mods on Accord CF4

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
fuck*ng clean.....but needs the bling

to all gangs.......SELAMAT AIDILFITRI, BERHATI-HATI DI JALAN RAYA, INGATLAH ORANG TERSAYANG

BRO 7879, havent heard anyone can get full loan for this car, moreover a fully converted one, silap haribulan cannot loan at all

j7879i

Sep 6, 2010
Kelantan
perghh!!! find for me 1 like urs:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

fairy : perghh!!! find for me 1 like urs :biggrin:

alwhitesat : if posible..:proud: if canot can usr 10% d/p..

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro j789i.. its actually very hard to get full loan or even 10% dp for cf/cl.. but what you can do is actually get the loan depending on your documents cos when i got my car, semua bank didnt have any idea of the value of this car... most of them will use the 1999 accord model which is low... anyway, thanks for the comment.. i actually spent extra money and time and got a good foreman to really do up my car properly.. sebab i love my car more than my gf.. hehehehehe

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro j789i.. its actually very hard to get full loan or even 10% dp for cf/cl.. but what you can do is actually get the loan depending on your documents cos when i got my car, semua bank didnt have any idea of the value of this car... most of them will use the 1999 accord model which is low... anyway, thanks for the comment.. i actually spent extra money and time and got a good foreman to really do up my car properly.. sebab i love my car more than my gf.. hehehehehe
Did u lick it inside out ar ? Hehehhee... SUCH LONG TONGUE !

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
broj7879i....btul ckp abe fairy...very hard to get 100% loan...try get personel loan la..like bank islam ka..3.25% for 3 year or 4.9% for 10 year...lg save..

abe fairy...cun & kemas ur engine...ape petua???hehe

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
bro sato.. actually my tongue is short but it can vibrate.. hehehehe

abang pyang, petuanya senang sahaja... JILAT... hehehehe

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
bro sato.. actually my tongue is short but it can vibrate.. hehehehe

abang pyang, petuanya senang sahaja... JILAT... hehehehe
How did u do it ? U spray the engine bay b4 installing the engine ?

If so...i need to tell my mechanic to hold the engine installation 1st !

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
yes.. the engine bay was touched up a long time ago when my f20b was being overhauled.. wiring is the important part.. its what makes the engine nice or messy... bro, what engine you putting in??

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
yes.. the engine bay was touched up a long time ago when my f20b was being overhauled.. wiring is the important part.. its what makes the engine nice or messy... bro, what engine you putting in??
I'm putting in F20b ! Hehehehe....SIR.... no money ar ~

Unless u can help me find a good H22a engine with RM4000 round ~ Hehehhee

Hey bro.....wanna ask....what's the code for Euro R white color ar ? I wanna ask mechanic to take out everything from the engine bay and spray it white 1st......

Does Euro R white comes like abit yellowish ar ?

Last edited:

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
bro sato...don't forget to spray ur engine before installation..baru cun....

abe fairy...i'm oredy get new header (2nd hand je)..hehe..

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
abang pyang:love: dapat header apa tu?? feels ah?? hehehe

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

j7879i... just wanna ask, what type of car do you actually want?? performance ke, luxury ke, rare ke, or how??

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Spray engine ? Hehhehe....how ?

Anyway....i've got Championship White which is NH-0 and also Premium Pearl White NH-624P.

But looking at the color board, premium pearl white is yellowish and champ white looks like pale white ~!

So....what to do ar ? The painter said premium pearl white will be more yellowish than those alphard and myvi ~

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
when your mech removes the engine, get the painter or the mech to wrap up everything else, or even better remove everything.. clean the engine bay nicely, sandpaper it then just spray with whatever colour you like... yes, those are the codes... havent much experience with championship white, but premium pearl white is really hard to do... 1 coating is a colour, another coat colour will change, and also direction of the paint when sprayed on will also come out with different results.. i tried 4 workshops to do touch ups for me then i found the right guy to do it.. and yes premiuum pearl white is more yellowish than alphard... myvi pearl white will become dirty yellow pearl white cos i think its lousy paint and gloss... i usually pay more by only using dupont paint and high gloss....

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
just TT raya with Pokya,Ameng,Faizal & Nazmi...3 CL7R,CF4 Sir T kacuk & CF4 kacuk.mcm langit dgn bumi...huhu...realy cun cl7r....keta pokya oso nice...

abe fairy.....mana tau feel's????yg biasa2 je....

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

bro...any idea how to clean & clear carbon inside extractor???use chemical or what???or just jolok-jolok je carbon tu....

Last edited:

dats

Aug 9, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
im using f20b manual
anyone who can guide me how to improve this engine performance
and the first part i want to do is exhaust system, ignition and management

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
when your mech removes the engine, get the painter or the mech to wrap up everything else, or even better remove everything.. clean the engine bay nicely, sandpaper it then just spray with whatever colour you like... yes, those are the codes... havent much experience with championship white, but premium pearl white is really hard to do... 1 coating is a colour, another coat colour will change, and also direction of the paint when sprayed on will also come out with different results.. i tried 4 workshops to do touch ups for me then i found the right guy to do it.. and yes premiuum pearl white is more yellowish than alphard... myvi pearl white will become dirty yellow pearl white cos i think its lousy paint and gloss... i usually pay more by only using dupont paint and high gloss....
Hmm....my engine bay will be kosong ! Mechanic will take out everything ~ So....no need wrap things up !

The problem is....i saw many CL1 in website....white color...but those look like creamy white...i want those color.....yet dunno the code.... ! When i check the paint catalogue.....premium pearl white is so yellowish lor ! And the championship white is so pale white ~

I was now quoted RM2000++ for whole car spray.....brand of paint...unknown ! Hehehe...have to rectify it later...... But i think i will go championship white.....which is solid white.....adding blink blink......so....considered 2k paint ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In today's STAR publications....

Man dies in bid to foil car theft

Tan Chee Wai (31) became just another statistics in the eye of the law. What a shame.

My condolences to his family.

-G
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience