ZTH Kepong Area's TT

alrite,lets make it at the chinese restaurant next to S-class (same row with al-bakath) tonight 9.30pm.i'll be there on time.

for those who interested to join but not sure where is the location,just call/text me at 012 353 2933

Might as well make it TT at S-Class lar... :rofl:
Chinese restaurant is Sai Kong is it? There makan nowadays damn kaw expensive adi...

Can I join if I'm feeling better? If near Al-Bakath, want go earlier snooker ar? I got an earlier curfew today though...

CJ under renovation and nearby under the bridge after U-Turn, got 1 burned car there..

not sure the name of the restaurant...but AFAIK there is a branch of Sai Kong over there,just go & see la if u free.

snooker?sorry bro,badminton session yesterday & my right hand can't make a nice u-turn this morning...

lady boss of CJ will just doing biznes on morning session,she will leave the night shift for her tenant

Since DD05 coming, I might come geh hehe! So long, didn't see u liao DD05. Saw one Silver Lancer GT at EON service center earlier. Driver Side badly scratch and damage up to the rear passenger door.. Side mirror and driver window also gone....didn't manage to snap any photos...

Will try to come 5115. Too bad can't belanja u snooker today...:rofl:

oh, mid week tt wor... i come join... :biggrin:

Ayam maybe kambing.....

u r most welcome :driver:

Since DD05 coming, I might come geh hehe! So long, didn't see u liao DD05. Saw one Silver Lancer GT at EON service center earlier. Driver Side badly scratch and damage up to the rear passenger door.. Side mirror and driver window also gone....didn't manage to snap any photos...

Will try to come 5115. Too bad can't belanja u snooker today...:rofl:

kepong tt=try to come kah?keep inviting ppl but now "try to come"?:rolleyes:

u r most welcome :driver:

kepong tt=try to come kah?keep inviting ppl but now "try to come"?:rolleyes:

Lolz! :rofl:

If I'm feeling better I come lar...cuz having a tension headache for 2 days jor...
You say like that means I have to come liao lolz! :banghead:

come la,it's been more than 2 months u never attend tt liao,guess thats the reason for the headache

im ok if u want to "transfer" the snooker cost to my "okow" :rofl:

come la,it's been more than 2 months u never attend tt liao,guess thats the reason for the headache

im ok if u want to "transfer" the snooker cost to my "okow" :rofl:

Huh? Really 2 months adi meh? I thought only few weeks lolz! Haih...no lar headache maybe cuz thinking too hard on how to date FY..and maybe is cuz of those nightmares I had and stress in dream trying to save and look for her lolz!

Ok lar I come lar...snooker, u r my sifu ma...one left hand also can beat me adi lolz! U can use the X cue since your right hand can't use then use left hand to snooker after putting down the X cue on the table lolz!

if im not mistaken the last tt we met is the time blank borrow hypertune from u for his "precious time" in toilet...

if im not mistaken the last tt we met is the time blank borrow hypertune from u for his "precious time" in toilet...

Is it? Ya wor...damn that was like so long ago. Couldn't go out TT also because of house break-ins and etc last month. How was TT last night? Yesterday night 0-100 site got problem right?

no shoot him la... juz letting himknow that nothing is impossible.. never see a myvi supercharge doesn't mean dun have.. too bad the owner is my fren sumore.. lolx...
judge the car until like worth 1cent.. nabeh sumore said wanna try with altis??

lolx... laugh my kok off later.. 1.8 lose to 1.0

DD05: Totally don't give me face in that thread lo...:stoned:

I didn't insult your friend's car lo...reason I wanna try is cuz at least I can get to know how much power and how is the performance of a supercharged myvi only lo...I hope u dun misunderstand lo...haih...

Early morning tiba-tiba kena shoot...

Yet judgement was made by others not me. Like if only that myvi can tapao me and etcs. I didn't say one bad thing about that myvi. I only ask some questions to find out. You read again and see...

DD05: Totally don't give me face in that thread lo...:stoned:

I didn't insult your friend's car lo...reason I wanna try is cuz at least I can get to know how much power and how is the performance of a supercharged myvi only lo...I hope u dun misunderstand lo...haih...

Early morning tiba-tiba kena shoot...

Yet judgement was made by others not me. Like if only that myvi can tapao me and etcs. I didn't say one bad thing about that myvi. I only ask some questions to find out. You read again and see...

No give u face? lolx... bro SF.. if i dun give u face ar... the thread already windy la... then damon bro will call me and fcuk me upside down edi...

Ur posting is not insulting directly, but... indirectly insulting ler... ppl may say aiya 1.0 myvi supercharge can go how fast??? of cuz wont reach the moon la.. but atleast can sapu many cars as the light weight of the car la.. but pls stand at ppl's shoe that how much time and money he spent to get it done?? And the best part is.. Do you knew the supercharged is DIY ar?? u dunno thats why dun simply hentam only.. i know him when he's doing the project.. running around to get parts and install and test run... come on man.. give some respect la...

if u really wanna test with him, i can tell him and u may test as u wan.. and for your info.. he's not staying in kepong.. juz visiting only.. he's from melawati...

Ipoh number plate ppl kenot stay in KL ar?? come on la bro..

u all arguing for nothing.......dis tapao tht and dapao dis and tht..:stupid:
i only giving respectable to Diablo GT...Enzo...or Murcielago:thefinger:

Top Bottom