WTS:Mitsubishi EVO III

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS:Mitsubishi EVO III

When is the E3 tt ? would like to join n check out the cars....

eoj

Bump: When is the E3 tt ? would like to join n check out the cars....

eoj

a cefiro with jpj approved rb26 i dont think u will find 10.to me an evo3 is just a wira with a body kit and better engine that's all it look like.

Bump: a cefiro with jpj approved rb26 i dont think u will find 10.to me an evo3 is just a wira with a body kit and better engine that's all it look like.

OK bro ariel..
klu sy free nnt kt lpak mnum kopi kt damansara..
nk tgk e3 htam skali..
ok?
deal bro?
hehehe..

:biggrin: :tee:

Bump:
a cefiro with jpj approved rb26 i dont think u will find 10.to me an evo3 is just a wira with a body kit and better engine that's all it look like.

Ya la...nothing special :rofl:...it just a 'Wira' :rolleyes:

Yaa laa, its just a Wira, a ultra super demanded very the rare Wira hehehe....."sendiri mau ingat" laa :rofl::rofl:

Bump: a cefiro with jpj approved rb26 i dont think u will find 10.to me an evo3 is just a wira with a body kit and better engine that's all it look like.

9........9......4.......Hello,balai bomba kawasan ZRTHD,tolong hantar ahli bomba padam api sini.......

yelaa..
juz a wira potng msuk lmpu evo..
but orignal evo enjin..
not cnvert r bro..
original 4wd..
if u use orgnal r34 i sudah tenttuuu kaguumm..
but the problem is cefiro cnvert to rb26 laaa...
use orgnal enjin r bro..
spoil btul r 2 mcm..
hehehhe..
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:
9........9......4.......Hello,balai bomba kawasan ZRTHD,tolong hantar ahli bomba padam api sini.......

hahahaha..
tolong3...
ade cefiro r34 GTR hebat btul kt sni..

Bump:

yelaa..
juz a wira potng msuk lmpu evo..
but orignal evo enjin..
not cnvert r bro..
original 4wd..
if u use orgnal r34 i sudah tenttuuu kaguumm..
but the problem is cefiro cnvert to rb26 laaa...
use orgnal enjin r bro..
spoil btul r 2 mcm..
hehehhe..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wonder Pet...Wonder Pet kami dataaaang!...kami membantu memadamkan kebakaran...yg penting, kerjasama...:biggrin:

so means skyline also same as cefiro just with the better out look and better engine? :hmmmm: . u will not get the jpj approve evo engine on wira chasis in now days. :thefinger:

I think want to buy Sylphy and put in GTR-35 engine lah after this...:rofl:

Bump: I think want to buy Sylphy and put in GTR-35 engine lah after this...:rofl:

I think want to buy Sylphy and put in GTR-35 engine lah after this...:rofl:

Bump: I think want to buy Sylphy and put in GTR-35 engine lah after this...:rofl:

eh!quiet good ideala...!!:idea::idea:I think this confirm just 1in Malaysia if u consider to do it:hmmmm:
I manyak miskin la.......:bawling:just boleh beli Nissan Sunny dengan cash,after that i loan dengan credit dan convertkan engine R34 twin turbo...:driver::driver:
Jom!ariel!Mari kita pergi test tengok siapa king of RB26dett:burnout::burnout:Ha!Ha!Ha!

well the cefiro in japan is call the r31 share the same parts even bodykit are so easy to fit

Bump: well the cefiro in japan is call the r31 share the same parts even bodykit are so easy to fit

When is the E3 tt ? would like to join n check out the cars....

eoj

Bump: When is the E3 tt ? would like to join n check out the cars....

eoj

me too...pls invite me...tq

well the cefiro in japan is call the r31 share the same parts even bodykit are so easy to fit

Bump: well the cefiro in japan is call the r31 share the same parts even bodykit are so easy to fit

bla bla bla.. u always talk bout your OLD cefiro..:sleep: in almost every thread u post.. always said 500 hp la this la that la and then critize ppl's car..:banghead: u just bought the cefiro dec last year and wanna show off.. c'mon la the time u bought the car its already mod to 500hp.. u didnt do anything.. u just buy and drive only.. that means u're just a noob who buy a mod car and think ur the king of the road..:banghead: and lastly i wanna see a stock cefiro tapau a stock evo3.. :driver: hahahaha..

bla bla bla.. u always talk bout your OLD cefiro..:sleep: in almost every thread u post.. always said 500 hp la this la that la and then critize ppl's car..:banghead: u just bought the cefiro dec last year and wanna show off.. c'mon la the time u bought the car its already mod to 500hp.. u didnt do anything.. u just buy and drive only.. that means u're just a noob who buy a mod car and think ur the king of the road..:banghead: and lastly i wanna see a stock cefiro tapau a stock evo3.. :driver: hahahaha..

Correct!Correct!Correct!I agree with U!

Ya bro...very very very agree...:proud::proud::proud: cayak la bro...hehe...

Aiyoo bro cefiro aka seifeilo aka a31 very old oledi laa can anta to junkyard oledi laa.
btw u said ur A31 wit "500HP" but y i cant c ur car or others a31 perform at SIC?
Drift can la bro but wondering can u drift?if cant just sit back,shut up,and watch!!!:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom