Xetec..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yks228

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
hi all sifu here..
i wana upgrade my amp to Xetec 4g600mk2
any1 using or can gv some feedback here?

ExtremeRC

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Ermm, I would rate it as a decent amp, though the power ratings may be overrated. The built-in EQ is weak...that's what I heard from a few 4G600 users. As for the sound, it's more bias towards the mid high so matching the amp with Focal components is not advisable. Anyway, the Prestige series would be a better choice but tend to cost more. Try auditing a few more amplifier makes, as amp and components matching is another important factor in ICE. Cheers!

Last edited:

ExtremeRC

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Ahh...dang!! Yes, it's a built-in crossover, not EQ. Sorry for the misleading info. Guess i'm already sleepy, eyes are half open.

Well, heard the amp matched with both Utopia and K2P. I agree that it sounded great with Utopia but not K2P. A lil' on the bright side for K2P, not really to my liking. Anyway, it's really a value for money amp, pumping out 380w x 1 @ 4ohms, which I think is sufficient for a decent SQ sub.

Oh ya, i'm not promoting anything here but just wanna share that there's a used unit of 4G600 (NOT MKII) up for grab in CV uptown for slightly more than RM1k, couldn't remember the exact price Peter told me. Well, I dunno whether it's still available, but it's really worth the try checking it out personally there.

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
For the price and the power, I think is worth look into.
I know some might think power does not means anything .. but yet, it is one of the few 4 channel amp able to fed above 100RMS which give you more head room to drive your component within certain budget.

for the price, u get a europe reputable brand, 4 ch, bout 100rms, age of this model less then 4 years ... imho, okie loh..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is the questions:-

1. Where can i get this hose from? What is the advantage of using this hose compaired to the samco or ordinary hoses?

2. What is this? What is the use of this gadget?

3. Where & how much does it cost to make a banana manifold like that?

Thanks to all the sifu's in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience