ZTH KuChiNG zone

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
to bad i'm not going to watch the race huhu really hope i can make it but luck is not with me this time:bawling:

Guess it's been sometime since any1 posted here, all busy out there eh. Anyway any1 knows any good car audio shop around? The 1 I know of having decent ice stuff as such arts audio n pro ace were closed already n I'm not referring to those cap ayam brand n entry level ones as aplenty about. I did quoted from legend car audio at bintawa industrial estate but their price is on the high side n have no idea of their workmanship as well. I'm thinking of doing a full sound proofing to my ride but I'm not going to have them 'rattle' up my ride after installations later on...any opinions are welcomed n appreciated. Thanks.

Guess it's been sometime since any1 posted here, all busy out there eh. Anyway any1 knows any good car audio shop around? The 1 I know of having decent ice stuff as such arts audio n pro ace were closed already n I'm not referring to those cap ayam brand n entry level ones as aplenty about. I did quoted from legend car audio at bintawa industrial estate but their price is on the high side n have no idea of their workmanship as well. I'm thinking of doing a full sound proofing to my ride but I'm not going to have them 'rattle' up my ride after installations later on...any opinions are welcomed n appreciated. Thanks.

theres a shop selleing high end audio i saw..
such as pegasus, and etc..
i forgot..

auto lee in tabuan not bad..

theres a shop selleing high end audio i saw..
such as pegasus, and etc..
i forgot..

auto lee in tabuan not bad..

Thanks for the feedback ya.

try topware accessories nx to sekama police station

Thanks for the feedback too rex.

Well guys i have done the soundproofing for my ride recently at legend car audio as that is the only shop i'll say with quite some stuff for ice and soundproofing itself. The work itself took whole day starting from 10am till 11pm. Stripped my ride clean on the inside before starting. In short done the firewall, dashboard, doors, cabin floors and roof. Overall i'm satisfied with the workmanship but i believe they can do better. Burned a deep hole in the pocket though. Soundproofing wise, rain drops can only be heard through the screens, no more visible windsounds even at 120km/h, the ride itself is much sturdier, the only downside is the road noise which is still visible due to our 'excellent' road condition here. Next stage i'm planning to do the front and rear fenders, tire wells plus the bonnet and perhaps another layer to the floor cabin. Thanks again guys for the feedback ya. Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback ya.

Thanks for the feedback too rex.

Well guys i have done the soundproofing for my ride recently at legend car audio as that is the only shop i'll say with quite some stuff for ice and soundproofing itself. The work itself took whole day starting from 10am till 11pm. Stripped my ride clean on the inside before starting. In short done the firewall, dashboard, doors, cabin floors and roof. Overall i'm satisfied with the workmanship but i believe they can do better. Burned a deep hole in the pocket though. Soundproofing wise, rain drops can only be heard through the screens, no more visible windsounds even at 120km/h, the ride itself is much sturdier, the only downside is the road noise which is still visible due to our 'excellent' road condition here. Next stage i'm planning to do the front and rear fenders, tire wells plus the bonnet and perhaps another layer to the floor cabin. Thanks again guys for the feedback ya. Cheers.

bro, how much is the sound proofing cost?
got any pix of it.. kinda interested..
furthermore, does it contribute to the weight?/
ehehe..

bro, how much is the sound proofing cost?
got any pix of it.. kinda interested..
furthermore, does it contribute to the weight?/
ehehe..

Sorry for the late reply as am busy with works recently. Attached are a few pics to share with u guys.

Total cost is about RM3xxx:stupid: which cost a bomb so think twice or diy if u are short on budget:banghead:. To sum up did an aluminium piece for all doors to seal up the holes as shown in pics followed by a stp sp sheets and lastly a piece of stp insulater for finishing. As for the roof done a layer of stp sp sheets followed by an stp insulater as shown in the pics. Firewall and dashboard with just a layer of stp sp sheet and as for the cabin floor a standard single layer of stp sp sheet as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers

Sorry for the late reply as am busy with works recently. Attached are a few pics to share with u guys.

Total cost is about RM3xxx:stupid: which cost a bomb so think twice or diy if u are short on budget:banghead:. To sum up did an aluminium piece for all doors to seal up the holes as shown in pics followed by a stp sp sheets and lastly a piece of stp insulater for finishing. As for the roof done a layer of stp sp sheets followed by an stp insulater as shown in the pics. Firewall and dashboard with just a layer of stp sp sheet and as for the cabin floor a standard single layer of stp sp sheet as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers

thanx bro..

Also i have a advan avs model 5 replica that i just refurbish that i want to sell. its;
-17X7J
-PCD114.3/100 (used on waja last time)
-offset no idea
-4 hole
-gun metal coloured
-location; kuching

im selling at RM1,200. Do pm me or email me at [email protected]. thanks.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom