Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Post your TOP SPEED here !

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

rattan

1,500 RPM
Hi guys always wanted to see other cars top speed which is done in Malaysia... Really syok to see...

Now you can share your top speed taken from your own car here, Im starting off with mine. Please state your car, model, CC, transmission and a photograph to proof your statement.

Please do not post something that is not yours or adopted from the net.

Last edited:
c015a8f6.jpg

Here is my car a Wira SE (WiSE) 1.5 MT doing its best... could hv done more but not dare... Keep the post coming. :rock:

Last edited:
wei..i dun so pro la...never snap a photo...

MMc evo3
2000cc turbo
max i tried is 200km/h...hv to stop coz got car in front

Impreza Gc8
2000cc turbo
max 180km/h...coz meter 180km./h max

Kenari 1.0
1000cc
max 150km/h wit 15inch rim

Wira 1.5
1500cc efi engine...
140km.h like tat only max

all from own car..not from others....

lan evo said:

What car isit ? Please state CC, make, model and also transmission...

huakenny said:
wei..i dun so pro la...never snap a photo...

MMc evo3
2000cc turbo
max i tried is 200km/h...hv to stop coz got car in front

Impreza Gc8
2000cc turbo
max 180km/h...coz meter 180km./h max

Kenari 1.0
1000cc
max 150km/h wit 15inch rim

Wira 1.5
1500cc efi engine...
140km.h like tat only max

all from own car..not from others....

Waaah so many car ah u got... really taiko la u... Gc8 is capable of doing alot more... post some pic la at least one for yr top speed..

rattan said:
Waaah so many car ah u got... really taiko la u... Gc8 is capable of doing alot more... post some pic la at least one for yr top speed..

ok...hv to ask someone sit beside n take camera to snap photo...hehe

next week la..

huakenny said:
ok...hv to ask someone sit beside n take camera to snap photo...hehe

next week la..

Yeah chun... will be really great if u can share with us... all hungry speed jacks here....

:X-:

How if some police surf this net?haha...jkjk~..ZTH-rian will be in trouble!hehe..

doing some insane speed and taking pics?nice....well glad to have known you guys...see u in the next afterlife yah....

i'm using wira 1.6 auto the max i go till 180km/h... don't have digicam also... i try to take it next time....:driver: :rock:

Not really... i took mine with no prob... its not u that take it... let the co-pilot take it for u.... simple as that :rock:

Fluffy said:
watever u do..dont look at the flash..

Well yes in a way... but the co pilot will be taking the pic and the flash will definitely be shooting on your meters. My pic taken by my co pilot was just chun, i dun understand whats dangerous in it!

Maybe they think we let go our hands from the steering, take out the camera, ON it and then aim n take photo at that speed. :shades_smile:

rattan said:
Well yes in a way... but the co pilot will be taking the pic and the flash will definitely be shooting on your meters. My pic taken by my co pilot was just chun, i dun understand whats dangerous in it!

Maybe they think we let go our hands from the steering, take out the camera, ON it and then aim n take photo at that speed. :shades_smile:

hahah its dangerous coz ur going at such a high speed..a slight mistake will send u off...wrapping urself around a tree or a lamp post:shocked:

Fluffy said:
hahah its dangerous coz ur going at such a high speed..a slight mistake will send u off...wrapping urself around a tree or a lamp post:shocked:

New Driver dun try tis....dangerous n not rekomended.....

if go tcar o other road users on the road...slow down..dun paksa paksa...later accident....

cheers

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi All Sifoo,

I am quite noob on mentioning the parts name in my car.
I am driving a Toyota SEG and wishes to DIY sound proofing.

Before that I will need to fix a few thing before plong in the superlon.

1) the plastic sheet that covers the electronic parts from water splash at the door of the car...
2) the door panel.

The plastic sheet that covers those elctronic parts( dunno what it call) in my car already very old and yellowish (crispy somemore :cyclops:). So I plan to replace it...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom