4age 20v performance poll

which mod gives u the most felt differences in performance on your 20v 4age?

• Nitrous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High cam

• exhaust & extractor

• fuel regulator

• piggy back

• full programmable ecu

• port & polish

• water/methanol injection

• air filter

• velocity stacks

• Total voters

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
i find that a good engine managment with some bolt on parts gives more power to our beloved 20v..

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I might not owned a 20v-equipped car.... but may I ask, why the need for high cam when its have a variable valve system?
sorry for the question... my car doesn't have any variable valve system :slug:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
what mod that gives u the biggest difference in performance in your 20v 4age?
for sure is nitrous will give alot of difference... Here is the video prove...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoxEis_Y7F0

but it got aloooooooooottttt side effect too!

Bump:
i find that a good engine managment with some bolt on parts gives more power to our beloved 20v..
ermm... but depend on management only cannot feel alot different.

Bump: aiikkksss.... how come the chart still is stand alone leading le? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Bump: aiikkksss.... how come the chart still is stand alone leading le? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
for beginner n light modification as well,i think just fix your ITB with velocity stacks..feel more different.sound more interesting..

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
for sure is nitrous will give alot of difference... Here is the video prove...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoxEis_Y7F0

but it got aloooooooooottttt side effect too!

Bump:

ermm... but depend on management only cannot feel alot different.

Scomatic,read my post properly, i said with some bolt on part which refers to exhuast mod,fuel regulator,maybe exhuast adjustable pulley, plugs, cables, open port stacks and what not:biggrin:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Scomatic,read my post properly, i said with some bolt on part which refers to exhuast mod,fuel regulator,maybe exhuast adjustable pulley, plugs, cables, open port stacks and what not:biggrin:
yeah... i know... but bolt on the part above + nitrous = much much much better le...
try at your own risk... :biggrin:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
waaa......i wanna know too.....my car got ngk plug cable only also very the powderful already...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: waaa......i wanna know too.....my car got ngk plug cable only also very the powderful already...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
hmmm.... got someone vote for extractor and exhaust.... ermmm... mind to have some discussion? Ermm... what you can feel after change the extractor and exhaust? Just the respond or really feel alot power? Sorry out of topic... but not pin point also ya... mind to share ur opinion?

oh yeah... the high cam too... I do use the high cam too... can straight away feel alot different after and before using it... from my experience on 1st time using the high cam, i feel very happy. but after a week engine piston was cracked, and during the time the rev is at 8k rpm... (-.-') do anyone here experience same as me?

Last edited:

NA_Lover

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Depending on what kind of extractor and exhaust..

On my 20v auto.. after doing both mods.. can feel that it freed up a little torque at low rpm.
Low rev response slightly improved... but otherwise doesnt affect too much.

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Depending on what kind of extractor and exhaust..

On my 20v auto.. after doing both mods.. can feel that it freed up a little torque at low rpm.
Low rev response slightly improved... but otherwise doesnt affect too much.
ooo... so u using 4-2-1 or 4-1 extractor?

NA_Lover

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Ya.. Currently using 4-2-1.
Not sure how 4-1 would feel like though.. haha..

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
extractor and exhuast is one of the best mod and worth EVERY penny i gave to had it...using apexi n1 complete from header to exhuast...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I had the opportunity to speak to Lotus F1 boss Datuk Tony Fernandes this afternoon when he called on my mobile. As glamorous as that may sound, it was all a pre-planned interview thanks to friends within Lotus F1. I only had about 10 minutes to put across whatever I had in mind, but with the line being bad and my recorder bailing out on me at the very last minute, I had to rely on traditional note taking, I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience