Which spring brand is the lowest for altezza? TEIN,TANABE or EIBACH?

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
if u like ur car to start scrapping some high road bumps...by all means bro...get the lowest possible springs...

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
yeah..

not recommended la if too low...tak practical..
the stock springs pun already quite low..
main upgrade i think should be absorbers..coz stock is kinda soft..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
mind if i tumpang question here..?
would like to know what aftermarket shocks / spring/ coilver that u guys here use ? i mean the more popular and widely use here for u guys (altezza owner).

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
now this depends on what kind of performance/handling u are actually looking for.

normally there are 2 types only. however due to our malaysian roads having some bad dilutions n potholes plus high speed bumps, best go for lowered height of not more than 20mm-30mm. Even that is being said, u gotta be careful also..too low is still not good.

preferably..go for a full setup = springs + shocks

just springs will not cut out..our original suspension system is just TOO SOFT. crap

sporty handling on the street(the ones who corners a lot)

for this kind of ppl, u can try

1. trd sportivo springs(white) + yellow trd shocks absorbers
get from wing hin or vision bangsar

result: very sporty + comfy

2. tein superstreet(green)

result:sporty handling...theres a edfc controller here whereby u can set soft n stiff setting..ask from n1 racing sunway

comfy handling on the street..nice n comfy..occasional swing here n thr
1. full trd sportivo springs(white) and shocks(blue)

result: comfy on the road plus lowered a bit 20mm look.

2. tein comfort sport(black with gold trims). this is good i have heard but damn mahal 6k. also ada edfc to play with

result: feels like a bmw/european car feel

Bear in mind that thrs no 2 ways about it. some like it like this, others dun.

the ones i suggested above is the most basic n simple setups i know.

they are NOT for the track n not bone jarring

of course if others know more..kindly advise. cheers

good hunting

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
hello there, am using Tom's Advox, so far it is the best i've tried...no comments at all....i give it thumbs up!!

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
I am still on standard shocks and springs.. damn.. when u carry passengers.. its more likely for u to scrap bumps when compared to my other members who had already change their shocks. So after market shocks are one of the must have basics.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
I'm also using the TOM'S Advox Comfort one. Comfortable and it handles good in corners too. No complains.

Xim

Jul 4, 2007
Hi,

Can anybody who is using tein superstreet tell me what settings they are using on their absorbers? As is ??/32 for front and back. I need some comparisons here since i'm currently doing adjustments.

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
Hi,

Can anybody who is using tein superstreet tell me what settings they are using on their absorbers? As is ??/32 for front and back. I need some comparisons here since i'm currently doing adjustments.

if 32 is the harder then my settings is 30 front and 30 back.... As i read from tein website for tein super street we canot set less then 16, it will spoil the suspension... cheer...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

News from the gravepine has been whispering that Abarth will come out with its own mid-engined roadster ever since the revival by Fiat and the whispers indicated that they would be getting in bed with either Lotus or KTM for the roadster.

The whispers soon sided that KTM would be the one under the sheets with their X-Bow chassis forming the base...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience