dump ass DBKL....!!

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
sorri guess.... i should have stated it clearly....

my maid will release my dogs for a walk every morning and evening... to let them do their business.... you guys should remember that it's raining heavily on the 12th of this month(which is the monday of this week)... that's why my maid didnt let them out to do business in that evening.... so i let them out only after i reach home.... which is around 8 something.... then my neighbour call me after a few minutes... saying that he saw DBKL chasing after my puppy.... then i know my dogs are in deep shit.... luckily one of my dog is able to escape... but too bad for my puppy....

and yes... my dogs dont have dog tag... the reason why i didnt get them a dog tag because one of my friend bought dog tag for his dog... and those DBKL still catch the dog and ask for money(this is realli WTF).... and the lame reason is... the dog with dog tag cant go out alone... the owner must be with them when they're outside(i dont know how true is this or they're just making their own bull shit).... and they start asking money from my friend.... if their story is true.... then it realli makes no difference with or without dog tag.... cos they're still going to catch your dog no matter how...

the $150 that they ask for does not include the new dog tag for my puppy.... i heard the new dog tag is $90... so i need to pay a total of $240 to release my dog.... i stay at setapak... and my puppy is still at the DBKL office at air panas.... hope he's still alive...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
jeff....sorry to hear that..
can't negotiate one ahh.
Now they catch the puppy with the reason that it has no license?
damn lame lar the reason!
Ask your father to go claim back as I think they would be more intimated by older ppl than young ppl like us.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
DBKL = DumBassKakitanganLanun

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
toilet duck

what can i say, just pay the fine, its too late to negotiate already.

quick quick go bail out your pet, this is already too long,pay the fine and get your pet out of the hell there,they might put ur pet to sleep very soon i think. Poor thing.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
bullshit when they claim dog tag is RM90.
I got my dog his tag for 36 (I think, but definitely less than rm50)

Sorry to say, but RM150 isnt alot of money when your dog's life is at stake. If you cannot even fork out rm200 for such an emergency, you shouldnt be having a dog anyways. (think of vaccination, medical emergency...)

Get your a55 off the computer and get your dog back.
Go beg your parents, borrow from your friends, sell some parts off your car or whatever you do(legally), just get the money and bring the dog home.
They hate to be trapped in a foreign place without their owners.

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
errr toilet duck im not trashing u lar
but u cant let ur dog stray alone out side and wait it to come back.even u have dog tag u cant let be alone outside.
even SPCA also say not to let ur dog run around alone outside.

in this country cat and dog is treated not the same
where cat can roam around where they 1 but dog cannot,cos to their thinking dog is dangerous to ppl,cos they scared the dog will attack ppl.
so owners need to take good care of their dog.

if not the innocence dog will put to sleep if it bite or chase any 1

cos when a person especially kids,when they see dog they will scared the dog away,with some thing, but dog have their own natural insting of self deffence.thats y dog attack ppl

so dog and ppl have no fair trail,so all pets owner pls pls take good care of ur dog.we dont 1 any thing happen to ur innocence pets.

tamz18

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
my dog tag onli for rm3-5... is under mpaj...

f them if rm90... taxes more higher then human...

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Dog owners should be with their dog when they are outside of the house. I dont care if the rules doesnt say so, coz i was chased by 2 dogs and got bitten by them long2 time ago, and i know which house they are from coz they always bark whenever ppl walk infront. That was long2 time ago. Next time, i dont care if it's rottweiler or what, i will fight and kick it to death if i need to. Seriously. I'll take anything to beat them up

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
for me i wont post it first before even taking my dog back... just pay n get ur dog back first... rm90 for dog tag is quite expensive i think mpsj oni like +/- rm30?

yes dog hate to be trap in a foreign place without the owners.. especially puppy

GinX

Known Member
May 2, 2005
bro...i know its not worth to pay those DBKL but i'm sure that puppy's life is worth more than 200 over ringgit to you right...

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
toilet duck,

I'm not trying to flame u but u don't seem to be a responsible dog owner. How can u just let your dogs out and do their business? So they just do their business around your neighbourhood? That's your backyard man, and those are your neighbour's house. They will curse and swear when picking up their shit. The rule is that u must take your dogs out with u, on a leash, and muzzle guard. The muzzle guard is stupid, but at least put them on leash and only release them when there are no kids and ppl around. Kids might run and dogs might chase. My dogs will chase the kids because they think they are playing with them. And u are suppost to pick up their shit. Can't do much about the urine though.

It's 'responsible' dog owners like u that spoils the image of dog owners in Malaysia. The Gman will take all these excuses and condemn all dog owners. Why don't u say regardless of whether u have driving license or not, the police will still want u to bribe, then u don't renew your license?

U must be more aware of what your responsibilities are as a dog owner man. Just bail out your dog and register your dogs. In PJ I had to submit my dog's photos to them and get my neighbours to sign an agreement to acknowledge to my dog ownership. It's f@#king stupid, but if it has to be done, it has to be done man.

Peace.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
So what's going on toilet_duck? got the dog back ady?

get the dog back only think of the law suit la ..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
toiletduck,
I won't be surprised if they say that owners must accompany their dogs when out of the house compound. Reason being is that many f-ed up dog owners release their dogs out, and their dogs chase and bite other people. As such, even I myself, would recommend owners to be with their pet all the time out of the house compound, whether their dogs are trained or not.

Second thing is that free roaming dogs shit everywhere and in many cases, even in play grounds where children and families play. Would you like to be playing with your children, or cousin, or whoever, just to find out that when you fall, you fall on a pile of dog shit and your hand also lands on a pile of dog shit when trying to balance yourself? This is perhaps some of the reasons why there is, perhaps, a requirement for dog owners to accompany their dogs when out of their house compound.

In Australia, parks are provided with lots of paper bags and dust bins. Why so is because dog owners use the paper bags tol clean up after their dog has shit in the park. Too bad malaysian mentallity is that if you put bins and paper bags, in just a few hours (I am giving face, else I'll say 30 minutes), the paper bags would be stolen and bins will be vandalised. So, no paper bags and less bins.

As for your friend's story, that's your friend's case and it should be isolated from yours. You can't use that reason NOT to get a dog license for your dogs. The law says that all dogs who have rightful owners must have licenses. As such, you still have to fulfil those criteria, whether the DBKL will bullshit later or not. Unless you don't let your dog out of your house compound.

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
faster go bring him back home.. ask ur mom or oldest ppl go, easy for nego.... no choice already..money sure wan to give ..but i remember my mom just give rm50

last time my dog oso kena catch by dbkl..but no choice.my mom give them rm50... if not my dog need to die....
next time remember buy the dog tag..rm10 only....

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear Malaysia has received the ‘Most Improved Delivery’ award for 2010 from Honda Malaysia. The award is handed out to Honda suppliers in the Original Equipment Tyre Delivery category for models such as the Accord, Civic, City and CR-V with a total of 14 awards handed out for various other categories as well.

The purpose of the awards is to acknowledge the support provided by Goodyear as a supplier...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience