• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[wts] exhaust modification for campro engines

mfa_145

Known Member
THIS THREAD IS MAINLY FOR CAMPRO & CPS ENGINES' EXHAUST SYSTEMS FOR BOTH AUTO & MANUAL.
THESE SETUPS ARE DERIVED FROM DRAG RACE. THEY ARE FROM A REPUTABLE WORKSHOP WHICH INVOLVES IN CAMPRO DRAG RACE SCENE.
THESE SETUPS CAN BE USED FOR DAILY DRIVEN CAR. MINOR ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE MADE TO SUIT FOR DAILY USAGE.

I CAN OFFER U MORE THAN JUST AN EXHAUST SYSTEM. ANYBODY CAN SELL EXHAUST SYSTEM IF THEY HAVE THE SOURCE. BUT DO THEY REALLY FAMILIAR WITH THIS CAMPRO & CPS? DO THEY OWN ONE OF THESE? CAN THEY RECOMMEND OTHER PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FOR CAMPRO & CPS? DO THEY HAVE ANY OTHER EXTREME PERFORMANCE PARTS BESIDES SELLING EXHAUST & EXHAUST ONLY? DO THEY HAVE ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS HOW TO INCREASE THE PERFORMANCE OF CAMPRO & CPS? HAVE THEY TRIED THEIR EXHAUST SYSTEM IN ANY COMPETITION? FOR THOSE WHO ARE MORE SERIOUS IN EXHAUST SYSTEM AND HAVE THE CASH, I CAN SELL THE VERY OWN SPEC OF CUSTOM HEADER. CUSTOM MADE ONLY FOR U. CUSTOM MADE BASED ON RACING SPEC. BUT IF U DONT HAVE THE CASH, GO FOR NORMAL HEADER AND I CAN COUNTER USING THE SYSTEM ITSELF TO BOOST THE PERFORMANCE. I CAN RECOMMEND OR GIVE OPINION WHEN IT COMES TO CAMPRO & CPS. SO I'M NOT SELLING EXHAUST SYSTEM ONLY BUT PROVIDING ADDITIONAL SERVICES.

I WILL ACCOMPANY U FROM THE COMMENCEMENT TILL COMPLETION. NOT THAT KIND OF ADVERTISING THE EXHAUST THING HERE OR ANY OTHER AUTOMOTIVE FORUMS OR CAR CLUBS, THEN TAKE THE PLATE NO, AND ARRANGE FOR SOMEONE TO ATTEND U. IF THIS IS WHAT U'RE LOOKING FOR, THEN GO STRAIGHT TO THE WORKSHOP, IT'S BETTER. NO NEED WASTING TIME IN FRONT OF COMPUTER, ASKING THIS AND THAT AND LASTLY THE EXHAUST SYSTEM GIVEN TO U IS DERIVED FROM THE 'KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT' OF THE FOREMAN AT THE WORKSHOP HIMSELF. BUT ME, WHATEVER I RECOMMEND TO U IN FORUM, IT'S FROM MY KNOWLEDGE GAINED FROM MY REPUTABLE TUNER WHO INVOLVES IN SEVERAL RACING EVENTS LIKE MME, TIME ATTACK ETC. NOT FROM THE EXHAUST FOREMAN YA.

DROP ANY INQUIRIES HERE, OR PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING ON THE SETUPS, BUT
I CAN'T DISCLOSE THE EXACT SETUPS UNTIL U'VE BECOME MY CUSTOMERS :shot:

Al steel 4-2-1 header = RM2xx
Stainless steel 4-2-1 header = RM4xx
Al steel 4-1 long primaries header = RM3xx
Stainless steel 4-1 long primaries header = RM5xx
Stainless steel midbox = RM2xx
Stainless steel 12inch bullet = RM2xx
Stainless steel 9inch bullet = RM1xx
Stainless steel s-flow muffler = RM4xx
Stainless steel straight flow muffler with silencer = RM3xx
Stainless steel straight flow muffler = RM2xx

for more detail :
email me at [email protected]

READ CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY

1. dealing method : deposit 3-4 days before installation date to secure order
2. installation for exhaust system will take place in my panel workshop in kepong
3. postage can be arranged with extra charges
4. all prices i quoted inclusive of installation
5. i don't have shop, so don't ask whether can drop by, have a look etc2

Stainless Steel 4-2-1 header

29052011708.jpg

29052011704.jpg

CamproCPS4-2-12.jpg

CamproCPS4-2-13.jpg

Stainless Steel 4-1 long primaries header

29052011713.jpg

29052011714.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP

Good setup for both auto and manual derived from drag race setup.
will do some minor adjustment to suit daily drive.

can come to join if interested around 17th july coz one neo cps will be going to install this setup.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

another neo is going to do the 'secret mid-section setup' this early july.
come join us do some modification to ur campro exhaust system..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom