Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
4-0 win over Fulham in the FA Cup, what a superb result for us again!!! What's great are that Tevez and Rooney are currently on form!!! The 2nd goal by Tevez was a tremendous strike from 20 yards +... Given the goalkeeper no chance at all!!! Then Rooney touches hv been very good too, although he missed a sitter in front of goal... After he hv been back from his latest injuries, he look very fit and fresh!!! Its a great thing for the team especially when we need everyone to b fit!!!

Glad tht Anderson is slowing being bedded back into the team, as he really needs more minutes under his belt in order for him to gain back his good form!!! The only down side was the injury picked up by Rio, hopefully he will b fit enough to face Inter this coming Wed!!!

It wil b a tough game as its not as easy to break down an Italian team if they comes with a defensive game plan!!! So we needs our strikers to b on top form to take all their chances in front of the goal... Else we wil b kicking ourselves... I think SAF might play Giggsy in the middle for his experience... As to who wil b partnering him, remain to b seen... Most properly it wil b Carrick... Ronnie and Berba wil b restored back into the lineup with Rooney... So Tevez might b left out again, as he wil hv his chances in other games...

Looking forwards to the Inter game again... We cant afford to concede any goal as we hv to score twice to go through!!! It wil b a mountain for the players to climb if they do so... Finger cross, with all things go well for us we wil b going into the ECL Final again this season!!! :driver:

Bump: 4-0 win over Fulham in the FA Cup, what a superb result for us again!!! What's great are that Tevez and Rooney are currently on form!!! The 2nd goal by Tevez was a tremendous strike from 20 yards +... Given the goalkeeper no chance at all!!! Then Rooney touches hv been very good too, although he missed a sitter in front of goal... After he hv been back from his latest injuries, he look very fit and fresh!!! Its a great thing for the team especially when we need everyone to b fit!!!

Glad tht Anderson is slowing being bedded back into the team, as he really needs more minutes under his belt in order for him to gain back his good form!!! The only down side was the injury picked up by Rio, hopefully he will b fit enough to face Inter this coming Wed!!!

It wil b a tough game as its not as easy to break down an Italian team if they comes with a defensive game plan!!! So we needs our strikers to b on top form to take all their chances in front of the goal... Else we wil b kicking ourselves... I think SAF might play Giggsy in the middle for his experience... As to who wil b partnering him, remain to b seen... Most properly it wil b Carrick... Ronnie and Berba wil b restored back into the lineup with Rooney... So Tevez might b left out again, as he wil hv his chances in other games...

Looking forwards to the Inter game again... We cant afford to concede any goal as we hv to score twice to go through!!! It wil b a mountain for the players to climb if they do so... Finger cross, with all things go well for us we wil b going into the ECL Final again this season!!! :driver:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
comfortable win against Fulham.. this morning dun forget to watch man utd vs milan.. hope we can qualify for the next round.. :smokin:

Bump: comfortable win against Fulham.. this morning dun forget to watch man utd vs milan.. hope we can qualify for the next round.. :smokin:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
go..go..man united...haahaha

Bump: go..go..man united...haahaha

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, a good 2-0 hom win over Inter!!! We have had a great game but not a dominant 1!!! We do hv had few scary and lucky moment!!! If luck wasnt on our side this morning, we could hv lost the tie n go out of the ECL... But of cause, I'm very very happy that we hv won it with 2 great headers from Vida and Ronnie!!! :smokin:

When Giggsy flies in his cross from the corner, I can clearly see Vida risen up, jumped, twisting his body and headed the ball with great power and accuracy b4 it hits the back of the net!!! What a superb powerful header for the opener that we needed in this tie!!! I really hope Vida will go on and win the BEST defender this yr in this competition and got more recognition from all over the world as this season, he hv up his performance really really well!!! Been talking with few other MU fans, all of us agreed tht he is a better CD to us than Rio now... Mayb Rio was hving few injuries, but Vida hv put in lotsa hard works to get himself into this level of consistency!!!

Berba was pretty quiet in this game, shld hv score 1 goal for us as Giggsy 1st time pass to him in front of the goal found him perfectly... But the keeper saved it!!! Other than tht, its a bit strange that our normally Best Passer in the club - Scholesy, made few stray distribution of the ball which nearly cost us dear!!! Hahaha... I love the way he uses his outside of his foots to pass the ball with speed, acurracy and power!!! Its really a joy to watch!!! Mark Hughes used to do the same thing too when he was with us many yrs ago!!! Hahaha...

Overall a satisfied game for me... Tactically we were spot on and we need more discipline in our play in order to fend off any threats post by the opponents!!! By playing Giggsy n Scholesy together is a big gamble paying off to SAF, as he knew the Italian game might not b hving the pace to match other EPL teams, where they r playing at a lower tempo. But experiences r more important, tht's y Giggsy n Scholesy were being picked!!! Nice 1 SAF!!! :adore:

Now, bring on Loserfool and Torres!!! Hahaha... According to papers, they r very confident now after tht win over RM!!! Its good tht they won against RM, where it helps us to SLAP kao them on the face to wake them up tht RM is no longer a force in the European game!!! :thefinger: Hahaha... I wanna a good game against Loserfool this Sat... Looking forwards to it!!! I wanna see how Rio and Vida do against Torres... And will SAF pick Anderson to fare up with Gerrard again? For this Sat game, i think Tevez and Rooney wil b more suitable against Loserfool defence than using Berba!!! What u guyz think? Then what can they do abt our Ronnie?! Haha... Love to see that Gay Mascherano at Old Toilet again!!! I think Fletcher will b picked too as he is a local lad who understands the rivalry well!!!

So come on guyz!!! Do us proud by beating Loserfool at Old Toilet ya!!! Champions!!! :driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yeah....really hope we win over losepol...come on man united....:driver:

Bump: yeah....really hope we win over losepol...come on man united....:driver:

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Losepool,who is the loser now?!

U guys can shut ur f-ing mouth now and count to 4!!!

1-4?! Comfortable win agains MU!!!

SAF is gonna get raped by da Devil!!

Regards,

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

"You'll Never Walk Alone"!!

Last edited:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Thanks for the info , HAHA , can insult my losepool friends now..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Bro,MU lost la dey....1-4!!

U want me to count wit u....1,2,3 n 4!!!

HAGHAHAHAHAH!!
Aiya , I am confuse now..Sry Sry , You losepool keep to your liverpool thread la..Don't come to MU thread , want to kena whack ah..Haha :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

saw some car got 2 blue LEDs blinking on corner dashboard (left & right),look nice

wondering whether can DIY or not?

very simple, jz wan 2 LED blinking on dashboard 24 hrs non-stop!

any sifu can help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience