Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
I only use ESSO... but i heard after recent San miguel's take over the formula has changed... so far i havent feel any 'significant' changes in performance.. either it's ESSO or CALTEX.. if both are unavailable.. BHP's the next choice...

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
highly agree. ASSSHOLEE for my car all the wayyy!! btw, i believe smile points > bonuslink points from shell?
after pumping for esso for almost a year just recently applied for smiles card last week -_-

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not sure about the Seremban Highway PETRON after the Kuchai Lama Exit...I tried once on BLM, At 1st quite okay,
but a few times car seems to jerk when accelerating...not quite sure what's the problem. But that was my 1st time trying on BLM.

No problem on other car. But still after using awhile, find Shell still better. But however will try other petrols to see the difference
for now.

Last week on the way back from Penang heading back to Sg.Siput. Used the Kuala Kangsar Exit, kampung roads. Found the
petrol station that one of u mentioned. Sungai Siput Buraq Oil....was close to E that time but dare not try :rofl: maybe next time will try and see...

Anyone tried? Any feedback? Current stations are as follows 10 stations at Kedah, 3 at Langkawi, 2 at Kelantan, 1 at Penang, 2 at Perak.
Own by IPTB Sdn Bhd..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow first time see this...where is it originated? Seems like an Arabian name
Not sure from where...but within Malaysia I guess...

Jenama Buraqoil ini ada falsafahnya yang dikaitkan dengan keajaiban, kepatuhan, amanah, kepantasan,
keinsafan dan ketaqwaan.

Mendengar kisah israk dan mikraj, kita akan sentiasa ingat betapa peranan dan tugas disempurnakan
oleh makhluk ciptaan Allah Swt bernama Buraq dengan Amanah dan sempurna. Jenama IPTB ingin mengambil
iktibar dan motivasi dari kisah buraq ini sewaktu israq dan mikraj.

Dimiliki Sepenuhnya Oleh:

IPTB SDN BHD (619800-H)

Facelift, rebranding for Buraqoil petrol stations

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hmmm...no idea wahahah

I'm currently using Petronas and I'm quite satisfied with it. Caltex and Esso are good too but their stations are kinda hard to find.

But I miss the time where we can pump Projet. Ron97 summore. Really the best fuel I'd ever experienced.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra- it already sAys IPTB - ini petrol tak baik

Lesley - ya..and? Does that mean it's V-Ry Power?
:rofl: Never thought of that...haha! Good one! :top:

vyruzj

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Been using Esso all the way RON95 for my City & RON97 for Swift Sport else will be Caltex and lastly BHP. No to Petronas & Shell, very sluggish...

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
BHP 95 is the best for my car.
I tried shell n petronas, car become sluggish.
Then tried esso, car will shake after it is started the engine for a while (Weird)

After use bhp, engine very smooth, car very stable, and smooth n powerful than other 95.
so far bhp 95 is the best for my car.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i tried petronas last week due to no other choice at dat moment.
wat i can say is dat the performance improve alot then their previous formula.
however i still get less mileage of 30-50km per full tank.
usually one full tank of esso can last around 330 to 350km before need to fill up again, depending on my right foot.hehehe.
but last week my mileage was only around 310km.

one other thing i notice was, harder to start my car early in the morning, need to crank a couple of time.i wonder y... :confused:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
i tried petronas last week due to no other choice at dat moment.
wat i can say is dat the performance improve alot then their previous formula.
however i still get less mileage of 30-50km per full tank.
usually one full tank of esso can last around 330 to 350km before need to fill up again, depending on my right foot.hehehe.
but last week my mileage was only around 310km.

one other thing i notice was, harder to start my car early in the morning, need to crank a couple of time.i wonder y... :confused:
happened to me too, nw pump back shell, slightly better, stay away from petronas,lolz

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
same to me.. I pump shell and is much better and save fuel than petronas. my gf all the while she pump petronas and when she change to Shell she said she feel the car is like much more response and like can fly...