so anybody sell his mr-s at here?pm me if u wanna sell ur mr-s,tq

denis: 016-6666446

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Hey guys,
I wasn't a car enthusiast to start with until I saw a hot chick driving an MRS wt a top down and JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE, she **WINKED** at me... and I said "daymn!! I gots to hv that car" perhaps wt the girl as well hehe. That sounds like a ~cheessyy~ reason but it happened!!! LOL but that was 3 years ago when I was still studying in the states.
so did you get her number? shheesh, dont tell me, such primal basics also must teach? ):proud:

I'm just writing to greet "HI" to everybody and looking forward to read new postings esp from Mr Kool. I can see your name in almost any MRS-related threads exist in this world!!! =)
err, dont stalk me la, I'm straight :driver: hehhe, glad to know you have a love for the car, posted to you where to look for such mods. no rush to go overboard on car. it took me 8 years to get spyder to where it is now.

Appreciate if somebody can help/PM me to improve the appearance of my car i.e bodykit etc and performance-wise as well. Aite guys, hv a good weekend!

*pls, anyone can help me to get a hardtop? I'm working in T'ganu (though I'm from KL) and it's seriously hot there... and I'm melting in my car esp during lunch time SOS SOS
i think i pm you on this

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
sorry for interrupting..... coz i got something... whahahaha

Selling HyperRev MRS Vol.63. RM78 Nett / SGD28 nett. Tip top condition.

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
hi to all MR-S sifu here,

Im currently driving a 03/08 350z. thinking of downgrade(in term of CC) to a MR-S. Reason being, Prefer a convertible, it make my weekend morning drive more meaningful:). especially on those mountain road.

I will be checking out a MR-S 03 6speed manual this weekend. Can sifu here give me some advice what should I look out for. hope to join the TT one day if everything goes well.

Thanks in advanced.

mommastereo

May 8, 2009
awww poor TT =)

I saw a paladin gray scirocco this evening. I was takin' my spyder for a spin with the soft top down after dinner along a nice beachside road in Dungun area and suddenly this car overtook me. I sped up a little bit just to get a good close look at this VW scirocco and this guy thought that I was asking for a race or something haha.

Damn scirroco, isn't it supposed to be a super damn fast car? That guy was kinda like pushing it, but it seems like on par with my spyder? come on .... is it the scirocco or the driver?? LOL

Scirocco is very cool & i like it, but spyder is still the MAN man...!!!

*actually my spyder is a girl, that way i don't sound gay :rofl:

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
you mayb met an 1.4 Scirocco:biggrin:

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
With a Max Output of 200ps mated to the lightning quick 6 speed DSG the "slowness" could only have been due to the driver...

awww poor TT =)

I saw a paladin gray scirocco this evening. I was takin' my spyder for a spin with the soft top down after dinner along a nice beachside road in Dungun area and suddenly this car overtook me. I sped up a little bit just to get a good close look at this VW scirocco and this guy thought that I was asking for a race or something haha.

Damn scirroco, isn't it supposed to be a super damn fast car? That guy was kinda like pushing it, but it seems like on par with my spyder? come on .... is it the scirocco or the driver?? LOL

Scirocco is very cool & i like it, but spyder is still the MAN man...!!!

*actually my spyder is a girl, that way i don't sound gay :rofl:

Shmues

Mar 27, 2006
With a Max Output of 200ps mated to the lightning quick 6 speed DSG the "slowness" could only have been due to the driver...
Agree with midship in Malaysia they only offer the 2.0 TSI, even the golf Gti using the same platform,

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Driven properly, the Scirocco would have left you in the dust and furthermore ITs more gay-ness if you refer your Spyder or any car for that matter as a guy :)

Last edited:

mommastereo

May 8, 2009
Driven properly, the Scirocco would have left you in the dust and furthermore ITs more gay-ness if you refer your Spyder or any car for that matter as a guy :)
Totally agree with u. But back I was still studying, my neighbor used to drive GMC Yukon Denali... no way in the hell that humongous thing could be a girl... that thing is the $#!TTTT !!!! =)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all!

I have a Wira SE stock 4g15 sohc auto 3speed. Now, I am planning to swap my engine to 6a10 dohc automatic. I would like to understand, would the pick up and top speed improve over my 4g15? I'm not a track driver (hoping I would some day to try), but I do drive with a little gentle spirited driving once in awhile when the traffic is clear (mostly speeding/cruising straight roads only).

Allow me to be honest firsthand. The V6 engine that produces the burbly/refined/aggressive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience