What is your best pick up line...

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
Lets say u are in bar and u saw a very very very hot girl and the only way to get her number is by using a pick up line....so what pick up line u will use?

My top 2 line
1)Exucuse me they is something in your face...oh no it just your beautiful eye...
2)Hye u look kind of familiar...u look just like my future gf...

try this 100% will work...lol:thefinger:

(ADVAN)

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
K.L
u sure or not..i think those gal will runaway when a stranger start talking to them..i can say the pick up line have to depends on the enviroment..

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
My mom says ar never simply talk to strangers le..:biggrin:

hahaha...good boy

Bump:
u sure or not..i think those gal will runaway when a stranger start talking to them..i can say the pick up line have to depends on the enviroment..

i have try la bro never fail me b4...hehehe....u try and see la but only work in club,bar, party...100% the girl will never run the girl only will laugh...:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
lol...mel,i think u should highlight ur gender by doing something at ur avatar :rofl:

Bump: lol...mel,i think u should highlight ur gender by doing something at ur avatar :rofl:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
"I have a ferrari perked outside but i need your thongs to open it".I would say that IF i have a fellali:rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hey mel,give some idea la what kinda "pick up line" normally a girl would take?:idea:

tonytan

Mar 27, 2009
Angel pick up line

-Execuse me..what time do u have to go be in heaven...
-Execuse me..u got something on your back(the girl say what) a angel wing
-My parents told me angel are not real..i dont believe until i saw u

hehe...never try this b4...hye mel since u are a girl do u think any of this angel pick up line will work if a dude use it on u....:biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
lol...dont even have to say anything...just slap it on the bar counter next to her and look at her n smile...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
lol...dont even have to say anything...just slap it on the bar counter next to her and look at her n smile...

Usually would have to be accompanied by Swings, Moet Hennessy, or just Bollinger's and Dom Perignon's :smokin:

The Marketplace Latest

The Marketplace Top Posts

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

Another Volkswagen need to update here. This car is a brand new 1week old ride, owner wash this car by himself with plain water after he got it. During inspection this car have only 15% of swirls and other than that is RIDS that may need wet sanding to remove. We cant expect the car will be in perfect condition once you got the car, even a BMW will have hologram issue once the owner got his car at the showroom.

The Jetta was delivered to me on Friday, weather was bad too...

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience