4g67 turbo..

dun consider..just buy laa wey hahahaha..1 time work only maa..then get urself a clevite tri-metal bearing..order urslef from us cheaper hehehe

dun consider..just buy laa wey hahahaha..1 time work only maa..then get urself a clevite tri-metal bearing..order urslef from us cheaper hehehe

where can i get those forged pistons??
which brand is good??

The engine is doing fine right now.. hehee..
Actually i don't pretty sure about the HP of the engine. It's still stock factory accept using 4G67 block.

There so many people out there still think 4G67 is 1.8cc even though we bore the block to 85mm.
One of them is my foreman. He considering that i'm downgrading the engine and suggest me to make only 2.5" exhaust for this setup.

The reason is, the stroke is still 1.8... huhuuuu..

btw, thanks to Trinityblood for helping me a lot in building this engine..:biggrin:
also thanks to RS_gang for enlighten me regarding on fitting evo piston to 4G67 rod.

GO and tuned u car dude,im prety sure u will suprise c the whp eventhough its standard
gaban,haha..let them think the 4g67 crank is shoter then vr4...basically the crank is excatly same stroke wif vr4 crank the onli dif is the piston size and no oil squiter...it u manage to put the oil squiter u actually run vr4 block edi..:rofl:
Exhaust set up ok wif 2.5 or 3 inch...but 3 inch is more btr ler..
no problem budy we`ll in learning process...happy turbo then:driver:

where can i get those forged pistons??
which brand is good??

from the internet website also ok,or else u can go to KSP sunway,
For me JE piston,Wiseco,and cosworth is good(juz to name a few)
btr get the rod oso bro...strong bottom will give u more boost...yeah 2.2bar:rofl:

GO and tuned u car dude,im prety sure u will suprise c the whp eventhough its standard
gaban,haha..let them think the 4g67 crank is shoter then vr4...basically the crank is excatly same stroke wif vr4 crank the onli dif is the piston size and no oil squiter...it u manage to put the oil squiter u actually run vr4 block edi..:rofl:
Exhaust set up ok wif 2.5 or 3 inch...but 3 inch is more btr ler..
no problem budy we`ll in learning process...happy turbo then:driver:

Correction 4g67 crank = GVR4 crank. which is 88 mm.

RS-GANG.. i'm running acl race-series bearing in my humble 4g63 :p but a friend of mine is running clevite on his which is the tri-metal race series. Performance wise same.Price wise acl a bit pricy then clevite.

owned ferra ... go to ksp or millenium they could hook u up with these forged pistons. If u have no problem wating for shipment which could take up to 2 weeks time the order yourself directly from US. Go to extreme P.S.I website. They offer all the things mentioned at atrractive price.

Correction 4g67 crank = GVR4 crank. which is 88 mm.

RS-GANG.. i'm running acl race-series bearing in my humble 4g63 :p but a friend of mine is running clevite on his which is the tri-metal race series. Performance wise same.Price wise acl a bit pricy then clevite.

owned ferra ... go to ksp or millenium they could hook u up with these forged pistons. If u have no problem wating for shipment which could take up to 2 weeks time the order yourself directly from US. Go to extreme P.S.I website. They offer all the things mentioned at atrractive price.

yes did mention the crank stroke exactly the same wif vr4 storke....
so when we bore the block to put 85mm piston its actually became
2 liter engine edi...:listen:

bro... plz call my `pomen` 4 4G67 bolt turbo coz he already done it. lots of my fren sent to my fren w`shop. price that RM7.5k is too expensive. if u already converted 4G67 in ur body, + wif 7.5k price, u r now ready at 400hp-500hp mechine. call at 019-3091029 (kudeen)...-syed-

wow realy cheap for 7.5K can get 400-500hp machine. me want..me want

bro... plz call my `pomen` 4 4G67 bolt turbo coz he already done it. lots of my fren sent to my fren w`shop. price that RM7.5k is too expensive. if u already converted 4G67 in ur body, + wif 7.5k price, u r now ready at 400hp-500hp mechine. call at 019-3091029 (kudeen)...-syed-

are u serious??
but when i'm looking to hp nmber..a bit sad laa bro..
i'm at jb...

Humble car wit monster inside...ekekeke :P
Thanx for the info bro...

still a big misconception on Bar Boost , so many ppl claim and say, once u fit in a Forgie u can boost up to 2bar above , wht kills the piston is not booooosttttttt , then if u say stock piston can withstand 1.4bar , y dont u try 1.4bar GT45 and see :D

still a big misconception on Bar Boost , so many ppl claim and say, once u fit in a Forgie u can boost up to 2bar above , wht kills the piston is not booooosttttttt , then if u say stock piston can withstand 1.4bar , y dont u try 1.4bar GT45 and see :D

the master has spoken..huhuhuhu..jinkl is rite..boost is not the culprit..everything goes back to TUNING td05 1 bar is NOT = gt35 1 bar <<ooppsss t'cakap plak pakai turbo ape wakakakakakakaka..hehe..but as for me ownedferra..if building an engine might as well do it 1 time only..future want to mods all ur internal organ no need to mods again it all depens on u..if u drive ur car with gud tune ur internals will last longer la hehe..i'm sure 1 day u want to upgrade more..

very2 cheap :thefinger:.. tel me wat ur formen did?

ya lorr..me want to knw also..me rugi oledi lorr spent thousands ringgit huhu..

hehe charity...maybe that's the price for a good friend..:banghead:
for a stranger like us, the price still mahal..:bawling:

DON'T RACUN2 ME LAA..IF I DIE THEN,WHO WILL PROCEED MY PROJECT??WAKAKAKA:biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom