How to choose engine oil?

give your engine flush to the max... remove all the carbon built up.... but next could have some leaking if engine condition no good...
Ya, I think Izso is gonna try that out to see if it solves the problem. Should have sold it
when I could at that time :banghead:

Oh well, just have to see what is wrong with it

faruck

Feb 8, 2011
bro..why dont u try to use eneos 5w30 semi syn..me also campro..after using it my engine sound lembut sikit n ringan from using petronas syntium..i use petronas pun bcause of SC..after warranty habis service luar..rm105 only..now my car fuel consumption 8.9l/km..straight piping,open pod,17inch rim,3core cable plug..

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
:burnout:
bro..why dont u try to use eneos 5w30 semi syn..me also campro..after using it my engine sound lembut sikit n ringan from using petronas syntium..i use petronas pun bcause of SC..after warranty habis service luar..rm105 only..now my car fuel consumption 8.9l/km..straight piping,open pod,17inch rim,3core cable plug..
Campro CFE? Preve?
Got more pull after straight piping? :burnout::burnout:

I tried on my corolla 5w30 semi syn from Eneos. Car felt heavy. I think I still prefer fully syn but
old car fully syn, engine oil seems to burn faster, so the level of engine oil also drop more than
half usually. Have to top up. Now see if Semi-Syn makan engine oil..

If makan then surely car got problem.

faruck

Feb 8, 2011
I tried on my corolla 5w30 semi syn from Eneos. Car felt heavy. I think I still prefer fully syn but
old car fully syn, engine oil seems to burn faster, so the level of engine oil also drop more than
half usually. Have to top up. Now see if Semi-Syn makan engine oil..

If makan then surely car got problem.
different engine different feeling..just give a shot for eneos..bfore this i also dont know what oil to use..but all my fren(campro user) suggest me eneos..after using it,satisfied with the feels n the kekasaran engine drop plus cheap..hehe

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
different engine different feeling..just give a shot for eneos..bfore this i also dont know what oil to use..but all my fren(campro user) suggest me eneos..after using it,satisfied with the feels n the kekasaran engine drop plus cheap..hehe
Try bardhal FS 5w40 next?
RM90 for FS.
I'm gonna try on my Persona in 2 weeks time.

Trying either Prince FS or Royal Purple next. Since Prince FS now got promotion RM100 discount

tangtang22

Jul 25, 2011
Hey all, seems like this thread has quieten down.

But will still try to seek ur opinion on "Addinol engine oil"? anyone here used/tried addinol before as its recommended by my foreman.

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Hey all, seems like this thread has quieten down.

But will still try to seek ur opinion on "Addinol engine oil"? anyone here used/tried addinol before as its recommended by my foreman.
if he is selling of course he will want the stock to move, but than again, if u trust him than y not.

Never heard of such name. Best stick to brands that you know.

Mar 3, 2014
1) Caltex (made in USA, not SIngapore)
2) Petronas Syntium 7000
3) Mobil 1 EP
4) Petro-Canada
5) Eneos Fine (Made in Japan only, not by Mayshowa)
6) Repsol Elite Brio and Prado (Made in Spain, not by UMW Malaysia)
7) Formula Shell and Pennzoil Ultra (Made by SOPUS, USA only)
8) KUN LUN Tian Run
and etc....

You did mentioned Petro Canada, is it Petro Canada Supreme engine oil?

What about Liqui Moly MOS2 Leichlauf?

And have you heard of Caterpillar 10w-40 engine oil before? (Imported from Singapore)

I'm using this Caterpillar engine oil currently..

I'm going to be testing Penrite from Aussieland this Friday. Video-ing the whole thing too cuz they claim that the oil will quieten any engine and give superior protection. Also, it's 100% ester/pao base oil too, not just any old mix

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi guys,
im planning to change all four of my gsr engine mounting, but my mechanic told me that proton oem (4g93) mounting is not suitable.
anyone have change their gsr mounting before? what brand is most suitable?