ZTH MINI Club!

Mr Jenkins

Jan 13, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone, can we do a count for Classic and New MINI?

Classic MINI
1:andytws (clubman 1978)
2:fastclubman (clubman 1978)
3:fooken (Rover 98)
4:sudhar93 (Rover)
5:Mr Jenkins (clubman Mini 1979)

New MINI
1: Darkchild (R53 MCS)
2: ViperLeed (R53 MCS)
3: Tom (R53 MCS)
4:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Hi guys,
New but not new then away, for sometime. I have a mini clubman 998, looking for a 1300 carb engine with compressor if possible. Thanks

brendan89

Dec 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hello guy.
curious to know, is it legal to convert a b16a into 1.3 mini body?
care to share?
srry if this topic has been covered already.
mayb if you're kind enough to direct me to the link. would be appreciated
thank you.

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

hahnep, 28k, if you got a budget, why not buy a cheap one and build yourself? found a great deal here:

Mini Cooper 1300cc British Racing - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

13k pretty cheap..... :driver:

some money means runner fee.

brenden, it is legal if your original grant is 1300 because you can upgrade. But 1300cc grant, super hard to get in Malaysia. Here got some info http://www.malaysiaminilover.com/forum these people call it "Hon-Ni" (Honey) Because a Honda engine in Mini shell.

Last edited:

kevler

Oct 11, 2005
Re: Malaysian Mini Enthusiats Club!

Please add my ID under this group

kevler (R50)

Mar 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi all , i need some advise with my mini cooper S , i bought it recon year 2007. its 2 months down the road, now i looking for the service center to service the car. what are the option available like AB or workshop outside.

also i did bought the warranty from kurnia provided by the car dealer ,the problem is the kurnia people also dont know if the car need to be sent to the authorize service center or else.

thanks in advance.

kevler

Oct 11, 2005

hi all , i need some advise with my mini cooper S , i bought it recon year 2007. its 2 months down the road, now i looking for the service center to service the car. what are the option available like AB or workshop outside.

also i did bought the warranty from kurnia provided by the car dealer ,the problem is the kurnia people also dont know if the car need to be sent to the authorize service center or else.

thanks in advance.
Hi yylim1

i preferred u to go to fastlane.com.my

call Piew = 03 7806 5128

they are good with mini cooper and they will advice if there is any part need to be replace

they offer me good price on spare parts and cheaper labour cost . i made my home work and compare all workshops and i found FastLane are more cheaper than other workshop

the authorized dealer (AD) are too expensive .. but if u need to upgrade your GPS navigation , AD can do that for you .. RM2000 for that only .

Mar 21, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Hi yylim1

i preferred u to go to fastlane.com.my

call Piew = 03 7806 5128

they are good with mini cooper and they will advice if there is any part need to be replace

they offer me good price on spare parts and cheaper labour cost . i made my home work and compare all workshops and i found FastLane are more cheaper than other workshop

the authorized dealer (AD) are too expensive .. but if u need to upgrade your GPS navigation , AD can do that for you .. RM2000 for that only .
thanks for the useful information, its pj and near my place as well.

would like to know the Authorized dealer refers to ?

any tips or advise to maintain this R56 , just to be a little bit prepare. try to avoid bring ripped off .

kevler

Oct 11, 2005

thanks for the useful information, its pj and near my place as well.

would like to know the Authorized dealer refers to ?

any tips or advise to maintain this R56 , just to be a little bit prepare. try to avoid bring ripped off .
i'm not sure that R56 version ..currently i'm using R50 ..which is the earliest version of modern Mini Cooper ... u can ask the workshop mechanic ...they can provide u details and advice on this .

AFAIK , u need to maintain the engine well , especially the turbocharger part ...and gearbox too , since it is manual car .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The self-styled world cup of motorsports, the A1GP, had a decent formula that could have seen it reach that status had the spec-racing series stuck around longer. It pitted national teams against each other with identical Ferrari-powered chassis on circuits all around the world. Nonetheless, financial turmoil never really left the series and it was liquidated at the end of the 2009 season.

Since the series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience