ZTH MINI Club!

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Re: ZTH MINI Club!

yes agreed with hellboy69..me also using yoko..btw lets TT...anyone? say in april?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my

dear vintage owners,

ive requested zth to open new thread strickly for classic car. we can talk more further there..appreciate you support. cheers

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Car Classics - Zerotohundred.com

goodboy

Known Member
Jan 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

hi guys,
i just wanna ask if is it possible to find the last generation of classic mini cooper.
2000 Rover Mini Cooper S mk7.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com

i hope someone can help me out here..

i am driving a 350z but am thinking of selling it for a cooper s.. i test drove a 2008 cooper s and i fell in love with it.. the problem is, i heard alot of problems regarding about the mini.. is it true?

apparently the problems are, wiring, gearbox and radiator problem.. ppl said the mini isn
t built for our hot weather here.. now i'm skeptical about it.. many friends said the GTI is much better in terms of reliability and power..

i need feedbacks guys.. pls help!!!

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005

Those people's MINI that has wiring, gearbox and radiator problem.... are mostly AP MINI.

If you buy a brand new from AB, you will love it. GTi is more powerful on straight road but it can't beat the MINI at corner. MINI is like BIG go-cart. Try the 2011 Cooper S. Otherwise, try the classic Cooper S that won't 3 times Monte Carlo.

PS: If you want to sell your fairlady, let me know. haha.

Check this out MINI

red_cloud

Dec 1, 2005

guys I'm looking for MK1 or 2 doors or a mk 3 door sill, call me
012-9232782
Nanda

liew79

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008

hi fellow mini lovers, i recently trying to look for a classic mini cooper to replace my kelisa for daily drive... do you guys know what is the price range for a used and good condition for daily use mini cooper?
i heard there is japan imported body and local body... will it be hard to find a fully japan body rather than half cut condition 1? and how much to spend on transfer name and get a grant done???
Thanks for any input... btw, where do you guys get more info from website? i tried search and it is very limited...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The hot hatch just got hotter as Proton have introduced the R3 Satria Neo that has been sprinkled with magic dust from its in-house motorsport division, Race, Rally, Research (R3), to elevate the performance of the already impressive Satria Neo.

Distinctively recognisable by its Fire Red exterior that is completed by the roof painted black, the R3 Satria Neo is powered by the 1.6-liter Campro CPS engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience