FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
that Satria GTi is sibeh fast or the Evo X is sibeh slow. take your pick. if he didn't smash his windscreen I think he might have gotten away.

ya_aluya

Known Member
Sep 28, 2004
kedah / miri
Visit site
just because i'm giving my comment in national language,my comment got deleted and get a warning..thank you very much
take it positive azry...even myself poor in English, but u see, no one will laugh at u when we use broken one...can use this zth to practice our writing maa, try to make others understand the message...zth go global anyway...kipidap zth!!

In addition, heard this evo x is secretly for police sniper squad, even all the drivers dun look like a cop (correct me if i'm wrong). My sister once been stopped by police's evo, she said the police wearing like normal people, with long hair, and so thin like the drug addict. Who knows...

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
that Satria GTi is sibeh fast or the Evo X is sibeh slow. take your pick. if he didn't smash his windscreen I think he might have gotten away.
If the fella had smart tag maybe he would have gotten away. Coz i don;t think the police will crash through the toll booth like the fella did. LOL!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
smarttag cant detect so fast bro. still will smash into the barrier

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

the GTI driving with fear and risking everybody elses life with no care ..

the police need to drive carefully and care for others like the motorcycle and all..

but i do agree....the bugger GTI fast and whacks the corner amazingly well.

one1002

Known Member
Jun 4, 2009
it doesn't matter if they use evo/waja/lancer/inspira..

it's not about not being able to catch up with the criminal car...it's about maintaining VISUAL CONTACT as long as possible for the backup to arrive to inflict minimal damage..some scenes in the video proved that the police car was indeed able to tailgate the criminal car..but the police pull back..watch at 1:45..the criminal didn't brake, but the the police was the one who braked to pull back..at 2:50-2:55..the police was gaining closer..at 4:01, the police slows down as well..they can even overtake the criminal and block it..but they didn't..

at 2:15, coming out of the roundabout, there was a viva on the oncoming lane..imagine if the police are so close with the criminal car..

at 2:31, there was a motorcycle coming from the right..again, what if the police was tailgating the criminal?

anyway..kudos to the police!! although they nearly skidded at 2:07..lol..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
its confirmed that its a evo x & the sgti is std only.......
thats y they called lebuhraya helang....they only fast on highway but when comes to city or trunk road they lose out......

boon(evo)

500 RPM
Jun 8, 2007
did anyone sees that in scene 4.46, the police evo car bonet kemek? watch carefully guys, before the suspek giveup, this guy braking his gti rite? if u can see closely, the evo already hit the gti, hahaha, 1 more evo destroy..

amirmunzir

Jan 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
kudos to PDRM.. if they use waja, the gti might hav gotten away since the driver indeed a good brave driver.. if they open fire, while chasing, that might risk the publics and surely we dont want the same case as in Shah Alam happend again.. now, even the helang might kemek or destroy, at least one more stolen car's case might be solved and such idiot-but-brave driver which may commit other crime if he got away, had been arrested..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
did anyone sees that in scene 4.46, the police evo car bonet kemek? watch carefully guys, before the suspek giveup, this guy braking his gti rite? if u can see closely, the evo already hit the gti, hahaha, 1 more evo destroy..
4 pot brembos can't compensate for shitty driving. :rofl:

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
actually i just dont get what is going on in the mind of the driver of the sGTi and wira...

how on earth will they expect to outrun an EVO X, and guess what of all places, a straight highway... u ada betul ka ?

even with modded turbo engine in the sGTi and wira, there is no where they will be able to match the output of the 4B11T in the EVO 10...

zzzzz
stupidity at its best....
maybe they are dying try people. but so funny try to run out from evo X.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW Group Malaysia recently unveiled the latest BMW M5 at Bukit Kiara Equestrian for the BMW Malaysian Open 2012. This fifth generation M5 is now powered by a 4.4-litre V8 engine working in tandem with two TwinScroll turbos and putting out 560PS and 680Nm (arriving at just 1,500rpm!) of torque. While some purists might lament the downsizing trend, do bear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience