ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

Ah, looks pretty low. Could be your bodykit :biggrin:
Yes, the body kit makes it much lower, especially at the front. The springs actually only drops the car by 2.5-3cm, leaving an exactly 2 finger fender gap with my current rims/tire sizes. Ground clearance at the middle and rear of the car are actually still pretty good even with the skirting as I can still clear any speed bumps even at full load and also never ever got fender rubs. Only the front often scrapes especially if going thru steep inclines/declines coz the front skirt also protruding a lot but still can clear most parking building (except Empire Mall Subang). If I use different style skirting then should have plenty more clearance especially the front.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

Yes, the body kit makes it much lower, especially at the front. The springs actually only drops the car by 2.5-3cm, leaving an exactly 2 finger fender gap with my current rims/tire sizes. Ground clearance at the middle and rear of the car are actually still pretty good even with the skirting as I can still clear any speed bumps even at full load and also never ever got fender rubs. Only the front often scrapes especially if going thru steep inclines/declines coz the front skirt also protruding a lot but still can clear most parking building (except Empire Mall Subang). If I use different style skirting then should have plenty more clearance especially the front.
Ya I was thinking the same too when I walked past your car, your front lip must have gotten lots of scraping... Even when I first drove my car here, there was no fender gap at all and my car was sangkut at the speed bump at west 1. Now I have 2 finger gap because of that.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Ya I was thinking the same too when I walked past your car, your front lip must have gotten lots of scraping... Even when I first drove my car here, there was no fender gap at all and my car was sangkut at the speed bump at west 1. Now I have 2 finger gap because of that.
My front lip already got countless scrapes and chips and whatnot! Already cracked quite badly actually! :biggrin: I already got it repaired and repainted once a few years back but now condition even worse so I'm getting a new replacement, just this morning dropped it to a paint shop so tomorrow will pick up and install. Was considering another nice style which has a lot more clearance as it's not protruding like this but it doesn't match my side skirts and the wife says still doesn't look as nice as my current one so ok lor, just get the same replacement.

s.marz

Known Member
Aug 10, 2016
Kuala Lumpur

My front lip already got countless scrapes and chips and whatnot! Already cracked quite badly actually! :biggrin: I already got it repaired and repainted once a few years back but now condition even worse so I'm getting a new replacement, just this morning dropped it to a paint shop so tomorrow will pick up and install. Was considering another nice style which has a lot more clearance as it's not protruding like this but it doesn't match my side skirts and the wife says still doesn't look as nice as my current one so ok lor, just get the same replacement.
Keep it that way but install this:

rubber lip

I think it will somehow protect it from scraping. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Naah that would not last long on mine! :biggrin: It will look odd also on my front skirt styling.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Adding that makes it even lower. If the higher one can get scrapped then this one will fall off.......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Just replaced my front lip with a new one with much better fitment now. Not sure how lohg will this last though, last time was only like 2+ years before I repair and now also another 2+ years until this replacement. :biggrin:

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Imperfections are easily hidden in photos la bro! In reality not as nice as in the photo.
At least yours can hide, mine the cc peeling all over, some dent and rust on the fender. Was thinking of respray but car also not worth that much already......lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[Need Advice] Lowering Car Height

Hi guys.
Currently im using GAB sport springs for my car.
Gap between tyre and fender is as follow; Front = 2 fingers, Rear = 3 fingers

I wanna ask, is there any way to lower the REAR gap to match the FRONT? becoz now the car now is slightly 'tonggek'. not really noticable though..

I dont want to cut my springs or 'bakar' and compress the springs, as i heard this will shorten the spring lifespan and its not safe..

If i change my standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience