You're just damn poor and stupid if your car is a cheap junk!!!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
All I see is her poor lil' tit tit.... and big mouth.
god is fair ma, no tit tit, god give big mouth so she can shut up and suck on it.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
There was this lala dude who tried to cut cue at Kepong baru church traffic light. I dint giv way coz I was already at a steady speed. He tried to cut in no matter how even knowing that I wasnt backing off. Then there goes the mighty horn from me, he hesitated when he heard it and I passed wakakaka..if want to cut que, do it politely. Most people would let us pass if we ask nicely..signal, hand gesture, or maybe a horny stare?

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Saw it many times, mostly ladies driver always changing lane without looking side mirror whether motorcycle coming from behind. And the motorcycle had to avoid the car

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
how you define stupid? is good in driving means you're clever..and those who bad in driving are stupid?

deep in my heart saying that those rich people are smart...
i hate people saying 'rich but stupid', when they see supercar accident...
if cheap car accident? poor and stupid then?

no offence...im driving proton BTW...

see video (youtube) in sepang? spectators clap their hand (and booing) when ferrari bang a porsche during parade...malaysian..

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This shows money can buy you big cars and big diamond ring, but it can never buy class.
:hahaha: The lion head too. Big diamond big hair.

god is fair ma, no tit tit, god give big mouth so she can shut up and suck on it.
How to suck when she can't reach the tit tit.

Bottomline is actually women can't drive.
My girlfriend and her sister admitted it, most of the girls I know admitted it.
I don't think aunties will ever admit it.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
:hahaha: The lion head too. Big diamond big hair.

How to suck when she can't reach the tit tit.

Bottomline is actually women can't drive.
My girlfriend and her sister admitted it, most of the girls I know admitted it.
I don't think aunties will ever admit it.
bro you still virgin? :biggrin: she meant to suck d*** la:rofl:

viperxs

Jul 6, 2006
he should reply when she said ass of u and me something like yea i know my ass is firm but yours wrinkles all over. auntie gave cheap shot and he was not quick enough for a response

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That stupid aunty is lucky she didn't get someone more aggressive. If it were me, I'd shut her up with my powderfool engrund and kutuk her kaokao for being a complete imbecile and driving a ridiculous car to compensate for her lack of titties. Then post it on youtube and then let someone share it on ZTH. LOL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I bet if the other guy was driving a Merc or BMW, she would not dare to come down to even protest. :biggrin:
She see is young boy so she dare to come down, see if those Ah Beng and Lala car she
sure dare not do a thing or a totally dark tinted car.

All I see is her poor lil' tit tit.... and big mouth.
:rofl: ya, real big mouth that her husband love her so much for that :rofl:
Actually kinda doubt such aunty is married? Maybe PMS on that day or menopause already.

There was this lala dude who tried to cut cue at Kepong baru church traffic light. I dint giv way coz I was already at a steady speed. He tried to cut in no matter how even knowing that I wasnt backing off. Then there goes the mighty horn from me, he hesitated when he heard it and I passed wakakaka..if want to cut que, do it politely. Most people would let us pass if we ask nicely..signal, hand gesture, or maybe a horny stare?
Kepong banyak cut q kaki, not surprise, kinda got used to it but still frustrated when everyone
is queing nicely be it with signal or not, if u cut queue then sorry I wont let u pass.

bro you still virgin? :biggrin: she meant to suck d*** la:rofl:
He is still young and virgin...:top:

Maybe he meant that since she is old and lost her firmness, is possible for her to suck her own
titties :rofl:

i know. Can self satisfy also ma.
Self satisfy means she is a spinster :rofl: Sounds like she is though with her temper.
Normally when a lady reach certain age and not married with kids, their temper can be
real bad. Met a lot of such ladies. Worse if they are your boss.

That stupid aunty is lucky she didn't get someone more aggressive. If it were me, I'd shut her up with my powderfool engrund and kutuk her kaokao for being a complete imbecile and driving a ridiculous car to compensate for her lack of titties. Then post it on youtube and then let someone share it on ZTH. LOL
Yes, that's what I was thinking. She is just lucky to meet a soft and innocent guy. Maybe
menopause kot...

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
He is still young and virgin...:top:

Maybe he meant that since she is old and lost her firmness, is possible for her to suck her own
titties :rofl:
Very clean. :proud:

Self satisfy means she is a spinster :rofl: Sounds like she is though with her temper.
Normally when a lady reach certain age and not married with kids, their temper can be
real bad. Met a lot of such ladies. Worse if they are your boss.
If her titties are big enough, see can self satisfy.
:congrats:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Very clean. :proud:

If her titties are big enough, see can self satisfy.
:congrats:
By judging her age with her wrinkles and her current size...totally no hope. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hmmm... sori if this topic has been posted....

but what I want to know is, which immobilizer is good for a perdana V6?? any suggestions? I am located in Kuching Sarawak... so wad immobilizer is good?

Don tell me the tracking system is good cuz as far as I am concerned, there isn't one company operating here yet... :lol:...

anyway... all suggestions are welcomed and if possible, please tell me the price and where I can get it... thanks a lot guys... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience