What's the stupidest "race" you've seen in Msia?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
HUH?? where you all did that??
in an abandon industrial park...with wide roads...at night.

not my proudest moments bro...

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

It seems I'm also one of the stupid ones... :hmmmm:

been doing the so-called-stupid-race 3x ever since i've swap wif L5 turbo engine...but all of the runs are done @ SKVE kajang bound and/or MRR2 late at nite (working late...)

Lamborghini (S'pore plate) @ SKVE
Once, this beautiful Lamborghini passed me in sedate pace. Reason for to race it because the driver itself is sooo pretty... yup! its a gurl... i think no older than 25 yrs old :love:

wanna ask her join me for satay dinner :love: but she's too damn fast :banghead:

Ferrari (I think its the Scaglietti oso wif S'pore plate @ SKVE)
Cucuk the car because want to verify... izzit true a Ferrari can emit a bluish glow at exhaust tip when accelerate hard...

well, it did :adore:

Subaru STI (bugeye @ MRR2)
Cucuk the car because I really like the boxer sound!!! cucuk the car until the car pull over...

after a quick chat (and lotsa patient to calm him down :adore: ).... and now we're fren...even gave me the opportunity drive the car albeit for short distance only :love:

all in all not to be rude or langsi (izzit the correct word?) just wanna test2 only... and i did it when the road got no/few cars and the condition is not dangerous....

but most of the time, just cruising along 90~100kmh only

pls dun shoot me :adore: :bawling: :adore:
i know what u mean bro... at times i too wil cucuk..(not until you can see my face in your rearview mirror la)..just cucuk abit..see he run..if he dun run then i wont kacau...sometimes ppl not in the mood...but i also like to just see other cars run...its not to lansi..i like to smell ppl's smoke...and i like it if the guys later slows down for me to overtake...that will give me the opportunity to give him a thumbs up...at times i get it back too...now days very rare d...drivers not like last time. :top: for you bro

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Ohh.. then it's ok lah, at least you all did it in isolated area... i thought you did it on tebrau or skudai, then i will really salute... : )

I tried to show my thumb one time but i think either my tinted glass too dark or he get the wrong sign cos he showed me back his middle finger and non-stop revving... i quickly slow down and let him go first to avoid dispute... lol

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Ohh.. then it's ok lah, at least you all did it in isolated area... i thought you did it on tebrau or skudai, then i will really salute... : )

I tried to show my thumb one time but i think either my tinted glass too dark or he get the wrong sign cos he showed me back his middle finger and non-stop revving... i quickly slow down and let him go first to avoid dispute... lol

hahahahhaha bro !! yeah dat happened to me before...i showed thumbs up but he mistook it for the middle finger i think he also got damn pist of sial...haihssss...but mine ...my window was down...dont know maybe he got bad eye sight...he rev rev rev..i faster2 turn off from that road.

do in tebrau ?? wah i think ill end up in the hospital bro.,..:rofl:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
Next time don't use thumb, just put up your hand flat and wave.... :wavey: :burnout: haha

Last edited:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
i know what u mean bro... at times i too wil cucuk..(not until you can see my face in your rearview mirror la)..just cucuk abit..see he run..if he dun run then i wont kacau...sometimes ppl not in the mood...but i also like to just see other cars run...its not to lansi..i like to smell ppl's smoke...and i like it if the guys later slows down for me to overtake...that will give me the opportunity to give him a thumbs up...at times i get it back too...now days very rare d...drivers not like last time. :top: for you bro
thanks...that what my father calls a gentleman racing.... he always done that when he's younger (i'm 7-10years old if not mistaken).. when i asked why... he just said

Saja hilang ngantuk (just wanna shrug off the sleepiness)
want to relate what happened just now @ 8:30pm on the SKVE after Hosp Serdang exit... been cruising at 100kmh @ right lane when i saw lights flashing, naturally i give way la... then there's 1 saga lsmt been 'cucuk'ed by a neo... from the looks of it both cars are std so i quickly joined... then there 1 mini cooper s (saw the scoop wif my rearviewirror) behind me just keeping distance (1 car)....

1st of all my :top: for the saga driver, whenever he changes lane, he does it smoothly + signalled summore.... but totally laugh the way neo drives... fidgety (lotsa body movemen when chasing the saga) (me & mini driver have to sudden brake a lot!) but the he never managed to overtake the saga. i think the speed never reach more than 140kmh since my car speed cut never came (k-car speed cut is 140kmh)

up until near the seremban-kl overpass, i decided to gave up, and let the mini driver continue to pursue them.....

what i'm trying to say is that
  1. the saga driver was a very smooth driver.... can drive fast and overtake leasurely @ hi speed + gave signal (very gentlemanly) :adore:
  2. i think the neo driver is just 'budak' only frm the way he drives... come on la... neo considered to have a tight chassis (compared to the saga and my kancil)... but sudden movement to overtake (but can't...really don't understand )... makes us behind to brake a lot... :stupid:
  3. the mini driver was very patient.. just layan us underpowered cars do our things hehe :adore:

i think the 4 of us are stupid... but the neo driver are the stupidest of us all haha

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
papagoines...you post a very politically correct statement..hehehe...

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Next time don't use thumb, just put up your hand flat and wave.... :wavey: :burnout: haha

i might just try that...but showing hand is like apologising....

thumbs up is more like..."respect" or... "nice" or ... much more appropriate la..."Cun!"

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
papagoines...you post a very politically correct statement..hehehe...
why thank you :love:

i was expecting comments somewhere along the line

Very thoughtful of you to defend your stupid action!
.... and i kinda steered the thread astray from its topic, am i?

pls dun shoot me :adore::bawling::adore:

---------- Post added 08-11-2009 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2009 at 11:58 PM ----------

i might just try that...but showing hand is like apologising....

thumbs up is more like..."respect" or... "nice" or ... much more appropriate la..."Cun!"
same thoughts here....

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
stupidest is cucuking someone when you have your family inside your car. you wanna kill your own family? go drive into a tree or a divider la... dun cause trouble for other people :banghead::banghead::banghead:

btw, a friend of mine drives an evo 9. he kena cucuk by an idiot in a satria neo. after kena smoke, the satria was still trying to chase but it was downhill and my friend was slowing down for a bump. you can guess what happened.

what is the fun in that? not only did your parents have to pay for your stupid mistake, you inconvenience yourself and other people as both cars have to masuk workshop. why do other people have to tolerate your behaviour and suffer from your stupidity? why other people with faster cars have to always layan you? please remember that car accidents depreciates the value of the victim's car more than your wira or satria or iswara. you think it ends even if you can afford to pay for the repairs? how about the car's value? if later on you wanna upgrade by selling your car to get a evo or scooby or even a ferrari, WILL YOU BUY A CAR THAT HAS AN ACCIDENT BEFORE? use your damn brain la... :stupid::stupid::stupid:

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
stupidest is cucuking someone when you have your family inside your car. you wanna kill your own family? go drive into a tree or a divider la... dun cause trouble for other people :banghead::banghead::banghead:

btw, a friend of mine drives an evo 9. he kena cucuk by an idiot in a satria neo. after kena smoke, the satria was still trying to chase but it was downhill and my friend was slowing down for a bump. you can guess what happened.

what is the fun in that? not only did your parents have to pay for your stupid mistake, you inconvenience yourself and other people as both cars have to masuk workshop. why do other people have to tolerate your behaviour and suffer from your stupidity? why other people with faster cars have to always layan you? please remember that car accidents depreciates the value of the victim's car more than your wira or satria or iswara. you think it ends even if you can afford to pay for the repairs? how about the car's value? if later on you wanna upgrade by selling your car to get a evo or scooby or even a ferrari, WILL YOU BUY A CAR THAT HAS AN ACCIDENT BEFORE? use your damn brain la... :stupid::stupid::stupid:
VERY TRUE!!!....a MALAYSIAN problem=tailgaters!... Everyone thinks he is some kind of PRO racer.. :banghead::banghead:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
just now saw a pimp perodua viva tailgating a mitsu evo 8...:banghead:
wanna challenged its bigger brother Myvi as the new king of tailgaters... don't get me wrong... not all tailgaters are myvis... but everyday i saw myvi tailgating so makes me wonder :hmmmm:

yesterday been tailgated by a myvi driven by a pak aji near my speedcut (135kmh i think).... at first wanna tap my brake just to make him gelabah, then i saw with my rear view mirror his wife holding their child in the passenger seat... quickly veered off... bikin malu la..... alim pon mau race ka? :banghead:

speedy3210

Known Member
Dec 13, 2004
ipoh to KL
Visit site
wanna challenged its bigger brother Myvi as the new king of tailgaters... don't get me wrong... not all tailgaters are myvis... but everyday i saw myvi tailgating so makes me wonder :hmmmm:

yesterday been tailgated by a myvi driven by a pak aji near my speedcut (135kmh i think).... at first wanna tap my brake just to make him gelabah, then i saw with my rear view mirror his wife holding their child in the passenger seat... quickly veered off... bikin malu la..... alim pon mau race ka? :banghead:

that's very true .... i do agree what u say .. those so called proud tailgaters myvi owners tend to think they are driving a gtr-35 on the road .. :hmmmm: any cars in front of their path juz get the fu#k outta way... myvi king is on the road!!! :thefinger:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
that's very true .... i do agree what u say .. those so called proud tailgaters myvi owners tend to think they are driving a gtr-35 on the road .. :hmmmm: any cars in front of their path juz get the fu#k outta way... myvi king is on the road!!! :thefinger:
haha...

p/s: dear myvi owners.... not meant to stereotype u guys.... most of myvis i've seen are normal driving folks.. just that most tailgaters (5% road users la) i've seen are also myvis... maybe some students got it from his/her parents and thinks his/her car is the king... reminds me of a demonic black myvi se (old model) terrorising putrajaya (gurl driver)

Last edited:

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU

maybe the pak aji & family were in an emergency..

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

hehe cool bro..long time haven't seen u burst in ZTH :biggrin:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
This doesn't happen in Malaysia,

but wanna share with you all

[youtube]RM1sGPwVSrU[/youtube]

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
This doesn't happen in Malaysia,

but wanna share with you all
Exercise in futility :rofl:

maybe the lambo douchebag owner didn't know supra's capabilities?

but if i can choose between supra and lambo? i'd take Audi R8 any day :proud:

:hmmmm: huh :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i bought a tacho meter 5" from a friend,send it to a workshop to install it.da prob is,da tacho is for 4 cylinder but my car is 3.i dont mind bout it coz ill be changing to 4cylider soon.annddd...my shift light dosent blinks.only the small green on the tacho blink but not the small long round red light on the side of the tacho.is it becoz of the difrent cylinder or something had gone wrong with the light?its already being installed and all wirering are okay. coz my friend said even da...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience