Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the ford with exhaust out of the bonnet...dunno how to comment...wanna say submarine wannabe kenot...wanna say trailer head wannabe oso kenot...trying to encourage new trend i guess

the Sunny....i think can try calling it NiBaruShi?
Make me feel like sweeping the 4 exhaust pipe off the front bonnet...is like something make me feel beh tahan or killing the car's beauty :banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Found this from a FB user

=.=' This fellow......*speechless

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That AE86, I really let that guy zha dao kaw kaw this time....:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

At least put la in Chinese words or maybe original Japanese words that look like the Original Initial D car....:banghead:

The 1st photo, must be a richman's kid or something...how can a car lover do such a thing to his ride? :confused:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
That AE86, I really let that guy zha dao kaw kaw this time....:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

At least put la in Chinese words or maybe original Japanese words that look like the Original Initial D car....:banghead:

The 1st photo, must be a richman's kid or something...how can a car lover do such a thing to his ride? :confused:
Thats a TE72 lah... not an AE86. AE where got the window lines so ugly at the back one? :burnout:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Let's go to war...

This one better than the Ford's front exhaust system :rofl:

Just something I found on the net to share

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Thats a TE72 lah... not an AE86. AE where got the window lines so ugly at the back one? :burnout:
Lolz! Sorry, my bad. I just see the design then thought is AE86 liao...must be observant enough liao :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
tht car hit the gate is it?? :P

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Alan...u driving a celica rite? i think the hood area a lot of potential loh...tot of lantis headlamp? the projectors u can get a E36 pair n retro in wat....i myself have a set of murano projectors waiting for retro...now waiting for the tools needed hehehe. my gf already complained too many times..."playing pinball issit...every pothole oso kena chun chun" so need more light when i'm going hahahaha

SF....the kucing is not beetle liau la...more like the opposite of the dumb n dumber dog car ler. wasted no bulu bulu(future thundercats mascot car?)

the Audi leh...hehehhe the first time i saw that feller is when I Robot came out...he copy the car in that show....bola tyres ler. cant remember wat car the feller mod from.
im planning to get perodua alza headlamp.. looks a little like Lexus LFA 2nd edition concept headlamp.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
tht car hit the gate is it?? :P
Maybe when he reverse and hit the gate and got stucked behind his bumper and ended up looking something like this?

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
How come his 4 exhaust pipes on his front bonnet geh? RR Ford or daihatsu or what I dunno la? Even though if it is RR, exhaust the most I have come across is at the side...never come across any exhaust up front or even more on top of the front bonnet :hmmmm:
i think he wanna be vin diesel driving the 67 GTO with front direct air intake, :hmmmm:
Something like that la..

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i think he wanna be vin diesel driving the 67 GTO with front direct air intake, :hmmmm:
Something like that la..
Something like this la, but I don't feel weird about Vin Diesel Car. That Ford is like retarded wannabe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI guys..
actually i'm going to change my car transmission to manual..
n n dont know how much it cost..
anyone can suggest me any wsyop n how much for the cost..
hopely u guys can help me with this matter
thx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience