mods on Accord CF4

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
facebook la geng... :)
blocked la geng......not like your office.....no job to do.....hehehehehe,,,,:burnout::burnout:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Ya. Where did everybody goes? Anyone want to TT next Friday?

Anyone know any nice place in Putrajaya or Cyberjaya for TT?
next friday ka????? should be ok kot......later i'll inform putrajaya tok penghulu.....normally we TT at presint 7, putrajaya......who else want to join????.....aja, alwi, awi, faisal, fairy, hafizi?????.....alwi please arrange.....thanks....:confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

facebook?
i already the ketinggalan the zaman?

where to go?
go amdfaisalskodengteam.....hehehehehe:hmmmm::hmmmm:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Esok petang kat mana korang layan bola sepak SEA Games?

Sesiapa turun Shah Alam, hello2 lah..boleh nengok sekali..

awitgg

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
Hi n Salam All,

My friend won the car LEXUS 200H standard from a competition and wanted to sell out at RM158k (excluding insurance n registration). The car is a brand new car, unregistered, under warranty and at the showroom, btw you can choose whatever color available at the time purchasing at Lexus Malaysia. Loan arrangement can be arranged w/ fees or you can apply directly to the bank. Interested buyer should place a deposit of rm1k to secure the car.

Tq
Awi

Last edited:

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
blocked la geng......not like your office.....no job to do.....hehehehehe,,,,:burnout::burnout:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

next friday ka????? should be ok kot......later i'll inform putrajaya tok penghulu.....normally we TT at presint 7, putrajaya......who else want to join????.....aja, alwi, awi, faisal, fairy, hafizi?????.....alwi please arrange.....thanks....:confused::confused:

TT at presint 7? This presint 7 putrajaya only can TT park car or got mamak also? Still awaiting direction from tok penghulu from putrajaya....:driver:

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
presint 7 got mamak also.....dont worry.....so who else free for the TT?????.....:sleep::sleep:
I see. Who will be the organizer? We should put up the attendance list, time & venue. I can't be the organizer as I not familiar with the area & I still a newbie to this group :biggrin:

By the way, want to know who send his H22A for dyno before? Just send my car to dyno/run last week. Want to know whether you guys who done is using 3rd gear or 4th gear when you dyno it? Coz the tuner use 4th gear to dyno/run my car s he said 3rd gear is too fast reach rev cut. 4th gear have longer time to run it...

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
tq bro fairy for yr yr :proud:help
you are most welcome my friend... :) sorry for the late reply.. my time nowadays a bit terbalik.. hehe.. feel free to ring ring me ya:driver: :)
presint 7 got mamak also.....dont worry.....so who else free for the TT?????.....:sleep::sleep:
if can see my bro cat tersayang... mana mana pun boleh... lagi lewat malam even better :)
I see. Who will be the organizer? We should put up the attendance list, time & venue. I can't be the organizer as I not familiar with the area & I still a newbie to this group :biggrin:

By the way, want to know who send his H22A for dyno before? Just send my car to dyno/run last week. Want to know whether you guys who done is using 3rd gear or 4th gear when you dyno it? Coz the tuner use 4th gear to dyno/run my car s he said 3rd gear is too fast reach rev cut. 4th gear have longer time to run it...
dyno tuning always uses the third gear for 5peed gbox.. if 6speed then usually 4th gear... if they used 4thgear for cl1 gbox during power run then you will see a higher hp figure and spikes in the power band...
Can standard Euro R ECU rechip like remove the speed cut?
never done that before, but cl1 works fine with a rsm or pivot speed meter...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys...

Where can I buy a cheap yet reliable & effective Voltage Stabiliser for my car? I've read a DIY Voltage Stabiliser but I'm no good in electronics and soldering.. :smile: :smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience