[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

AthlonX2

May 20, 2006
Hi, I'm driving a Waja 1.6 4G18 auto converted to manual. everything is okay, except the speedometer is not working... the auto speedometer sensor is totally different from manual. does anybody know how to wire the speed sensor? and does anybody know which wire behind the meter is for speed? thanks.

SkyToro

Jul 31, 2007
Hi, I'm driving a Waja 1.6 4G18 auto converted to manual. everything is okay, except the speedometer is not working... the auto speedometer sensor is totally different from manual. does anybody know how to wire the speed sensor? and does anybody know which wire behind the meter is for speed? thanks.
bro anything u can join our team and we got a lot of speed kaki there try ask them.
hope u enjoy it to our imperials.:wavey:

AthlonX2

May 20, 2006
After trial and error, I manage to get the speedometer to work. but, is it correct that at 5th gear, 3000 RPM ,the speedo meter is pointing at 116 or 117 KM/h is it correct? it's a Waja 1.6 4G18 manual.

Lexter

Jun 20, 2009
Hi buddies,

Looking to replace my worn out absorbers after 6 yrs. Now thinking to get a set of adjustable Hi-Lo Soft/Hard suspension.

Can recommend me a reliable name which provide comfortable ride.

Many thanks

rockfire

Apr 2, 2006
hie guys, I have question for u guy. When i am drive sometime engine signage will pop up at my meter and it will gone after few sec. sometime it never come out. Why ?

SkyToro

Jul 31, 2007
come on waja owner let's register and enjoy the tean wit forum !!!
Team-Imperials.com

doubleone_doublefive

Oct 23, 2009
putrajaya
hi kenji,waja taxi can join also ka?we all racing also but racing for customer la bro.diff type of racing.mental game la.can join aa?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

After trial and error, I manage to get the speedometer to work. but, is it correct that at 5th gear, 3000 RPM ,the speedo meter is pointing at 116 or 117 KM/h is it correct? it's a Waja 1.6 4G18 manual.
yes correct bro,that is same reading as my waja taxi.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

you can get it at the spare part shop but its rather expensive..RM80 for that cromey thingy

do you kow which spare part shop do sell this?
if u know seksyen 8 pj,corner lot sparepart shop.Got castrol sign.Look for chong the owner son.its the cheapest place in kl.believe me,i've searched hi and lo.but what we taxi usually do is drill 4 holes and rivet the crom thing.setel.like what our friend say la,expensive la bro.and if change not long the bloody thing will patah again.

WAJA_HKS

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
bro drften , 262 is more suitable for daily use ...

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

wow....i dint think using unichip normal mod...hahaa..not all people can mod like you...
for me normal mods like upgrade the exhaust system,open pot,clutch plate...but when u go for unichip or dastek or e-manage that need more intention coz thats need to go for further level for setting your car with those part installed.

emmm...anybodies here done with racing cam?me just wanna know about the degree that suitable for 4g18..262,272 suitable for daily use...

bro drften .. 262 is the most suitable degree for daily use ... powerzone got sell this type of perfomance camshaft

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
hey fellow members
We're currently bulking Waja CPS gated gear shifter, Waja CPS center console armrest and Waja CPS steering. We are getting it in bulk price so the price will be far cheaper than outside. Its ideal for those who wanted to change their interior stuffs. So far we had few members in the list already.

PS: i'm not the seller, im just the one in charge calling the seller.

All installation is FREE!

Last edited: