Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

WTS:Mitsubishi EVO III

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Aiyooo! this thread keep on hot and hotter laa!...fewwiiittt! :flowers:

Bump:
bla bla bla.. u always talk bout your OLD cefiro..:sleep: in almost every thread u post.. always said 500 hp la this la that la and then critize ppl's car..:banghead: u just bought the cefiro dec last year and wanna show off.. c'mon la the time u bought the car its already mod to 500hp.. u didnt do anything.. u just buy and drive only.. that means u're just a noob who buy a mod car and think ur the king of the road..:banghead: and lastly i wanna see a stock cefiro tapau a stock evo3.. :driver: hahahaha..
I'll be volunteer with my super stock E3...:driver:

Last edited:

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
hahahahahahaha yeahhh..!!! :proud:

Bump: hahahahahahaha yeahhh..!!! :proud:

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
ya its very hot..!! :rofl: until that cefiro dude dunno what to say.. :banghead: hahahaha..

Bump: ya its very hot..!! :rofl: until that cefiro dude dunno what to say.. :banghead: hahahaha..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
63k??my god i bought my cefiro fully loaded rb26 over450 hp for less than 40k damn
It shows the class... Cefiro cheap mar...Cefiro RB26TT...? Body ada cukup kuat kah..? Jangan lari halfway, engine cantik, body berkecai...? U know lar... Cefiro "FAMILY CAR" mar... Roll cage everything got or not..? After engine go infront car still behind...

At least ppl Original EVO mar... PPl sold edy nasib lar... Why envy ur car don worth more than 50k..? Ppl sell car also u wanna kutuk so much...? Shiok meh..?

didimojo

Known Member
Jan 16, 2008
ya la.. cefiro damn old already.. hantar besi buruk only la.. hahahaha.. am i right kelvin..?? hahahahahaha..

Bump: ya la.. cefiro damn old already.. hantar besi buruk only la.. hahahaha.. am i right kelvin..?? hahahahahaha..

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Abs0lutly...kalu x suke jgn condamn ppl business it juz 'mine ur own business' thats the word.haha...
kalu x puati mari test..not pandang rendah kat cefiro becoz of kete lama..but jgn blagak like pakai skyline..btw kete E3 ni dah siap cat & in this weekend henjin will also siap pasng..fully stock if cefiro with 450hp tu nk test bole jer..hu3.....:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

mike-4g93

Known Member
Oct 10, 2008
haha...cheerzzzz for kaki Evo III :wavey:
sebenarnya i pun nak tgk depan mata how power of Cefiro tuuuuuu
put it on dude~~ :thefinger:

Bump: haha...cheerzzzz for kaki Evo III :wavey:
sebenarnya i pun nak tgk depan mata how power of Cefiro tuuuuuu
put it on dude~~ :thefinger:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
power power rear wheel drive 1000whp also no use... Masuk track, meet the corner kete kiss tyre.... Not the running tyre... the tyre yang susun susun kat corner to bai...

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
63k??my god i bought my cefiro fully loaded rb26 over450 hp for less than 40k damn
a cefiro with jpj approved rb26 i dont think u will find 10.to me an evo3 is just a wira with a body kit and better engine that's all it look like.
damn!! you bought a very cheap 'overpower' cefiro, then wanna compare with this 'original' evoIII? WTF! what a stupid comparison.. read more la bro..

i ask u la, why ur fully loaded cefiro 'GTR' is cheaper than a stock Skyline GTR R32? because ur cefiro just a converted car la.. u cant compare ur car with this original Evo III, ur car is same level as wira with evo engine.. a CONVERTED car only..

lots of cars out there which still very expensive: Evo III, R33GTR, EK9 TypeR, AE86, EP82, CRX, Evo TME.. u think why ah? because of their reputation, power, rare and original!

aiiyyaaaa:banghead::banghead::banghead:

cefi77

Apr 24, 2009
dudes i know this guy and trust me he can drive and his car is one of the fastest in our club tune by KAMAL sunway and no he didn't buy it with 500hp at the time his car was only 350hp ++and for the people speaking shit about cefiro this and that the A31 is one of the best drift car money can buy.free bump for the evo wira 3:driver:kidding kidding free bump for the original evo3 peace guys and stop killing a cefiro brother:thefinger:

Bump: dudes i know this guy and trust me he can drive and his car is one of the fastest in our club tune by KAMAL sunway and no he didn't buy it with 500hp at the time his car was only 350hp ++and for the people speaking shit about cefiro this and that the A31 is one of the best drift car money can buy.free bump for the evo wira 3:driver:kidding kidding free bump for the original evo3 peace guys and stop killing a cefiro brother:thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu,

Please throw some light on me as I don't understand how "ignition coil" convert voltage. Let's say:-

1. Power input is 12vdc, coil ratio is 100:1 but the ignition coil output becomes about 24kv.

2. CDI output of 350vdc is sent to the input of ignition coil with 100:1 ratio but the ignition coil output becomes about 50kv.

Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience