Cusco or GAB ...which is better for wira

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Whats the problem with the big shaft compare to the small shaft? Btw, anywhere to service cusco abs?
the big shaft he's referring to is inverted type with the shaft on the lower part of the shock
body.like those superbike front fork.this type response better then the typical design shock.
inverted type usually suitable for track use as the seal at the middle of the shock tend to
wear off fast and emit "clocking" sound.about servicing,u can try n ask around those
shock servicing centre.they only need to find the right size rubber seal.

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
It's more common to get the oil-seal and parts for the conventional twin tube design. And kinda hard to get parts inverted mono-tube system. you can ask around KL-Klang area, i remember there's a shop selling new inverted mono system, (not mistaken Titan?) maybe they can service that type of absorbers. As for servicing cusco, you can call 012-4806880 (TKA Motorsport) for north malaysia region.

azrilazmi

Aug 6, 2009
Kajang
Bro, im using GAB HA series for my 1.5 wira. Its bumpy alot in slow speed but quite perfect on high speed. Weekly using Karak highway and its save my time for traveling since i dont have to slow down tackling the corner.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Bro, im using GAB HA series for my 1.5 wira. Its bumpy alot in slow speed but quite perfect on high speed. Weekly using Karak highway and its save my time for traveling since i dont have to slow down tackling the corner.
maybe the 1 that ur using is for 1.6/1.8 spec.a bit stiffer for a lighter engine.

azrilazmi

Aug 6, 2009
Kajang
maybe the 1 that ur using is for 1.6/1.8 spec.a bit stiffer for a lighter engine.
dats what i thought all the time. maybe i need to change to heavier engine?? :hmmmm::hmmmm:
my father already complaint.."like driving lorry"..
MIVEC??:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, anyone tried the new turtle wax product? It sounds very good but I can't find it in Penang.

Any opinion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience