Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wah.. last nite ada satu black purplish MR2.. very langsi.. drive past open wastegate infront of everyone in aman suria... rims oso lansi..

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the invite last night. I regret not being able to make it much earlier, however it was nice to have met a few of you guys. It was great to know that there are many MR2/MRS owners and enthusiasts alike around.

I am looking forward to the next meeting and making it on time. Thanks.

Goober, You sure your doing that logo justice ah? I think its not for our generation of SW leh…

Black Howling, Did you change your body kit? Your car looks different…

iexit; err... dunno la.. i put fei jai sui into the petrol tank.. suddenly d car grew fatter abit

then i'll have to get some of my nutty professor formula n make my car from plain to insane~!

Anyone going to the JSOC dinner? Should we book a table together and convoy there? Semangat MR2/MRS!!

dont forget to meet up to confirm yr attendance for the dinner tonite ok? i'm bringing the map as well

I could not meet up tonite as I have another dinner. Can I pay someone to pay Vincent or can I pay next week?

Some photos I took last night at the JSOC meetup

MRRun6_01.jpg

MRRun6_01.jpg

MRRun6_02.jpg

MRRun6_03.jpg

MRRun6_05.jpg

MRRun6_08.jpg

This is a MR2 thread. Please at least show one MR2 in your pics. Hehehehe wah so early start posting already huh.

Its time to switch to auto pilot after last night's long haul.

mauhahah.. nvm dude.. my car was also not taken...

anyway, wat happened to the 2's? y no show?

Ok, don't shy shy. your exhaust note not shy can hear miles away :)... this Friday come out and play.... meet at Aman Suria 10pm....this time no shy OK?

ya ya.. final day for payment and confirmation for JSOC annual dinner

ok. Make sure you guys are there. Who's coming?

Ok, don't shy shy. your exhaust note not shy can hear miles away :)... this Friday come out and play.... meet at Aman Suria 10pm....this time no shy OK?

1) soff (98.785211%)
2) iexit (101.29583%)
3)
4)
5) ....etc, etc

pretty quiet these days wonder where have all the sifus gone...Mrmic, koolspyda,midship etc etc

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom