• Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 241K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
wow.. KAD stuff.. sure expensive la..

skyline86
penang too far la.. if its around here den still can convoy la.. haha

Oh like that is it? In that case I better rethink it then...
Thanks for the info :)

skyline, when to fix disc brakes? drifting like the yellow mini in the video - cool! let me know when you are going to try that! i'll come and watch!

KAD stuff although expensive is damn good! The quality and performance is second to none! Using KAD 4 pots with project miu brake pads and cross drilled discs...fantastic stopping power! Sure no regrets! hehehehe

fastclubman

To be honest what I want is a road car that I can use to just prove to those Japanese boy toy cars who think that they own the road that Minis can move.

The most important part of the car to me is the brakes (no point in having a 150hp car if you can't break to save your life) so any amount of money spent there I consider to be reasonable.

Sorry for any flaming... I'm just giving my 2 cents :P

Last edited:
here is the picture

only this pair ...not the set...

*RM40 a pair
stainless-wiper-kit.jpg

Hi guy's , my mini was swawing to one side when hard braking with original drum then i change to 12" disk system and still lari one side also..any sifu here got some tip ah?

sterring lack.. coz my mini also like dis..

fastclubman
how much do u paid for ur break? sound intresting..

DF9818= front la keep going right when breaking

Suresn= thanks for the link

Bangkai jk=thanks for the tips

fastclubman hand carry in sure cheaper than STB ones...

hey Blueclubby1098, you change the break by yourself ?? possibily that the skid side break hose stuck or not flow properly than the other side (the short rubber one that out from the bottom of subframe to the break caliper/pump). Other than that, one side of your bushes are worn, do check it out.

bangkai,
sure next time will organise a convoy in KL.... merdeka coming soon also! cheers for mini...

sureshn,
yeah need to fix it, time quite tight as now adays second quater review for company... will sure call u up before i start it. may drop by somewhere to meet u again.

KAD stuff is damn expensive, but i will said tat also damn damn good, from performance to road drive... u will syiok with the setting like fastclubman said 4 pots with project miu brake pads and cross drilled discs...

Hi volvo740modified...thanks for your advice , with the help of mini loving people
here i'll go through the guide provided in steps as my mechanic not so terra but cheap lo...

hai guys ... I need an input for this. Does any one know what it best position to place distributer, some say 10 degree btdc, does it apply to mini also and how far we can advance the distributer for normal A+ engine. already try to find the user manual and looks like a little bit difficult to find.

clubman,
i looked at haynes manual and there are different figures for different engine capacities. but 10 degress btdc is okay and that's the setting for my 1275 A+. but there are several variables to take into account. check out minifinity.com - lots of answers on this topic.

for info: a mini cooper S (mark 2) was sold for RM45k recently. wow!

Hi Suresn...any pics of the Cooper S Mk2 , for this price i bet it is showroom condition...

hi everybody, i'm simon working in g-power the direct importer and main distributor for mini cooper. call me if anyone interested in mini cooper or cooper S.
i'm currently driving a copper S and i feel it's wonderful so i hope i can share some knowlege for mini cooper or even learn more from you guys.

simon
012-306 9000
016-306 9000

Top Bottom