• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

[WTS] IDEAL GPS Navigation System

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
I am now moving on to a new business direction. I wish to express my appreciation to all ZTH forumers and non-forumers who has supported my product.

To those who has purchase from me I will still be able to provide advice and tips. I will stop selling GPS at the moment, and I will gladly refer you to my friend zhen^wei of IDEAL Tech Trading.
Stay tune for the latest products that I will be bringing in that will ROCK the entire ZTH forum especially those of you who are car enthusiasts.

Click Here.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/automotive-wear-and-ware/334912-wts-mini-drift-rc-car-experience-realistic-drifting-at-home.html

Cheers
Chia

I am now selling this product.
Item(s): IDEAL Touch screen GPS Satellite Navigation System.
This product is available in 2 screen sizes, with all same features and functions.

Call or SMS me for the best deals.

Ask and you shall be answered. Always ask the seller for a better deal instead of accepting the first deal being offered.

We make every effort to stay competitive and create more value for your money and this is what differentiate us from competitors.

Why buy IDEAL GPS Navigator for the best value for your money compared to others. Here is why :

1. FREE SANDISK 2GB MEMORY CARD (model X520 5.0' only)

2. 1 year warranty, 1 to 1 exchange (Local Warranty)
(Updated terms and condition.)
3. FREE Software/Maps Update.

4. Secure and easy to deal.

5. Weekly software updates available.

6. Long term navigation solutions.
7. A product that goes through strict quality control.
8. Unlike others who just focus on only selling the product, we provide timely and quality after sales services.

Picture:

Screen shots

The Main Interface

New Interface and upgraded X520 model 5', the best part is no change of price.
Atlas4, 128MB, 500MHZ Processor speed, RMVB Support. Connection to satelite established in only 10 seconds

1. 5” TFT high clearness display
2. Window CE 6.0 version Operation System
3. Display Resolution 480*272
4. Double track earphone port and insert hi-fi 1W
speaker, volume adjustable.
5. Proecssor:SiRF atlas IV, CPU 533MHz,ARM11
6. Inside GPS receiving antenna.
7. with 4GB SD Card
8. Documents support: ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV,
MP3, wav, mid, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TXT
9. languages:english,chinese
Dutch Portuguese Itatian Russian and so on
10. without AV in and Bluetooth
11. SUPPORT RMVB MOVIES FILES
12. Battery can last 3 hours

Tested the speedometer really works !

Package includes:
The GPS unit, 2GB SD card, USB Cable, Adapter charger, In car charger, earphone cord, car mounting unit and user manual. Firmware : Windows CE
Features & Functions.
Preloaded GPS navigation software Garmin, I-Go and Papa Go.
E-book : MS Word, MS Powerpoint, Ms Excel, PDF File reader.
Preloaded Games.
Media Player(MP3, WMV, WMA). Picture Viewer(JPG, PNG, BMP).
Digital & Analogue Speedometer. (a really cool feature)
Bluetooth and many more features. (refer to technical information)

Technical Information
GPS:SIRF III
CPU:Centrality 372MHz
LCD:4.3"TFT high resolution screen QVGA 480 x 272 pixels, 65,536 possible colors
Brightness: 200 lumen
GPS receiever :build-in attena
Systems :Windows Ce.Net 5.0 V
High speed USB slot
SD /MMC slot,Max. SD card capacity up to 4GB
Support Wmv9, Mpeg4, Divx 5.0, 4.0, 3.11, Xvid and Mpeg2, Wmv, Asf and Avi
Support Wma9, Mp3,Wav
Audio ~ Integrated speaker with Stereo headphone jack
Digital album:support Jpg, Gif, Bmp ,Png format files
Digital reading:support TXT format files
Support TV function (Not supported in Malaysia, because Malaysia using television analog signal)
Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
Sensitivity: -156 dBm
Channels: 20
Accuracy: 3M
Position: <10 meters
Velocity: 0.1m/s
Time: 0.01s to GPS time
TTFF (Open sky)
Reacquisition: 0.1 sec, average
Hot start: 8 sec, average
Warm Start: 29 sec, average
Cold Start: 38 sec, average
Antenna: Embedded antenna and optional external antenna connection
Support FM ~ Frequency Range of 87.5MHZ---108MHZ ~ Distance: <3m
Device itself support the international CMMB format digital TV card, only need to purchase CMMB format digital TV card and inserted to SD card slot then can watch digital TV (The city with digital TV) (Not supported in Malaysia, because Malaysia using television analog signal)
Supported languages (24) ~ Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Danish, Poland, Swedish, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish, Romanian, Norwegian, Greek, Czech, Slovakian, Hebrew, Brazil, Slovenian, Ukrainian

User Interface
Buttons: Reset (on/off), Menu, Sleep, ON/OFF(power)
LEDs: AC/DC Charging, Battery status
Standard SD (secure digital) card: up to 8GB SD card
USB: USB 2.0 full speed
Stereo headphone jack: 3.5 mm

Power
Consumption (typical): 360 mA @ 5V (active, mute), 4mA @ 5V (sleep)
Handheld mode: 5V @ 1.5A (via AC adapter) or 3.7V (via 1,200 mAh lithium polymer battery)

Physical (approx.)
Main Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 132 mm x 84 mm x 19 mm
Main Unit Weight: 200 g WITHOUT BOX.
[/spoiler]

Price:

Model X425 : call/sms for price
Model X520 : call/sms for price

Prices above are retail price, and is negotiable kindly PM or SMS me for best price.
Further discount given to ZTH members who can arrange for group purchase on a single delivery.
Thank You. Discount given for group purchase.

Warranty:
12 months with 1 to 1 exhange.**(direct from supplier/ please read terms and conditions)

Dealing method:
No ready stock, can pre-order with deposit minimum of RM100. Once stock arrived I will contact the buyers and arrange for COD or Pos Laju.
Preferably to deal with COD, in following areas Shah Alam, Bangsar, Puchong, Damansara, Subang Jaya, Sunway, Petaling Jaya and all neighbouring areas.
Self-collection in Shah Alam is strongly encouraged as it is my regular location.
By confirming you order and banking in a deposit of RM100, we will assumed that you have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions.
Buyer pays the balance during COD or self collection.

For buyers dealing via postage will have a choice to either 1 of the methods below.
Bank in deposit first, and bank in the remaining amount (Price + postage) later upon being informed on stock availability.
OR
Bank in full payment (Price + postage fee) all in one go. This will ensure a faster delivery.
Kindly take careful due consideration before deciding for purchase.

Location of seller: Shah Alam & Kampung Subang Area

Contact method/details:

Interested please PM or SMS me at 017-3889448, Chia.
I will PM or SMS you the Maybank account number for payment/deposit.
I am not convenient to answer calls in my office, I will reply you using SMS, and follow up again as soon as possible. Thank You.

Item(s) conditions: New

Reason for sale:Side Business

Terms & Conditions
Warranty policy
**Please inspect your item carefully within first 30 days from purchase date or upon delivery(for postage). If there is any manufacturers defect or quality issue found, you can return your item back to us at your own expenses and we will either fix it or exchange you another one within first 12 months, at your expenses via pos laju.
Warranty is tagged to every unit using warranty sticker. Please DO NOT remove or tear the sticker, as by doing so will void the 12 months warranty coverage period.
We will email you the tracking number once your order is shipped. You must use an online trackable shipping service with insurance to return your item and email us the tracking number as well as the tracking website once your item is returned.
You must notify us and get approved from us before you return anything to us. We will provide you with detail instruction for returning your item, which includes the return to shipping address within 3 business days after you sent your email request.
Warranty coverage EXLCUDES faulty or damages caused from abusive usage of this GPS unit, such as exposure direct heat (left in the car for long hours in open area), exposure to physical force impact from free fall or pressured with heavy items above it, mishandling pressing with excessive force on the screen, theft, other natural causes from exposure to water, scratches, wear and tear.
Buyers/Owners are held responsible in keeping the device at best possible working conditions to ensure long-lasting usage of this device.

Return Policy
Good(s) sold are not returnable. However, you can return your order if you manage to do so at any reason once item delivered not more than 3 days, at your own expenses and we will charge a 30% restocking fee (no exception) aka buy-back pricing. The original shipping fee is NOT (no exception) refundable and you are also required to return your order to the original shipped from location in its original condition (item wrapped up in box only opened for viewing and inspection).
The seller reserves the absolute right to decline any product returned in all material time and whichever the reason maybe, with the exception of returning for warranty.
Kindly take careful due consideration before deciding for purchase.

Deposit Policy.
Once confirmed, kindly bank in the deposit to my account. Deposit is non-refundable to prevent false order, or no show up during COD and suddenly wanted refund. I have to imposed this condition due to previous experience.
You may expect some phone conversation, to confirm the time/date you will bank-in, and confirmation of receipt of your deposit.
Kindly provide screen-shot, or photo of physical receipt to enable me to tagged who has paid and who has not paid.

I will proceed to order stocks upon successful confirmation of 6 units.

Current confirmed buyer awaiting stock & COD.

Current Successful Buyers.
1. Johari / 5.0' upgraded model X520 (COD @ 19/11/2009 evening)

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

reserved for future use

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

reserved for future use

Last edited:

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
New Interface and upgraded X520 model 5', the best part is no change of price.
Atlas4, 128MB, 500MHZ Processor speed, RMVB Support. Connection to satelite established in only 10 seconds

1. 5” TFT high clearness display
2. Window CE 6.0 version Operation System
3. Display Resolution 480*272
4. Double track earphone port and insert hi-fi 1W
speaker, volume adjustable.
5. Proecssor:SiRF atlas IV, CPU 533MHz,ARM11
6. Inside GPS receiving antenna.
7. with 4GB SD Card
8. Documents support: ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV,
MP3, wav, mid, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TXT
9. languages:english,chinese
Dutch Portuguese Itatian Russian and so on
10. without AV in and Bluetooth
11. SUPPORT RMVB MOVIES FILES
12. Battery can last 3 hours

Tested the speedometer really works !

Last edited:

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
Currently we have obtained the official license for MapKing for X520, and this will further enhance the value for your money because you will get the Mapking License Card and register the code in www.mapking.com.my and enjoy lifetime free map update.

We make every effort to stay competitive and create more value for your money and this is what differentiate us from competitors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pirelli may have secured the exclusive contract to provide Formula One teams with tyres for the coming season but reports suggest they may have followed that by joining the ever increasing exodus from the World Rally Championship.

Having been the official tyre supplier to the WRC for the past three years, the tyre manufacturer was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience