WTS - MIVEC 4G92 Terbalik Half Cut PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

WTS - MIVEC 4G92 Terbalik Half Cut PARTS

Wajafly

Known Member
ALL PARTS from a 4G92 Mivec Terbalik half cut for sale! We cabut everything to sell separately. Some Mivec parts suitable for Waja and Gen2

Please call: 0133420849 (Maddriver)

Mivec Manual Gearbox (close ratio)
Intake Manifold
Throttle body
Standard Extractor
Head
Piston (left 3 biji)
Conrod
Standard Mivec Exhaust
ECU
Wiring
Dashboard
Crank Pulley
Radiator
Disc Brakes

and many more!!!

Last edited:
The gearbox can match waja ori engine, how much?
mivev muffler got pic, how much?
thanks.

dude pls PM me the last price for ur mivec manual gearbox, head and mivec engine cover....thanks

Dear every brother,

Mivec manual gearbox suitable for Waja / Gen2 who wants to be faster. :) The Mivec gear ratio is very short and surely will have better pickup. My price to let go is RM2500. Hot item now. Start bidding. :) Got 5 calls and 3 interested brothers already...

Mivec Head you want standard or already port and polished? For port and polished, we offer swap basis. That means we sell you a ported polished head and you give us back a Mivec head... Can consider selling the Mivec head alone. Offer your best price by PM me...

Complete set of disc brake and calipers for sale. The front is 2 port (piston) like evo. Because our Mivec halfcut is from a RS (Rally Spec) car. Offer me your best price through PM.

For all installation after buying, we will offer you best price also. Workmanship by ex Petronas Racing Team member.

wow.. the gearbox is 2500.. gile man. if use that, sure power... :)

Dear every brother,

Mivec manual gearbox suitable for Waja / Gen2 who wants to be faster. :) The Mivec gear ratio is very short and surely will have better pickup. My price to let go is RM2500. Hot item now. Start bidding. :) Got 5 calls and 3 interested brothers already...

brother b4 u sell ur item, are u confirm mivec manual gearbox can fit gen2 campro engine? gen2 use wat gearbox code and mivec use wat gearbox code? pls confirm first.... RM2500?
and the driveshaft can fit? no modification require?

Last edited:
i think u can use the 4G93 connection rod la dude. because when i was using 4G93 mivec my mechanic ask me to look for the 4G94 Crankshaft and piston only. others all can reuse the 4G93 items.

Disc brake complete set for RM1200 (twin port front and single pot rear)

For manual gearbox, gen2 have to check first to confirm.

For the complete Mivec head, RM2500

do u got the absorber and spring? fit satria right? pm the best price..thanks

So expansive laaa........

yo wajafly why so sudden to sell evrything? ha... what happen to your car upgraded bro...? why the disc brake is so expnsive? ive got the whole halfcut for mivec only rm4000 why ur selling the disc brake alone almost half of the halfcut price really cut throat la bro....

Hi.

The spring and absorbers don't have. For your info... the disc brakes are taken from a Rally Spec 4G92. The front is 2 piston and comes with the back as well. Normal Mivec halfcut doesn't come with the rear disc and the front disc also is 1 piston only...

My previous engine blew a piston. Now waiting for few days more to complete a new conversion... :(

erm..........
do u hav full mivec terbalik halfcut.
coz i m planning put in my neo

wiring, ecu, and throttle body how much? pm me.. thx bro!

Complete set of disc brake and calipers...
gve me bes prce..

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom