.

we are the "reds" ;)

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
haha but there is a man u song called.. "come on you reds"

come on you reds, come on you reds,
just keep your bottle and use your heads,
for 90 mins we'll let them know,
who's man united here we go

Benfica game in 25 mins.. cant wait to be honest... hoping George Best would shine on our boys now.. especially Wayne Rooney.

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
WTF ???? MU crashed out of CL ???!!! i was shocked when i wake up n checked the score that MU lost to benfica 2-1 ? OMG wat are those players doing ??? luckily i din waste my time to watch the match... wats going on with MU finish LAST in the table? OMG :eek: :eek:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
argh! no champions league next year!! knn!

i didn't watch the game but i read and heard that Ronaldo misfired like nobody's business. But itz not a one man show.. the entire squad misfired.

fuck la.. frankly what do u think of christiano ronaldo? actually i never really liked him.. he never shoot on target wan... grrrrr...

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
haih ..... ronaldo? i do like him alot but once a team lose is not because of a player is the entire squad has to take the responsible as well as the manager... although ronaldo seldom shot on target , he created some chances for his teamates to score as well as giving the opponent a hard job to deal with so i don think he is the one to blame for , ya i also heard that he miss a few chances i think ... overall very disappointed la haih :frown:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
KNNCCB!!!

No CL this season anymore :(

WTF!

Sigh...I don't blame any individual player. The whole team and Fergie has to bear the brunt for United being in such a predicament. This is a sad day for Manchester United.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i dont blame him either... he'z a midfielder... he do create chances for the teammates.

just that i just couldn't stand seeing always shooting way off target all the time... i think even neville can shoot better than him.

if only he can improve his shooting.. he would be a terror.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Anyway, I'm trying to be optimistic here.

This bitter exit from Europe would be a good experience for Rooney, Ronaldo and the other younglings. Hopefully they will learn from this and come back stronger next year.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
hope it wont effect the purse that much...look at the bright side....with no champions league (or even UEFA cup) at least u guys can mount serious challenge to chelsea aiight....we cant do that...we to far behind aledy...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
haii... EPL.. 10 points behind chelsea... 1/2 season to go.. hopefully they can do it. FA cup... terrible penalty lost last season..... hopefully this season can.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
si|verfish said:
Anyway, I'm trying to be optimistic here.

This bitter exit from Europe would be a good experience for Rooney, Ronaldo and the other younglings. Hopefully they will learn from this and come back stronger next year.
YOu (MU) needs a 'dark' padawan. (flawed geniuses like Best, Cantona, keano).

the good thing out of this defeat is that you will know the true MU fans. fair weather one will ship out to you know where.

I cant help be feel MU (the way they played last night) was nowhere close to the MU of the 90s. I somehow felt the way benfica close down MU moves; this could have help with the services of ye old 'beckham'.

No CL, but does, as one of better finishes (maybe) mean a sneak into UEFA?? (havent check papers yet)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Elf engine oil in malacca?

hi there do anyone knows anywhere got sell Elf oil? semi syn (15W-40) and the pricing as well?

any suggestion for other good and reputable oil brand n model is welcomed...thanks :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience