alwhitesat

Jan 6, 2009
I also have on car accord CL1 half-cut.....very mint condition...blue colour
pm if interested..thanks

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Seems everyone got a backup halfcut for their car ar !So nice to have place to lay the half cut also ! Hahaa...Last time, my punctured fuel tank laid beside the house also my mum scold me already ~

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Who wants Door visor ar ????

Here got Mugen Visor la.....

CL1 ???? ???R ?? ??????[41AC] - Yahoo!?????? - Yahoo!??????

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
fuyoo...lespek2....

bro sato...how much that door visor in RM???
Err...currently the starting bid is 1000 yen which = RM40 (roughly la) coz i'm using 0.04 rate....i think it's abit lower now !5 more days to go...who knows...it will rise up to 10,000 yen ~

alwhitesat

Jan 6, 2009
I also have on car accord CL1 half-cut.....very mint condition...blue colour
pm if interested..thanks
what i meant was that my friend have one car full complete half cut for sale...comes together with tyre n rims....blue colour....just helping him out to sell the car, 16k

if any of u guys interested can pm me

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Halo Guys and Gals. How are you doing?
Any TT coming up? Pls sms me..will join.
Sold my EG6 ...keeping my CL1-X

T-R
Wua, been a long time didn't see u online bro ~

Gals.....since when we have gals member here ? Hehehheee....

tuned-r

Jul 9, 2005
Kawasaki
www.tuned-r.net
Wua, been a long time didn't see u online bro ~

Gals.....since when we have gals member here ? Hehehheee....

Hi Bro Sato,
Hehehe...seeing many female car owners now days... have to mention that lah to be safe.
Yalah...always on the move. Want to catch up with U guys. Let me know when there is a gathering.

Almost sold my car on several occasion but dont know why ..last min changed my mind. Still love the car....:banghead:
Btw where is our Penang Tauke Fobs?

Cheers

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Hi Bro Sato,
Hehehe...seeing many female car owners now days... have to mention that lah to be safe.
Yalah...always on the move. Want to catch up with U guys. Let me know when there is a gathering.

Almost sold my car on several occasion but dont know why ..last min changed my mind. Still love the car....:banghead:
Btw where is our Penang Tauke Fobs?

Cheers
Since last year, i hardly go KL la...didn't go any gathering....and i still remember owing bro cat77 a favour ~ Hahhahaa....

Like president said, maybe tauke fobs busy at the gay services hub la..... or busy searching old times ~

sloth

Apr 8, 2007

Let me know if anyone have front ABS sensor to let go (for sale). Apparently the one that I got from faisal is for the rear (sorry faisal, didnt check thoroughly with you).

Do you guys know the difference - in term of performance and driving characteristic - between CF4/CL1/CL7 (relatively small engine with high rev, high power) and the new Focus TDCi (low rev, low power, high torque)?

How about comparing Focus TDCi and the petrol powered cars in its class like Civic 2.0, Altis 1.8, Mazda3 2.0, Lancer 2.0 GT etc.?

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
(turbo) diesel is quite ok... flat torque. no need to rev sky high to get power unlike petrol engines. ever wonder why those diesels are doing great in WTCC? even CL7R makan asap chevy diesel :(

a anyway diesel car is generally more economical to run than petrol car. last i checked, a hilux 2.5 using D4D's fuel consumption (in terms of rm/km) is the same as my wife's myvi 1.3. that's why i'm eyeing a Dmax hehe

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Cannot compare europe car with japanese car.....

europe country need cars that's high in torque for hilly places ma ~

Anyway, anyone here using any aftermarket exhaust manifold ar ? Something like Mugen, 5zigen etc ? How's the performance ?

pyang8018

Jan 8, 2008
Cannot compare europe car with japanese car.....

europe country need cars that's high in torque for hilly places ma ~

Anyway, anyone here using any aftermarket exhaust manifold ar ? Something like Mugen, 5zigen etc ? How's the performance ?
sure can improve ur performance..i'm oso still looking extractor like Feel's,FGK,Mugen 4-2-1....currently use hotbit..boleh la..

abe sloth...long time not see...lets we make TT at mesra mall next week...oso can invite pok ya...minum2/bowling/futsal/pool....

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
sure can improve ur performance..i'm oso still looking extractor like Feel's,FGK,Mugen 4-2-1....currently use hotbit..boleh la..

abe sloth...long time not see...lets we make TT at mesra mall next week...oso can invite pok ya...minum2/bowling/futsal/pool....
I'm thinking of getting the extractor too.....japanbid got 2 of that.....1 is mugen while the other is Feel's ~ Which one better ar ?

I saw hk many ppl using Mugen....