Introduction for New Member.

S.SIEW

Known Member
Sep 5, 2010
-
Hello frens,

Been driving, modding and autocrossing my Corolla AE111 since '08 but never took the step to contribute here until now. Greetings..

Cheers.

mily

Feb 16, 2013
Newyork
Hello every one i am Mikal from New-york, i recently join this forum to find the solutions and also for discuss the problems which i am facing day by day. hopefully you guys help me out. thanks to every body, God helps you always.

abamkompressor

Apr 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hello sifus and friends, i am sharif and drive around in evo gta. in need of a bit more zip on the current ride. hoping u all can assist and guide. thanks in advance. :)

Dec 9, 2013
Tronoh
Hello to all sifus toyota....my name faizal. from perak...just owning a toyota car. lot of information and education i get from all of you... thank you so much....i hope you all can guide me...thank you..:wavey:

JAck Eye

Jul 29, 2014
Subang
Hi guys,
Im Aghi from ipoh, right now working in Shah alam. Own a WISE with little mods. Really enjoying being in ZTH and gaining so much of valuable infos. Keep up the great works guys! Cheers:wavey:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys,
Im Aghi from ipoh, right now working in Shah alam. Own a WISE with little mods. Really enjoying being in ZTH and gaining so much of valuable infos. Keep up the great works guys! Cheers:wavey:
Welcome to ZTH forum.
You are from Ipoh, works in Shah Alam but location you put Nilai......:biggrin: