ZTH Booth @ DreamCars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
dreamcarsme4hw.jpg
i wanted to sit on the couch.. T____T

yeah... WANTED to sit... but the couch was already colonised by some really fat guy and his kids...

Last edited:
heheh ... dun so bad la... maybe is one of the forumers... later he SAd

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
didnt wash for 2 months....sudah karat

Hahahahha.....i lend u WD40 leh........but without your rambut karat hard to keep a girlfriend like yours. Chun bro........that's all i can say.....ur the mannnnn...:D

been to the booth... bought some stickers... and the rides were totally awesome!!! Also the strobes are freakin blinding!!!

yeap... i think zth booth has one of the best ride for the entire dreamcars event... proud of it... hehe
jz bought myself a zth sticker... yeah, gonna stick it on my car soon, after i figure out where to stick it... mahal ehh, plus have to come down all da way to kl... other state cannot get...

PS: btw, i accidently saw the gal's (the one at the booth selling sticker) longkang when i was buying sticker form the counter... sorry, not on purpose... she bend down a little...
hehe... happy... at least it worth the rm15 for the sticker and rm15 for the entrance...

SkYwAlKeR said:
yeap... i think zth booth has one of the best ride for the entire dreamcars event... proud of it... hehe
jz bought myself a zth sticker... yeah, gonna stick it on my car soon, after i figure out where to stick it... mahal ehh, plus have to come down all da way to kl... other state cannot get...

PS: btw, i accidently saw the gal's (the one at the booth selling sticker) longkang when i was buying sticker form the counter... sorry, not on purpose... she bend down a little...
hehe... happy... at least it worth the rm15 for the sticker and rm15 for the entrance...

Wow, got free gifts summore, worth worth !!

aiks.... belongs to one of the member's gf ar?? i always tot she is t0m's gf.....
aiks aiks... will stop teasing.... & apologize to tom

Thanks to Blackie for the nice pics :D

Which gal first? got 2 gals there yesterday. One is ppl's gf, the other is claiming she's available, but dun knw true or not lah ;)

elaine2284 said:
aiks.... belongs to one of the member's gf ar?? i always tot she is t0m's gf.....
aiks aiks... will stop teasing.... & apologize to tom
alamak.... sorry lar bro... accidently... coz i was standing in front of her at the booth mar... she turn to her left side a bit and kinda bend down a little... oops... guys nature to kap luiz... sorry sorry...

I was there! On Saturday.

But I only met Supremus and umm.. one of the girls (I didn't get her name)

The rest I think all pergi makan or something.

I got a sticker :D

Wassup Cow,

Nice to have you over at our booth, Tom and the gals went shopping at KLCC.

As usual i have to do all the hard work. Polish the cars, sweep the floor, mop, etc....

ChuckY,

Scary eh? since when our booth has turned into a Haunted House?

alo alo supremus.. alo alo.. u were so hardorking that day... ehehe.. jaga the precious cars.. and the wiping them because of all the finger prints.. ^__^ haha.... good job >_<

Top Bottom