What MTB to get with a budget of RM1,500

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Couldn't agree more on this... very few bikes are made in USA now. Now usually only left the top carbon fiber and custom weld Titanium frames... sigh!

If don't want sperm count to drop, need to party rock doing LMFAO "Sexy and I know it"
yes, even carbon fiber & titanium came from taiwan..... now days very hard to get parts from USA ... Quality from Taiwan is not that bad.... i would say they are very good... example bike frame like Gaints brand from taiwan their bike have win few big competition cost cheap and last very long.... my neighbor have spend RM10k plus for his Downhill frame ..... that also without other parts...

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Cycling shorts in MY is expensive. The tights usually comes close to ~RM100. if you buy it from eBay, shipped from China/HK is much much cheaper. Usually MTBikers prefer bike shorts - has an inner tights with padding and an a separate outer pants with vents and pockets. Looks more rugged. Cycling a lot ain't going to make you sterile. I know it cause i got an 8 month old boy now :laugh:

Besides, MTBikers with mud, tough bike, unshaven legs looks more macho than fellow roadies... :thefinger:
For tight cycling pants make sure buy black color, dont get other color other color pants able to see your didi shape .... i normally wear cargo pants... for extreme use not easy to tear my friends use tight pants and dont wear under he say better feel.... but once fall pants easy to tear....

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Which brand now is from USA bro? Raleigh? Rock Machine?:hmmmm:
Cannondale (expensive) still made in USA, SantaCruz now make quite a number of their frames in Taiwan but have their carbon fiber frames and some frames still made in Santa Cruz, California. Ellsworth I think still made in USA, Pivot, etc. There are many other brands but not many will disclose where they make them.

All the Raleigh, Rockmachine, etc... are considered low end consumer brands... lower than Giant, etc... made in China mostly.

Hahaha, if body not in shape also, avoid wearing tights. Don't want to look like Michelin tire man with a droopy bulge and nuts protruding out :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cannondale (expensive) still made in USA, SantaCruz now make quite a number of their frames in Taiwan but have their carbon fiber frames and some frames still made in Santa Cruz, California. Ellsworth I think still made in USA, Pivot, etc. There are many other brands but not many will disclose where they make them.

All the Raleigh, Rockmachine, etc... are considered low end consumer brands... lower than Giant, etc... made in China mostly.

Hahaha, if body not in shape also, avoid wearing tights. Don't want to look like Michelin tire man with a droopy bulge and nuts protruding out :rofl:
Wearing tight pants is where and when we can show our "Man-ness" to the girls man...
Is like, look i have a big gun and I'm a cyclist :biggrin:

Thanks for the infos on the bikes though bro..:adore:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wearing tight pants is where and when we can show our "Man-ness" to the girls man...

ha! ha! but bro., he mentioned Michelin bulge and that is the middle part not the lower part.....kakakakaka

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
ha! ha! but bro., he mentioned Michelin bulge and that is the middle part not the lower part.....kakakakaka
Shit la, quoted wrongly, suppose to quote under Xbalance bro LOL! :laugh:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009

u also bike 1 la, then we can cycle together, Bromance ma..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
u also bike 1 la, then we can cycle together, Bromance ma..
Then we can buy those tight tight pants and start wiggling our willy...
and show our Man-ness :rofl:

I actually created a new word call Man-ness LOL! :laugh:

Ya, I'm kinda interested in the Enduro Pro. :love:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
Then we can buy those tight tight pants and start wiggling our willy...
and show our Man-ness :rofl:

I actually created a new word call Man-ness LOL! :laugh:

Ya, I'm kinda interested in the Enduro Pro. :love:
buy la, i sked those tight pant doesnt fit my extra tail infront.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Zthians,

I know this topic has been discussed many times but I can't seem to find the thread.

Anyways, just want to learn from the sifus about the following:

1) Is there any difference in the engine?

2) I know theres diff in the ECU, but in terms of wat? higher boost?

3) How much is the price diff?

4) Does a 4wd gearbox locked to 2wd give problems in the near future?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience