FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Yeah. It looks like performance of a Lancer GT. But I assume it is Evo X because the reporter said it is Helang.

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
the reporter might pointing out the car that doing the blocking....at later stage during highway chase....

ATCO

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
malaysia
pursuit is being done by either waja/inspira only la as u can see from d recording hood got no air vents. last minute only evo making an appearance. for me its not a matter of what car outperforming what cars, its just dat we got 1 less car thieves on d road n its good news.

Norsaiful Zaidi

From Facebook
Aug 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
I think the SGTi chase last nearly a hour is because the evo dont want to go too close the car afraid later will bang the car if suddenly have heavy braking
If they bang the car not just the evo x rosak but maybe later kena maki at fb say police bully SGTi :biggrin:
Maybe they wait until the car run out of fuel than take action

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
*facepalm*

if u say power or straight line speed, the evo X close eyes also easily faster then the sGTI and wira combined laaaaaaaa...

its the process (now which part of process that some people here don't understand) on how to corner the criminal without endangering bystanders that is what cause the chase to be long.....

not because sGTI 1.8 NA is better then 4b11T...
:)

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Hmm I'm living at Bukit Mertajam and no wonder. Concentration of Helang squads are mostly here. Just a few months back saw a convoy of 3 EvoX helang's along the road in front of St. Anne's.
I guess this part of Malaysia are prone to high speed chase. Maybe mostly because of the close proximity to Thailand where they smuggle stuffs into Malaysia.

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
De GTi owner is running for his life. Get caught lagi teruk kena so dat's why he went all out to escape without thinking de safety of others except himself.

Other thing is dat GTi is a stolen car, kaw2 le pecut or mayb he is high wit syabu which usually will make u 'feeling' very brave. He he.

De police on de other hand had to be very careful of not to 'hantam' any civilians. Nanti kena sue, lagi satu kes kena settle. :biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
But the longer they pursue the suspect on the road, isn't it the more danger to other road users bcos of the high speed chase..Correct me if i'm wrong..

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
there's risk of course....but the driver is so persistent of getting away raise suspicion that they are not ordinary thieves....

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
actually i just dont get what is going on in the mind of the driver of the sGTi and wira...

how on earth will they expect to outrun an EVO X, and guess what of all places, a straight highway... u ada betul ka ?

even with modded turbo engine in the sGTi and wira, there is no where they will be able to match the output of the 4B11T in the EVO 10...

zzzzz
stupidity at its best....
they din really carefully watch and learn from the movies. lol... even the matrix movie taught us to always stay away from expressways on a car chase.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
dont get me wrong, i heard that the police cannot crash the car bcoz it is costly. He has to pursuit from behind so no one gets hurt from the crash.

2nd if crash it could cause an unexpected accident.

If the police is FORCE to crash, then he has to crash the car !! *of course, potong gaji for the damages.

look at US pursuit, most of the time they dont crash their pursuit cars only if the situation gets worst.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Evo X chase GTi? I saw Evo X doing final cornering oni?

I thought 'Helang Lebuhraya' meant for hiways oni that's why called 'Lebuhraya'? This GTi chase got traffic lights, roundabout... speedbumps?

It's Waja and Lancer doing the initial chases lar... then in hiway only they call big brother burung come knock some senses into the penagih driver... dreaming or what Aeroback wanna outwangan with Evo X... even if the Aeroback/GTi can hit 200kmh Evo X come tap their asses a bit, Aeroback will become Aeroplane...

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
neo with turbo to smoke evo X? hahahahaha...just keep on trying... btw, those skuad helang evo X came with 5 speed manual...not SST dual clutch...and their stock car is way much faster than stock evo X (SST) that the public got...wonder why?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this Brand new but is it new after all
..just couldnt find the time to do more write up
been very hectic in Hives till recent things get settle down

upon arrival

gift was picked up and brought a long the way

dirty wheels

usual stains and dirt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience