[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hey guys.
It's been awhile.I was with the Putra Club the last time i join.Seems that it's now called Putra collective.I'm driving a maroon putra auto trans.Just change my open pod filter to the standard type n i hv found that i lost the vrroooom!
So does this mean i'm a member of the Putra collective cos the last time when i wanted to join i was required to meet up during the TT session.

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
Actually everyone with putra and no matter what the hp it is can join the club.
As to make it easier for the committee members to approve u, u should also included your photo of your putra so that the committee can approve your registration. send to [email protected] and they will reply u with a registery form..cheers bro*

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Oh alright let me see whether i can send the photo of my car to the email that u gave.thanks.

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
ya.. me 2... eye darn pain.. facing comps...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Andrew_Viper,
is the white putra in the pix urs?very nice head lamps.where can i get those and how much?

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
My brains hurts whenever that monkey boss opens his fat a*se lips... sigh... wat's cooking?
lol...
dat happen to me only when i dislike the job, and the brain will automatically start/wanting to burst... haha..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Thanks Andrew for the info.At one time i was considering doing my ride in white but i figured i wouldnt hv time to wash if often.haha.well how often u guys hv TT?sorry i hv not got time to send the pix of my car yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,there ...car lovers ..

Want to ask ..is this led type light ,which is known as the car third braking lamp ...Is it legal or will get summons with the jpj ... Which starts this 1 November ...http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=535197
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience