[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hey guys.
It's been awhile.I was with the Putra Club the last time i join.Seems that it's now called Putra collective.I'm driving a maroon putra auto trans.Just change my open pod filter to the standard type n i hv found that i lost the vrroooom!
So does this mean i'm a member of the Putra collective cos the last time when i wanted to join i was required to meet up during the TT session.

andrew_viper

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.havekill-nopay.com
Actually everyone with putra and no matter what the hp it is can join the club.
As to make it easier for the committee members to approve u, u should also included your photo of your putra so that the committee can approve your registration. send to [email protected] and they will reply u with a registery form..cheers bro*

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Oh alright let me see whether i can send the photo of my car to the email that u gave.thanks.

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
ya.. me 2... eye darn pain.. facing comps...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Andrew_Viper,
is the white putra in the pix urs?very nice head lamps.where can i get those and how much?

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
My brains hurts whenever that monkey boss opens his fat a*se lips... sigh... wat's cooking?
lol...
dat happen to me only when i dislike the job, and the brain will automatically start/wanting to burst... haha..

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Thanks Andrew for the info.At one time i was considering doing my ride in white but i figured i wouldnt hv time to wash if often.haha.well how often u guys hv TT?sorry i hv not got time to send the pix of my car yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got 1 bottle of Tufoil from Tesco to try it out wonder if it's genuine.

Are Tufoil attracted to magnetic force?
I'm probably going to add a strong magnet on my oil filter and if Tufoil is attracted to magnets, then it'll be wasteful if I do that.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience