• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

(WTS)..Strobe light....

crazeeclan

Known Member
(WTS)..Strobe light....pic uploaded

Hey guys...after i check out this forum...there is alot of forumer enquire about the strobe light or flicker light.....i have it....it is a China product but German technology...it come with a pair of 50w "n" shape tube.about half size of a normal cricket light...a a controller that u all can control wether to flick alternate means left then right....flick once or twice and the speed of flickering and a full set or wiring.....the whole set is RM160 only--FIRM--

PM me here or call me for more information---0123684298...adrian

P/S--do include location and contact number and plz..NO SMS...

Last edited:
would appreciate pictures of the product or better still a video of the actual product in action ;)

currently no pic...will post up the pic n video by nex week...actually the light is as bright as the marshal car on the F1 track.....u can even c the light at day time....but.....i understand...verbal cant prove anything....pic will prove it...hahaha.....

Where is ur location and contact no...?
im interersted..

Orait

Last edited:
crazeeclan said:
Hey guys...after i check out this forum...there is alot of forumer enquire about the strobe light or flicker light.....i have it....it is a taiwan product...it come with a pair of "n" shape tube.about half size of a normal cricket light...a a controller that u all can control wether to flick alternate means left then right....flick once or twice and the speed of flickering and a full set or wiring.....the whole set is RM180 only plus fixing..... :)

Contact number pls....

price can nego a bit?? really interested here.. pm me if u have ur sample pics.. thnx!:D

contact number.....012-3684298
price can be nego....just give me a call if interested.....will update pic n video by next week..... :)

the bulb cant be replace...actually is not a bulb...is a "n" shape tube...about warranty...i will give u all 1 week personal warranty only...

Keep us posted. I'm interested too.

for fun...ntg special...just that to make ur car attractive and special when u on it... :)

have u done any installation on a fiat coupe b4?.....how much is it again + installation?

great item... good price.. seen him fix in action... i oso wanna put... wait until my gearbox fix first... free bump dude!!! =]

P.L.U.R said:
have u done any installation on a fiat coupe b4?.....how much is it again + installation?
not yet done on fiat coupe.....but this strobe light is a universal.....means that can fit on nay car...just depends on wether need any modification or not only.......interested??give me a call.....012-3684298...price...RM180 including installation.....but might charge a lil bit labour if major modification needed.... :)

Last edited:
muzb8 said:
great item... good price.. seen him fix in action... i oso wanna put... wait until my gearbox fix first... free bump dude!!! =]

yoo muzz...gearbox boom ar.....damm.....nrm wei...free we go yum char la man.....haha.....c ya.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom