ZTH MINI Club!

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
iwanmini- Busy sampai lupa aku nak balik workshop. Lesen kau dah siap ke? Tengah hari tadi aku pergi workshop, lepak dgn Kobat. Call aku, pukul berapa kau nak pergi hari Ahad.

S

skyline86

wah iwan, icon banyak besar lar....

hans,
busy lately, not able to join the race even im very intend to watch it.... tv got life?

cchoi,
thx for registering, pls spread the news that we have another forum for MINI...

BAD,
this is for u.... MINI Rally!! with BAD number plate that same location as yours!

cchoi

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
all,

wahhh, today i saw 3 mini, damn chun around TTDI area, near the lembah kiara park. one racing green color that i spotted with plate no BAD6870. anybody here owns that. the other was a chili red and a clubman which is metallic yellowish green. all 3 park along the road near the house. must be a real MINI fan or sifu !!

cheers......

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
traffic magazine is out? must go get it ...

sorry for the disappearance - work is so tiring that mokey has not been driven for 2 weeks! arghhh!!!! im getting mokey withdrawal syndrome!

yes, fastclubman, i missed it while on hols. man, i gotta get pyschiatric help!

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
The race

cls minifan- Iwan is going to drive the MINI for this weekend race. Come join us.

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
2005 mini in classic car race

Hi everyone
Like Hans said come and support your mini fellows competing in this Round 1 Classic car race.
Saturday 30th.April .10.00 am to 12.00pm Scrutineering, In the afternoon Free Practice , Qualifying and Race 1
Sunday 1st.May Race 2
Class A
1) Haji Mohd Farid - 2004 Class A Champion and 2nd Overall (Full Race Mini)
2) Arab (Half Race Mini)
3) One entry from Singapore ( Fast Road Mini, as this car is driven here.)

Class C
1) Rickey Teoh - Mini vtec 2004 Class C Champion , Will not be competting in round 1 and 2
2) Iwan - Mini clubman vtec
3) Imran - Mini swift GTi

Lets hope to see more mini entries and let's wish them all the Best for this 2005 Classic Car Race.
Cheers

Last edited:
S

skyline86

angel,
traffic crew havent out, those available in the market is still last month one....

cls_minifan,
im not really rush to sell of my car, i did not plan to advertise on motortrader, but i advertis in autoworld.com.

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
mokey is sick again ... the front left tyre is hitting the absorber ... have to adjust the hi-lo kit, i think. any other ideas anyone?

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
Car for sale

Cls-minifan: Wah the car not bad hah? If i'm not mistaken,i know the car very well. It belongs to a good friend of mine. He offered me RM15k. But i just don't like the seller. Better carefull when dealing with the seller.

iwanmini- Concratulation on winning second place in the last weekend race. Hopefully can take part soon when Abang Mie settle with my engine. (tak boleh tahan bro)

pow

Jan 26, 2004
i m looking for the following mini parts:

rear hi los
side mirror (chrome or rover)
seat belts

call me at 012 657 9878 if u have for sale. thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DATE:17/12/12
TIME: 5.00AM TO 7.00AM
PLACE: KELANA JAYA SS5D
MODEL: PROTON SATRIA 1.5
COLOUR:WHITE
REG NO:PDK 7443

I'm posting on the behalf of my friend..This car is very easy to recognise. The two side mirror is fully tinted 100%,car very very TERUK,front fender black colour,using GTI twin exsos,white color sport rim. If spotted pls call 0122767793 and a reward will be given...sorry i don't have photo of the car.:adore:pls help guys.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience