[WTS]New RR Bodykit / Mugen / Modulo, Mugen RR bodykit convertion brand new PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

[WTS]New RR Bodykit / Mugen / Modulo, Mugen RR bodykit convertion brand new PP

Yelfuzz

Known Member
[wts] mugen rr promotion now!! Super cheap!! Pp material! Best quality installation!

Item(s): Complete MUGEN RR bodykit Convertion PP Material / Complete Mugen convertion / Complete Modulo Convertion

Package includes: For Mugen RR the package there is the Front Bumper with grill which is in PP material together with FOG LIGHT. Carbon fiber grill cover and also Fog light cover in carbon Fiber. Side skirt 2 pieces. Rear bumper skirt which is inclusive of the 4th brake light and also 2 Mugen RR muffler tips. Spoiler 4 piece in abs with the middle piece in carbon fiber. This will make your car as close as to the RR you can get.

As for Mugen and Modulo bodykit, there will be only skirts all round and also in PP or PU materials.

Price: NOW MUGEN RR PROMOTION starting 25/10/2010. PM ME FOR SUPERB PRICE WITH SUPERB QUALITY

Warranty: 3 years

Dealing method: pm me

Location of seller: Selangor/KL

Contact method/details: pm me

Age of item: Item is all brand new and there is plenty of stock on hand now!

---

Item(s) conditions: Superbly brand new and if for MUGEN RR PP material item all superb!

Picture:
img0494dr.jpg

Front View
img0492ba.jpg

Back view
img0483pn.jpg

Front Grill view

Reason for sale: to help other Honda FD users get nice modification CHEAP and not shop price!

Please be advise that I am not a shop owner. I am only helping my fellow Honda Civic FD mates get good mods at cheap price!

At the moment my car is in the workshop convertion to Mugen RR. Once done I will upload pictures of my car to show you guys the item! superb!

Last edited:
b.u.m.p

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

b.u.m.p

bro,
pm me best price for 4pcs spoiler mugen RR plz...tq

b.u.m.p

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

bro,
pm me best price for 4pcs spoiler mugen RR plz...tq

Hi there bro, you enquired about the 4 pcs spoiler for Mugen RR, Do you want middle piece to be just ABS black, Carbon Look or Carbon Fiber 3D.

b.u.m.p

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

b.u.m.p

B.u.m.p

---------- Post added 08-25-2010 at 01:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 08-24-2010 at 07:55 PM ----------

b.u.m.p

u got Accord 2004 Bodykit ??? can u let me no the price??? or sms for me bro? 0172086699 TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom