• Item will be Sent on every Monday Sharp Early
Bank in Detial

Accounte:1145-6106-0904
Name:Teoh Keng Koon

Last edited:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Dump valves are fitted to the engines of turbo charged cars and sit between the turbo outlet and the throttle body. When transitioning from a boosted state to a closed throttle state (as in between shifts), due to inertia, the turbo continues to pressurize air, but the closed throttle prevents the compressed air from entering the engine. In this case the pressure exceeds the preset spring pressure in the dump valve and the excess pressure is bled off to atmosphere.

Even with a dump valve the compressed air acts as a brake on the turbo (slowing it down), because the pressure on the backside of the turbo is at a higher pressure than on the front side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since HIDs are not really street legal, I have got a problem with my headlight low beam beams (not bright enough) and HIDs are out of the discussion. Have any one tried changing PIAA bulbs / Phillip bulbs?
Any recommendation ? I would prefer PIAA northern star white (4400k) but isit bright enough?
Any one tried it or even xtreme vision 100% or sylvania ultra? I am really lost cos of so many brand and reviews.
Please help , thanks. Currently still using my standard bulbs. Any thing that I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience