Jun 15, 2006
so lazy lahh to surfing..
u tell me la wht the hell is tht bro eddie conggo.. plzzz....:adore:

eddie_vtec

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2005
so lazy lahh to surfing..
u tell me la wht the hell is tht bro eddie conggo.. plzzz....:adore:
demm u...:mad:if my vtec congo bikin...for sure dah lama masuk sdb class C and F...hehehe:biggrin:
i also dun know about this stuff...that why i asking here....:hmmmm:
normaly kaki vtec change to alloy crank pulley...nak liten maa...this super damper is bigger from oem crank pulley...berat pulak tu....:hmmmm:

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
just read one article. If u able to reduce your pully by a pound, will increase your HP about 2.7hp at the crank. Dunno true or not.

by make it bigger and heavier dunno la abam Eddie :D

eddie_vtec

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2005
oooo....like that aaa king penang...:adore:
one of drag car use it this stuff at sdb last saturday night...my freind said this pulley bigger then oem pulley...can increase hp...

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
no la.. u ask what function want to use big pully.. so, I assume u used pro series la ekekekek.

i used auto cam only.

pssttt your old manual cam give free to me larrr ekekekek

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
To all sifu vtec,:itsme:
anyone here know about super damper@harmonic damper?

click here for more detail
ATI - Super Dampers® for Honda Engines
The damper its use only for alternator and its not suite to equip together P/S or AC system thats maybe will increase some little horse power

This Damper its can says built for high WHP(i.e 500++)/High REV engine to balance the crank and the vibration create from crank to prevent wear of bearing and fan belt faulty fly out from pully

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
yeahh..very suitable for NAS as Jarock told :adore:

Last edited:

Zohan69

Known Member
Aug 28, 2008
Earth
Will increase hp like other aftermarket or custom made alluminium crank pulley??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ladies and gents, Group Lotus PLC has just confirmed that Mr Dany Bahar is no longer Chief Executive Officer of Lotus, with immediate effect, which follows the result of an investigation due to a complaint made by DRB-HICOM Bhd against Dany.

<!--more-->However, Group Lotus has announced that they have appointed Mr Aslam Farikullah, aged 51 with most of his 26 years of experience having been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience