ZTH Kepong Area's TT

lolz...who said im nissan kaki?wakaka..i buy the cefiro coz budget juz around 25k,either camry and cefiro...of coz choose cefiro coz rwd mah..wakaka,and 6potters lolz...nah...supra especially targa is my fav of all time..wakaka...my dad is toyota kaki and he is a toyota sales advisor...wakaka...poison run deeps but only for supra mk4,muehehe

skyline is a great car,cant deny,but still prefer Supra,lolz...and yea...likd conti as well..porsche...muehehe

well 1 rear windscreen for R35...how much ah?coz heard got 1 owner drive back hometown(abt 45mins from my hometown) kena smashed inside his house by bricks...nt even 1 day in hometown..kena ady..and the nex day kena towed bck to KL to change..hehe

aiya...yeehau...juz sell ur car to SF lar..he admire ur car so much,u get another car from the proceeds...muehehe...:biggrin:

Ya wor...Targa Top Supra looks damn good...last time I dunno about this Targa Supra geh...now recently so many ppl selling so did some research on it...Looks good man...
Skyline is a good car but price difference really a lot if compare to Supra which is cheaper. Actually I don't understand why Supra can be cheaper than Skyline? Supra is a very potential car as well but how come the price of a Skyline R34 can shoot up to 200K? But R33 is cheaper than Supra la...Maybe years of the car gua...

Sales advisor...hmm..dealing with customer on sales or not? If yes then I guess next time can buy from your dad might get better price? :biggrin:

For me conti I like LF-A adi lolz! Last time always like SLR Mclaren..Wah so cham meh...R35 kena smashed? Intentional or just unlucky? kena by bricks seems to be intentional wor..must be due to jealousy adi this type of thing...

yeehau86's Altis arr? I don't have the guts to drive that monster lar...I rather just mod slightly lower than him will do lar..hehe! :thefinger:

Khoo198: What is moonroof and twinroof? Maybe make the Altis into Targa Altis lar :rofl:

yeehau86's Altis arr? I don't have the guts to drive that monster lar...I rather just mod slightly lower than him will do lar..hehe! :thefinger:

nabeh....juz now said u can dabao keiichi rx8....now u said u no balls drive 2zz:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Moonroof is sunroof that doesn't open, just a glass panel.

Mine have both sunroof and moonroof.

But I won't fit aftermarket either, adds weight and likely to leak.

Ya wor...Targa Top Supra looks damn good...last time I dunno about this Targa Supra geh...now recently so many ppl selling so did some research on it...Looks good man...
Skyline is a good car but price difference really a lot if compare to Supra which is cheaper. Actually I don't understand why Supra can be cheaper than Skyline? Supra is a very potential car as well but how come the price of a Skyline R34 can shoot up to 200K? But R33 is cheaper than Supra la...Maybe years of the car gua...

Sales advisor...hmm..dealing with customer on sales or not? If yes then I guess next time can buy from your dad might get better price? :biggrin:

For me conti I like LF-A adi lolz! Last time always like SLR Mclaren..Wah so cham meh...R35 kena smashed? Intentional or just unlucky? kena by bricks seems to be intentional wor..must be due to jealousy adi this type of thing...

Khoo198: What is moonroof and twinroof? Maybe make the Altis into Targa Altis lar :rofl:

Brother.....LF-A is not conti lah.....

nabeh....juz now said u can dabao keiichi rx8....now u said u no balls drive 2zz:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Lolz! yeehau86's is not 2ZZ-GE but 2ZZ-GTE sure dare not lar...:thefinger:

Brother.....LF-A is not conti lah.....
I know bro :rofl: I just say for fun nia :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Moonroof is sunroof that doesn't open, just a glass panel.

Mine have both sunroof and moonroof.

But I won't fit aftermarket either, adds weight and likely to leak.

I guess you must have a Smart For Two Car bro? :proud:

lolz...L-FA...haha...take Lambo lar...got muscle...muehehe

targa always nice,well wan to buy sure can,juz giv me a call,but how much discount i dunno lar...ask my dad..wakaka

supra cheaper got many reason...1 of it is more nissan kaki out there like skyline..while supra owner nt tat much...den supra 2jz is 3.0 while R34 GTR juz 2.6,wif lil mod can be around 600hp chopchop,more spare parts for skyline,compare to Supra,although can say the 2jz is almost bullet proof,still more nissan kaki out there,if nt mistaken Supra is much bulkier and heavier than skyline too(need to ask supra taiko to verify)...nvm lar..cheaper means we can get it easier mah...wakakaka

the rear windscreen is intentional de..wat to do..nvm,the owner damn rich de...he can afford it..wakaka...:biggrin:

lolz...L-FA...haha...take Lambo lar...got muscle...muehehe

targa always nice,well wan to buy sure can,juz giv me a call,but how much discount i dunno lar...ask my dad..wakaka

supra cheaper got many reason...1 of it is more nissan kaki out there like skyline..while supra owner nt tat much...den supra 2jz is 3.0 while R34 GTR juz 2.6,wif lil mod can be around 600hp chopchop,more spare parts for skyline,compare to Supra,although can say the 2jz is almost bullet proof,still more nissan kaki out there,if nt mistaken Supra is much bulkier and heavier than skyline too(need to ask supra taiko to verify)...nvm lar..cheaper means we can get it easier mah...wakakaka

the rear windscreen is intentional de..wat to do..nvm,the owner damn rich de...he can afford it..wakaka...:biggrin:
Maybe can but a Supercharged Altis from your dad :rofl:

Yala, I'm glad that Supra is cheaper and much more possible to own one if compare to GTR34. Yes, Supra is one of the heaviest japanese sport cars in the world and if not mistaken Supra had the best braking time and distance but Porsche have adi broken that record in year 2000+ can't really remember the year. But Supra got that record in year 199?+ till year 2001 I think.

Supra also can mod till that amount of HP ma...hehe! Once reach that amount Supra really a nightmare geh...last time got 1 Supra widebody with 700HP ma..sold off to dunno who liao..very friendly owner. That's how I got to know about ZTH while searching for info on supra suddenly come to ZTH viewing that monster Supra..

Glad to find another Supra kaki...

targa always leak.......
Really bo? cannot be wat...since it was ori made that way. Not fitted extra ma...

Lolz! Give me some clue like what brand is your car? I have no idea of which other car is with moonroof and sunroof together

Or maybe he think my avatar not really my car, cos not 3D.

Aiyo...where got...my bad...didn't notice on your avatar but I still can't really see what car is it in your avatar?

Khoo198: Me always kena zha by 5115 geh lolz! I'm kinda use to it adi lolz! Got chance he sure zha kaw kaw one:banghead:

Last edited:
SF,that's satria neo...with 4g63t inside :listen:

btw,the celica vs rx8 is getting hot,make sure u know where to get the way out after all the comments.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom