mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
hehehe. In fact donno it's true AMG series or not..even the series emblem also gone!.

The only thing for sure is that the driver face looks piss-off, before exiting SJ. (as what my wife told me). Maybe cause kena tapau-ed by cheaper japan car. for sure his car cost at least half-a-million.
i think itz a menyamar car,...

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
bien: ahhaha, i seriously have no idea mah... no wonder i saw some CF4 using weird grille....it's Aska's grille, kekeke

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
wow.... jenuh nak baca post.

bro fobs...sory didnt helped u so much when u call me b4. had same problem before also with my late skyline, but didnt repaired it.

bro aja tapau amg and been tapaued by wira. malaysian cars nowdays cannot under estimate woo.. sometimes have RB26 heart on it.

i went to cherating for holiday, on the way back to kl at pantai timur highway tapau a X3 but i can only run till 190 only hampeh... glad my fiance was sleeping that time. if not, she will shoot at my head also like bro fairy hehehe

bro bien come to kl ka?lets tt la itu macam...or bro faisal want organize super tt?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
i think itz a menyamar car,...
Yer la. Hoping that also. Jahat nyer AMG. Forgot to mention that before that , got 1 C230 Kompressor tailed him also. When i saw he pulling from that C230 sap2 soi, then that when I came into the picture!. hehehe

Before he exiting to SJ, me managed to drive besides him cause everybody slowing down. My wife told me about his piss-off face! :biggrin:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
wow.... jenuh nak baca post.

bro fobs...sory didnt helped u so much when u call me b4. had same problem before also with my late skyline, but didnt repaired it.

bro aja tapau amg and been tapaued by wira. malaysian cars nowdays cannot under estimate woo.. sometimes have RB26 heart on it.

i went to cherating for holiday, on the way back to kl at pantai timur highway tapau a X3 but i can only run till 190 only hampeh... glad my fiance was sleeping that time. if not, she will shoot at my head also like bro fairy hehehe

bro bien come to kl ka?lets tt la itu macam...or bro faisal want organize super tt?
tarak papa,... i kawtim'd the steereng tendang back problem already,... our console extra one gigi, so the steering part also need to tambah one groove.

my VSA thing disappeared, jdm 6th gen self-repaired,...

oooiksss, 190 speecut, cl1 red red monster, no no no, u need the RSM badly.

faisal's daughther bday december,... u forgot liao kah?

Yer la. Hoping that also. Jahat nyer AMG. Forgot to mention that before that , got 1 C230 Kompressor tailed him also. When i saw he pulling from that C230 sap2 soi, then that when I came into the picture!. hehehe

Before he exiting to SJ, me managed to drive besides him cause everybody slowing down. My wife told me about his piss-off face! :biggrin:
aja, that s class driver apa bangsa?

haha! as bulet says, dun underestimate m'sian cars nowadays, i think old saga also dunno got what engine inside,... mirage or something, terbocas some more,... huhuhuuuuu!

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
black cf4 on mttrader was cf4 u guys mentions before ka?cun2....really cun.

got some cl7 also on latest mttrader...everybody selling their cl7?heheh...

last friday saw 1 blue cf4 running opposite direction with me at kemaman. anyone from ganu here?

bro fobs....agreed with u. our car have self-repair system kot. hhuh... me also december child kekeke

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
bro fobs....agreed with u. our car have self-repair system kot. hhuh... me also december child kekeke
me also december,... save 1 year

this black johor cf4 with modulo bodikits,...
hehe,... and the silver one has been there for half a year, no one buy kah? from 7x,xxx to 6x,xxx, now 65,000,... itz a VTS bro,...

Last edited:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru

this black johor cf4 with modulo bodikits,...
hehe,... and the silver one has been there for half a year, no one buy kah? from 7x,xxx to 6x,xxx, now 65,000,... itz a VTS bro,...
thats the fucking car!!

lanzhiao!

look at the lip la weih. and the ori kaler wasnt black, it was grey like faisal's ori kaler oso.

dis car got mod kaw kaw edi.

look at engine bay very ah beng. with all the gizmos and gadgets.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hey tuned-r.....

Sorry for the delay on confirmation of the tank........i'm getting brand new tank la.....coz workshop said they need adjuster to do a report and estimation of the cost of repairs....since can claim back....going to get new anyway......

Thanks for the help though......

Paid RM650 for the kes photo, kes plan, adjuster report and so on.....now they started working on my car......

Hope to get it back within 1 month time.....

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
so nowaday who owned the CF4 which already converted to euro-r ? i knew 1 at ttdi which is our previous CF4 member.............
i think saw that car once at ttdi. blue color one rite?

thats the fucking car!!

lanzhiao!

look at the lip la weih. and the ori kaler wasnt black, it was grey like faisal's ori kaler oso.

so whats the car status rite now?sold olredi?....hurry up bro. u said wanna make surprise for us rite hehheeh..racun...

anyone like to throw ur rsm?:biggrin:

bro fobs...people say december child are unique. like me and u... our car longer than others hehehe

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
thats the fucking car!!

lanzhiao!

from the pic look quite decent lerrr,... but otai bien has seen the car, so i gotta keep my comments,...

so nowaday who owned the CF4 which already converted to euro-r ? i knew 1 at ttdi which is our previous CF4 member.............
Hey tuned-r.....

Sorry for the delay on confirmation of the tank........i'm getting brand new tank la.....coz workshop said they need adjuster to do a report and estimation of the cost of repairs....since can claim back....going to get new anyway......

Thanks for the help though......

Paid RM650 for the kes photo, kes plan, adjuster report and so on.....now they started working on my car......

Hope to get it back within 1 month time.....
good luck to u sato,... so that ur car can be ready by the time faisal throw rumah terbuka! huhuhuhuuuuu!

eh,... in the market got new tank kah? like bien says, whther the s84/86 tank fits the cf4,...

i think saw that car once at ttdi. blue color one rite?

so whats the car status rite now?sold olredi?....hurry up bro. u said wanna make surprise for us rite hehheeh..racun...

anyone like to throw ur rsm?:biggrin:

bro fobs...people say december child are unique. like me and u... our car longer than others hehehe
blue means the previously VTS with modulo spoiler, rite? that car according to danny was living in pg a couple of yrs back kah? whoa,... now converted to europe-arre oredi, chun!

anyway bro yetack,... cl1 ori here dzulx (torneo), bulet.

cf4 kahwin aja, 5efte, tuned-r

cf4 tunang ehsean (triptronic)

cl1 menyamar also got a few,... shhhhhhhh!

bulet,... ours longer by abt 1 inch,... i think.

i heard news bien's house got one cf lookalike parking there,...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
anyway bro yetack,... cl1 ori here dzulx (torneo), bulet.

cf4 kahwin aja, 5efte, tuned-r

cf4 tunang ehsean (triptronic)

cl1 menyamar also got a few,... shhhhhhhh!

bulet,... ours longer by abt 1 inch,... i think.

i heard news bien's house got one cf lookalike parking there,...
CL1 menyamar kena letak satu lagi emblem.. AMG or OMG (Oh My God!)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Model of car: Proton Satria 1.6M
Reg number: WFQ 6249
Colour: Green
Where stolen from: Jalil Damai Condo, Bukit Jalil
When it was stolen: Approx 5.30am, 5th July 2008, saw it with my own eyes from my room at 5th floor
An e-mail address or phone number to contact you:
if anyone sees it let me know ya, thanks for all the help,
can contact me at my email: [email protected], or my phone: 012-9289332

Description of car:
Satria 1.6m, green, stock body kit,
lowered car,
with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience