NeVeRlanD
feel free to call me
i was injured during basketball session, at least rest 3~6 weeks
tulang tangan pataaaaah liao:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
aiyo...no wonder u did not replied my sms last night.play so big,slam dunk until hand kena overhaul

SuPeRtEc88

我係孖8
Mar 2, 2004
NeVeRlanD
ah loo no.2 d,
pain like hell:banghead:

looking for 1 heka factory land lot or factory, anyone wanna sell or fren, pls let me know, area around sg. buloh, kota damansara, subang 2......

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
he is different,his hand broken bcoz of too many fast & too many furious... :smokin:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
he drive wat car also fast,now got fto can sapu all NA liao

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
why, got 2 ppl hand dislocate ah....supertrac88 too much tfk is it?
cnxnet, he race too much after watching fast & furios......wanna wheelie his fto is it?

wah, like that me also dare not come out oh

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
supertec88 hand broken due to basketball slam dunk from 3rd floor & cnxnet hand broken during a too many fast & too many furious session ard 10 years ago...:driver:

just now saw road bullies on my way to work (flyover from kepong baru to maluri/menjalara),a seg wanted to change lane to right & a kelisa youngster refuse to give way but end up seg owner manage to cut into his lane (in my point of view the kelisa driver a bit guai lan).tis kelisa not syiok & overtake from left then die die wanna slot in front of the seg.the seg unker show finger & 2 of them like dancing on the road :dancing: :fight:.

when they stop in front of traffic light,the seg unker went down & counter bully the kelisa youngster.shout at him & the kelisa youngster lan lan kena fuck...after the unker finished his farking lesson,he drive like he is king of the road,roar all the way towards sg,buloh

moral of the story,dun mess with unker ...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
supertec88 hand broken due to basketball slam dunk from 3rd floor & cnxnet hand broken during a too many fast & too many furious session ard 10 years ago...:driver:

just now saw road bullies on my way to work (flyover from kepong baru to maluri/menjalara),a seg wanted to change lane to right & a kelisa youngster refuse to give way but end up seg owner manage to cut into his lane (in my point of view the kelisa driver a bit guai lan).tis kelisa not syiok & overtake from left then die die wanna slot in front of the seg.the seg unker show finger & 2 of them like dancing on the road :dancing: :fight:.

when they stop in front of traffic light,the seg unker went down & counter bully the kelisa youngster.shout at him & the kelisa youngster lan lan kena fuck...after the unker finished his farking lesson,he drive like he is king of the road,roar all the way towards sg,buloh

moral of the story,dun mess with unker ...
hahaha....me also unker.....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
yalor... if 4g63 kena bully sure that fler hailat :biggrin:

who wanna go watch transformer 2 together gether??

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ald come out kah?i want!!!

fred will be organizer tis time...

autobot,lets rock & roll!!!wakwakwakwakwak...:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey to all the guys out there.I'm planning to do an engine conversion for my 1.3 iswara.I was thinking of either a GSR or MIVEC.I'm looking for handling and pickup.More interested in playing on mountain roads then straight line.Any ideas and advice? I've heard the prices of the MIVEC and GSR are about either 6-8k.Is it true?And how much would it cost to put it into my iswara?Would it be legal?I know the VR4 is out of the question.P.s I'm only 17 and i just got my license.Planning to save...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience